Annoying Brother

The Coffee Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Blinking many times at the last intriguing and striking words of Juniel, Jiyeon could not believe of what she just heard. She could not already believe what she saw, but what she heard was really impactful on her part.

She sat by her swivelling chair, looking shocked as ever. The three knocks from her door startled her and snapped her back to her senses. “Come in.”

Chanyeol pushed the door open. “Hi baby girl!” In his hands were a glass of milk and a plate of cookies, which came along with a huge grin on his face. What was up? It seemed weird for him to suddenly come to her room bringing snacks. That wouldn’t be shocking if he often does that, but no. He doesn’t – in fact, he never actually does it. Oh sure, he’d prepare breakfast and spoil her quite frequently than needed but he never really does that.

She gazed at the snacks in his hands before turning to meet his eyes. Her eyebrow automatically raised as their eyes locked gaze. “What’s up?”

“What do you mean?” He tilted his head giving a mischievous smile. There was something. Just by the hint of that cheeky smile of his, it can be detected: he is up to something or perhaps, he knows something.

Displeased and annoyed by his question, she stood up taking the snacks from his hands and placing them carefully on the table. After doing so, she raised her fist and smacked the older dude on the head. She squinted at him but in a non-serious manner. More like in a friendly-annoyed way. “Stop pretending you don’t know.” She gritted her teeth.

“Yah!” He rubbed his head. Of course, it hurt. She hit his head real hard, hard enough to make him feel the pain and regret playing a tricky game on her. “Is that how you treat your brother?” He pouted and pretended sobbing as if what she did was really heartbreaking. He sniffed, obviously fake, a part of his pathetic act.

She just gave him this glare, a glare that could totally kill. That’s how deadly it was.

“Fine. Fine. I’ll say it.” He rolled his eyes to his defeat. Jiyeon’s face lit up and anticipated his explanation. He then gave another cheeky smile, which continued to bother Jiyeon. Nudging her arm, Chanyeol continued smiling like a freak trying to annoy his little sister. “You have a boy friend.” He teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

Is that it? She face palmed herself mentally. Her brother could sometimes be more childish than she is. Not wanting to further talk about that matter, she heaved a sigh. “Let’s have a brother-sister bonding like the old times.” She suggested to avoid the topic.

Smart was she. The idiot Chanyeol, didn’t even bother to and quickly fell for her change of topic. “Okay! Let’s go wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter