My One and Only~

My Boy

 

Hyun Sik and IlHoon have been together for almost three months now. Both of them are deeply in love with each other and as usual they love to tease each other. Even so though something has been bothering Ilhoon for a while now and that was Hyun Sik’s constant skin ship with other people. The older male had gotten into the habit of always hugging someone. The fact that he liked hugging wasn’t what bothered Ilhoon though, what bothered him was the fact that more times often than not it wasn’t him he was hugging. He just didn’t get why Hyun Sik needed to hug anyone else but him, and he really didn’t understand why the other boys let him. Didn’t they know Hyun Sik belonged to only him? So why did they hug him back?
 
Once when they were recording for MTV Diary Special where BTOB and VIXX were bowling together, Hyun Sik and Ken who are the same age had become good friends. Ken was very funny, easy going, and very comfortable to be around and that scared Ilhoon. He found that Hyun Sik and Ken always stuck together when BTOVIXX met up. They were always hugging each other, teasing and poking each other whenever they met. When they weren’t together they were always calling each other, messaging or on chat. Ilhoon just wanted to hit and scream at Ken for staying so close to Hyun Sik. The same feelings also going out to Changsub who has now seemed to grow immensely closer to HIS boyfriend.
----------------
And things don’t seem to be getting any better. Today they needed to record B+ Diary, their new reality show that had been offered by MTV after their last MTV diary. This was supposed to be something exciting but to Ilhoon, it wasn’t. What annoyed Ilhoon about today was that they were split into two teams, older boys vs. younger boys. Eunkwang kept winning their kai-gai-bo game against Sung Jae and as the winner he chose Chang Sub and Minhyuk. To make it even worse when Hyun Sik was chosen the male happily danced around and hugged his Hyungs. Ilhoon glared at his boyfriend, his heart dark with jealousy and anger.
“Are you that happy to be with Chang Sub hyung!?” IlHoon snapped slightly when they were on break.
“Uh? It’s what do you mean Hoon-ah?.” Hyun Sik asked confused. IlHoon kept his mouth shut and ignored Hyun Sik. He hated being apart from Hyun Sik and the fact that the other didn’t seem to mind being apart from him really made him mad, even more so than him hugging other people. Hyun Sik just looked at his boyfriend, seeing a small frown on his face. He tried making funny faces and get his attention to try and make him smile. All his attempts failed though.
“Are you mad at me?” Hyun Sik asked and Ilhoon nodded, leaving his boyfriend at a complete loss of what to do.
 
“Five more minutes!” The PD shouted, the other members starting to rush out to the parking lot. Hyun Sik gave a hug before they got split up and tried to kiss Ilhoon but was pushed away and left alone when Ilhoon coldly walked away. Hyunsik was once again left confused and at a loss.
 
Hyun Sik and Ilhoon had been apart for almost 5 hours and Ilhoon was missing Hyun Sik, badly. Even so, Ilhoon wanted to stay mad. He knew Hyun Sik and Changsub couldn’t help showing their affections to each other, he knew they were probably hugging and clinging to each other.
‘You’re probably didn’t even miss me right?’ Ilhoon mumbled to himself. He glanced at Hyun Sik as they announce that the older team had won the mission. The winning team jumped for joy as the losing team groaned in disappointment. That’s when their eyes met. They stared at each other briefly before Ilhoon looked away. Hyunsik knew something was wrong, but he didn’t approach the other to ask what was bothering him, instead he stayed in place. 
‘He’s still mad at me but I don’t even know what I did…’ Hyun Sik thought to himself.
 
“Okay,” The PD started, “because the Young team lost they have to be the older teams slave for a day!” he announced. The older team clapping and celebrating again while more groans came from the younger team. The older boys didn’t seem to care though and went about picking who would be whos slave. Hyun Sik silently but quickly got up and walked to Ilhoon, sitting down then resting his head in the youngers lap symbolizing that he had chosen. The Youngers heart began to beat fast when Hyunsik stared up at him from his lap. Both of them silently staring at each other, Hyun Sik smiling and Ilhoon blushing. 
 
Ilhoon looked away from Hyunsik when he began to hear a composition. To try and get out of being slaves Sung Jae and Peniel tried to trick the others by twisting the story of what had really happened. Although Ilhoon was enjoying the small time with Hyun Sik and honestly wouldn’t mind being his slave he was still supposed to be mad at the older. So he stood up and joined the other two, leaving Hyunsik to lay on the floor alone. As the older group tried to prove that they did in fact win the Younger boys were at a loss for words.
“How did you know!?” SungJae whined as Paniel gave up with a sigh.
 
Everyone seemed to be going hysteric as the jumped and shouted around the room. Changsub jumped up and threw his arms around wildly. Hyun Sik had finally gotten off the floor, his eyes secretly following his boyfriend. That’s when one of Chungsub’s wild hands flew up and wacked him in the chin.
“Ah!” Hyun Sik said, blinking slightly and griping his now soar chin.
“oh? Hyung mianhae, Sik-ah. Mianhae.” Chang Sub apologized while giving him a tight hug. Hyun Sik allowed the other to hug him, just laughing and hugging him back.
 
From the other side of the chaotic room someone had been watching, his Jealousy rising again. Without a word Ilhoon backed away from everyone and left the room, his face red with jealousy. He walked into everyone’s shared bed room and instead of getting into his own bed, flopped onto Eunkwangs. He quickly covered and silently fumed while Changsub continued caressing Hyun Sik like a baby. The boys laugh and having fun. 
 
“Where is Ilhoon hyung?” Sungjea finally noticed their rappers missing presence. Everyone looked around for a moment before giving shared shrugs, not knowing where the male had disappeared to. Hyun Sik also looked around with his head before pushing away from Changsub to really go look for his boyfriend. 
-------
Hyun Sik went to check in the bedroom. Seeing a body under Eunkwang’s blanket he knew it was Ilhoon, after all the others were busy outside. He softly closed the door and slowly sat beside Il Hoon, looking down at the covered body. 
 
“Hoon-ah...” he called. The body under the blankets shifts so his back was now facing the other .
“Jung Ilhoon, mianhae. Ilhoon-ah~” he tried again, but there was still no answer.
Hyun Sik sighed and looked down at the covered body once again. Leaning a bit closer a began to sing ‘My Girl’ just changing the lyrics to ‘My Boy.’
Baby I need you Baby I want you
Now open your heart only to me (can’t you see)
I’m not just saying this, please believe me
I’ll protect you with everything I’ve got
My sweety boy My boy,
you’re so pretty and you’re my boy
I’m looking at you, do you know my heart, my boy?
You’re my angel –
even if time stops, even if I can’t see you
You’re my only my boy
You’re my angel You’re my sweety
Do you know my heart, my boy?
You’re my angel You’re my sweety
It’s always you alone
My one and only, my boy~
Ilhoon’s heart began to soften when Hyun Sik sang to him, now feeling guilty over his childish attitude. 
“Ilhoon-ah. Mianhae, eung? Please don’t be mad at me.” Hyun Sik held the blankets. The covers slowly began to slide down and the body underneath began to reveal itself. Ilhoon was a bit taken back by how close Hyun Sik was to him, his cheeks began to burn red like tomatoes.
“I’m sorry too,” He said softly, glancing down at his hands, “I shouldn’t get jealous so easily”.” Ilhoon mumbles. 
 
“Hoon-ah” Hyun Sik calls in a soft voice. Ilhoon shivered at the angelic voice before turning around to face Hyun Sik. The old males hand slowly came up and caressed Ilhoon’s blushing cheek. Slowly their lips drew closer before they gently touched.
“Erm?” Hyun Sik teased, pulling away slightly before leaning back in to give yet another soft kiss. Ilhoon was a bit annoyed at the teasing but decided to play along. Their lips touched but only slightly, not giving each other actual kisses, but more like little pecks. They continued to keep teasing each other, hand beginning to roam but neither of them ready to give up their teasing and start something else.
“L- Let’s stop.” Il Hoon groaned.
“So you are surrender?” Hyun Sik asked giving another teasing peck. 
“Just kiss me okay?” Ilhoon said and grabbed Hyun Sik’s shirt, yanking him closer. They were just about to kiss for real when, ‘BANG’ the door swung open, revealing Chang Sub with a phone, talking to somebody in loud speaker.
“Oh no chicKEN, I think we came in at the wrong time.” He speaks loudly, staring at the two. Ilhoon’s face turned red in embarrassment as he buried his head into Hyun sik’s chest while Hyun Sik just laughed.
 
“I’m so sorry, it just Ken wanted to talk to Sik. But you guys keep doing what you guys were doing. Bye-bye.” Chang Sub said smirking. But before he left, they heard chicKEN teasing them and singing Chaos's Kiss Me ‘Kiss kiss me, Baby kiss kiss me” loudly.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hye there~
It's me Yuya.. Hoho, so it's finally done!!!
Are you guys enjoy the story?? Leave comment and don't forget to subs this story..
Ouhya, wanna thanks to my lovely HoonSik's bestie (Yashie) -thesamepersonwhoredomyLoverBoy&Girlfriend- who check my grammars and re-do it again..
YASHIE, I WANNA LOVE YOU ALL DAY, I WANNA LOVE YOU ALL NIGHT, YOU GOT MAKE ME SO HOT!!
Lovers&Haters: Yuya_Love_B