chapter#09

Love Hurts like hell......
IN SIWON's car


Your pov Siwon: you are looking very nice. He looks at you and smile one of his perfect smiles. His this smile makes me love him but I can't he is a celebrity. I thought about it all night and came on this conclusion that I shouldn't be doing this and from now on I have to keep my distance from his otherwise It will be difficult for me to leave him. My train of thoughts broke when siwon clears his throat.

Siwon: hey! You still there??


Me: y...y.yes major faceplam why did I ter now he is definitely going to ask what's the matter.


Siwon: Is something bothering you??
I knew he was going to ask me

Me: aniyo oppa I am perfectly fine. I showed him one of my best fake smiles and he seems to be satisfied.

After this conversation , there was silence in the car untill we reached the hotel.

Once I entered they all were talking , I greeted them
Me: krystal-nim mida( lol i didn't know if this is right or not XD)
After my introduction they all introduced themselves except for kyuhyun and Rosy. By looking at kyuhyun face expressions I knew he was not comfortable and most unfortunately I got a seat beside him but on the lucky side Donghae was sitting beside me and I feeled revelived.

We talked talked and talked , also have our dinner . Siwon insisted on driving me back home because Rosy and kyuhyun have left ,they wanted to drink coffee.

On our way back Siwon car ran out of fuel.I wanted to get away from siwon but destiny didn't wanted this.


Siwon: I think we should walk back now as there is no one here to help. I have called hyung he is on his way but this will also take time.


I didn't wanted this but I don't have any other option
Me: sure oppa.


Siwon: so, what's your hobbies?


Me: nothing special I like to read novals.


Siwon's pov
There was dead silence between both of us so I thought to start the conversation.
Me: so, what's your hobbies?


Krystal: nothing special, I just like to read novals.


I love it when she says oppa. No think start you are not falling for her remember your words to park.

It was a cold night I looked at krystal and she was rubbing her hands to keep them warm without second thought I take off my jacket and gave it to her by gentally placing it on her back.
She looked at me surprises and said " oppa you will get cold"

Me: aniyo Iam fine
And with a smile on her face she accepted it. We were walking without speaking.She was wearing high heels I was thinking how she is managing to walk, suddenly she stumbled and was about to fall when I caught her. Our faces were few inches away


Your pov I was about to fall when siwon caught me safely into his arms. Our faces were few inches away. I knew what was coming .I was feeling butterflies in my stomach but.......................








HI! Please do comment and let me know how am doing my work? Kekekke no comment means no importance to me and my work is very bad :(kekkeek Lots of love from super girl<3