Switch of Death --(JaeMin)

Time for Bloody One Shot's

Hi everyone, i'm back with a new bloody one-shot, this time it's JaeMin story...i really hope you guys will like it...this story came to my head through the horror music i was listening to...Enjoy ^-^

also i dedicate this one-shot to my unnie yunjaemania ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JaeJoong and ChangMin has been married for 5 years, they had a son named JoongMin. They were the example of a happy and loving family. ChangMin was what you’ll say the sweetest and greatest husband for JaeJoong and father for JoongMin, he was one of a successful businessman in seoul.

 

JaeJoong was what you’ll say a loving and caring hubby/wfiey to ChangMin and mother to JoongMin, a dedicated housewife and a role model in their village.

 

JoongMin on the other hand, was what you’ll say a smart and a good son, but something was different with JoongMin since the day they stayed at their new house JoongMin kept seeing a lady in white outside their house watching over them with mixed anger and sadness aura, circulating around the spirit whom his parents never believed him. They’re thinking that since JoongMin’s only 6, it’s just the child’s imagination, until JoongMin started to not say anything about it and forgot about it. But unknown to them the day of JoongMin’s high school graduation is the return of the lady in white and also holds a mystery that will change their life.

 

“Shim JoongMin” called the principal in which JoongMin happily stood up from his chair and walked towards the stage together with his proud parent’s. The principal handed the diploma to JoongMin, together with the 1st honor medal. After the picture taking, congratulatings, the happy family decided to visit their favorite restaurant for celebration.

 

“I’m so proud of you Min-min” said JaeJoong as he happily hugged his son.

 

“thanks umma, now that im entering college I promise you that I’ll be more dedicated to my studies so that you and appa will be proud of me even more and that after I graduate I can help you guys” said JoongMin that earned him a pat on the shoulder from his proud appa.

 

“thank you son” after that, they enjoyed the wonderful dinner filled with talks and laughter.

 

After their dinner, they went home. Once they reached their house, they happily went out of the car and walked towards their house with JaeJoong hugging his hubby while giggling at ChangMins whispers.

 

“yah! Min-min’s here stop your iness”  said JaeJoong in between his giggles. As the couple were busy talking and opening the door. JoongMin stopped on his tracks as he felt a strong creepy feeling that someone was running towards him and with his fast reflex he turned around only to see no one.

 

“that’s odd” whispered JoongMin as he looks around.

 

“Min-min let’s go inside” called his mother in which JoongMin nodded and turned around, as he was about to walk he sense another presence near him and as he raised his head he came face to face with a pale white face with dark circles around the eyes, lips were white as the skin and eyes were all black staring at him. His eyes went wide, as he received a smile and as he was about to react it vanished making JoongMin to run towards their house and took a small peek from their front door.

 

*felt a hand on his shoulder* JoongMin’s eyes went wide, and with uneasy breathing he swayed the hand and hurriedly turned around and was now face to face with his worried umma.

 

“what’s wrong Min-min?” with a sigh of relief but with shaky body from being scared he hurriedly hugged his umma and buried his face on his umma’s shoulder.

 

“Min-min? what’s wrong” JoongMin just shooked his head. As JoongMin calmed and raised his head, his eyes went wide as he was inches away from the ghost with blood falling down from her lips. With a motion of don’t speak, the ghost vanished, making JoongMin to buried his face again at his umma’s shoulder. JaeJoong on the other hand, was so worried with his son, this was the first time he saw his son behaved like this and wouldn’t tell him anything.

 

After some time they loosened the hug and JoongMin apologized to his umma and that he has nothing to worried about, with that JoongMin slowly walked upstairs, leaving a still worried JaeJoong staring at his son’s retreating figure. Not far from them a figure was staring at JaeJoong with anger and vanished.

 

“Baby? Are you alright?" asked the worried ChangMin as he approached his wifey, in which JaeJoong snapped out from his trance and nods his head. With that, he closed the door and the two walked upstairs and towards their room.

 

After a warm bath JaeJoong lyed down, besides his hubby whom was busy reading some papers, he then hugged ChangMin.

 

“I’m worried about Min-min” after hearing JaeJoong’s word’s, ChangMin took off his glasses and averted his attention to his wife whom was staring at him with worry visible on his face. He then caressed JaeJoong’s face.

 

“what do you mean?” JaeJoong then touched ChangMin’s hand.

 

“it’s just… just earlier he was so scared about something, and that look he gave me when he stared at me was the same look he gave me when I found him standing still on our kitchen, the day he said he saw a ghost, a lady crying with blood…do you think…that maybe, what JoongMin told us was true after all? Maybe….” JaeJoong couldn’t finished his sentence as ChangMin puts his finger on his mouth.

 

“no baby there’s no such things as ghost…he must still be imagining things, you know our imaginations….now go to sleep, we’re early tomorrow…” said ChangMin as he lyed down and puts his paper on their night stand.

 

“but…”

 

“baby…. There isn’t okay? It’s just his imagination okay?...i’ll ban min-min from watching horror movies so he won’t imagine things anymore…so let’s go to sleep” with that, ChangMin hugged JaeJoong with his head resting on JaeJoong’s head. JaeJoong on the other hand, remained wide awake while still thinking if it was just his son’s imagination.

 

Meanwhile…..

As JoongMin closed his eyes, a figure slowly appeared beside his bed and sat on the floor with her back resting on JoongMin’s bed.

 

Later that Morning….

JoongMin was staring at the blood stain on his bed sheet and carpet.

 

“Min-min? what are you still staring there? We’re gonna be late for your uncle’s party” after hearing his umma, he snapped out from his thoughts and nodded his head.

 

“umma!” called JoongMin as he pointed at his bed sheet in which JaeJoong walked towards his son and stared confusedly as where his son was pointing.

 

“what about it?”

 

“blood” replied JoongMin while staring at his now serious umma.

 

“JoongMin that’s enough, your father is right your banned from watching horror movies….now wash up, I don’t have time for this” with that JaeJoong left, leaving a confuse son whom was now staring at his bed sheet with shockness visible on his face, cause the blood he saw weren’t there.

 

“what’s really going on?” whispered JoongMin.

 

Meanwhile…

JaeJoong smiled to his reflection as he fix his hair.

“Oh JaeJoong your so…..” JaeJoong’s eyes went wide as he was shock to see blood dripping down his mirror.  JaeJoong couldn’t move nor run as he felt his body was paralyzed.

As he tried to scream, he felt a cold breeze on his left side, and before he knows it, he felt a tight hug around his chest, and a chin on his left shoulder. He then sacredly roamed his eyes, but he didn’t see anything, and as his eyes end back on the mirror he saw a reflection of a pale lady with her chin resting in his shoulder, blood dripping down from , eyes were black, smile was visible.

The lady then blowed on the mirror and there he saw some hand note, a familiar hand note. In the mirror was written:

“I will never forgive you…and I will save my family from you”

 

“Joongie! Have you seen my neck tie?” after hearing ChangMin’s voice, JaeJoong snapped from whatever nightmare he was having, like he was freed from a spell. Once he felt he can move again, JaeJoong run towards ChangMin and shakily hugged his husband as he cried on his husband’s chest.

ChangMin on the other hand, confusedly hugged his crying wife and rubbed JaeJoong’s back in soothing manner.

Once JaeJoong was calmed, he then freed himself from ChangMin and pointed at his mirror, in which ChangMin followed JaeJoong’s finger, and confusedly stared at his mirror.

“what about it?” asked ChangMin in which JaeJoong looked onto ChangMin’s eyes sacredly.

“blood…..didn’t you see it?” said JaeJoong in which ChangMin sighed.

“not you too?...honey there’s no blood look” said ChangMin as he made JaeJoong faced the mirror but the latter had his eyes closed.

“there’s blood…and I saw a lady, more like a ghost and she hugged me…she wrote something on the mirror alongside the blood…it says…. ‘’I will never forgive you…and I will save my family from you”

ChangMin then placed his forehead on JaeJoong’s forehead.

“honey, it’s just your imagination okay? There isn’t blood or any message on the mirror, it’s empty….i will really banned you and min-min from watching horror movie…relax and breathe…it’s all in your mind…now if you’re ready let’s go” said ChangMin as he kissed JaeJoong’s forehead and left.

 JaeJoong on the other hand, slowly turned his attention towards his mirror and just like what ChangMin told him, there wasn’t any blood or message on the mirror.

“but I saw it” whispered JaeJoong to himself as he prayed and took his cellphone. With that, he followed his husband. Not long after JaeJoong left, a pale white face with blood dripping from her eyes and mouth appeared on the mirror and smiled.

 

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

During the ride to the party, no words were shared as their minds were occupied with things. Unknown to them, someone was also with them and was resting her head on JoongMin’s head.

 

Once they arrived, JoongMin excused himself to hang with his cousins in which his parent’s agreed. JaeJoong and ChangMin on the other hand, went inside to greet ChangMin’s brother.

 

During the party, everything was full of laughter, fun and talks.

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

“So min-min are you going with us tomorrow?” asked Rob, JoongMin’s cousin.

 

“I’m not sure, I’ll ask umma and appa about it” answered JoongMin, in which Rob and the rest pat’s his shoulder.

 

“waaah, your such a nice son…you should break some rules sometimes” said Rob in which JoongMin just smiled.

 

“guy’s I heard uncle has game’s for us kaja!!” said Lan in which they all smiled and followed, as JoongMin was about to walk, he felt a cold breeze surrounding him.

 

“min-min~” he kept hearing his name in a melodious yet creepy tone, goosebumps was visible on JoongMin’s arms and with that, he run towards the house and right pass his cousin’s whom shouted that JoongMin was a cheater.

 

Once he was inside he looked for his parent’s, as soon as he saw his umma, he run towards him but stopped as he saw the lady in white at the back of his mother, smiling at him.

 

And before they know it, black out took over the whole house.

 

“okay guy’s don’t panic…we got this under control…Yuri will turn the generator on so we can party again” said JoongMin’s uncle, in which everyone cheered. JoongMin on the other hand, closed his eyes as he hugged himself and prayed.

 

A humming was then heard across the house as cold breeze surrounded the place, the humming was from a very beautiful voice, like a voice of an angel but the aura surrounding the humming was a sad one. Though the humming was familiar to JoongMin but he couldn’t pinpoint where he had heard it, the song was like a lullaby to him but at that time, it’s more like a scary song for him that he wished it’’ll end and he’ll be in his parent’s embrace.

 

Everyone inside the house shivers as they listened to the humming, soon the humming ended and the whole house was lighted, but then all the doors and windows closed scaring everyone, in which JoongMin run towards his parent’s.

 

After some silence, JoongMin’s uncle broke the silence by saying it’s part of the party even though, he doesn’t know what’s really going on.

 

After that, the rest of the party went smooth, everyone forgot about the recent even except for ChangMin and his family.

 

Once they arrived home, ChangMin told his wife and son that they will all sleep together in the living area, in which the two happily agreed. JaeJoong then walked towards the bathroom to bath, JoongMin on the other hand, walked towards his room to get ready, and ChangMin walked towards his and JaeJoong’s shared room to get the futon and pillows.

 

 

Meanwhile…

As JaeJoong was about to brush his teeth, a creepy laughter echoed inside the bathroom that sent shivers down his spines.

 

“JaeJin~” whispered the voice through his ears and hearing his deceased twins name made his eyes went wide in shock and scared at the same time.

 

A figure was then appeared at his back and it was none other than his twin sister JaeJin, soon as JaeJin hugged him, he felt his whole body paralyzed. As soon as JaeJin’s chin rested on JaeJoong’s right shoulder she smiled but then her faced changed into a pale face, with blood dripping down her lips.

 

“It’s been a while JaeJin” and with that, JaeJoong was surrounded by darkness.

 

Meanwhile..

JoongMin was happily lying beside his appa, it’s been a while since the three of them sleep together.

 

“appa thank you” said JoonMin, in which ChangMin smiled and raffled his son’s hair.

 

“we need family time” with that, he opened his arms in which JoongMin hugged his appa and ChangMin hugged his son back.

 

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

A minute later JaeJoong joined them but with a blank expression, seeing this made ChangMin and JoongMin worried that he freed JoongMin from the hug and roused from the futon.

 

“honey are you alright?” asked ChangMin with worried tone as he caressed his wife’s cheek. JaeJoong on the other hand, turned his head to his husband with red eyes that startled ChangMin and JoongMin and before they knew it, JaeJoong was choking ChangMin.

 

“*coughs**cough* H-honey?” JaeJoong on the other hand just smirked as he tightened his hands on ChangMin’s leg.

 

“your mine honey” responded JaeJoong as his eyes turned dark and fangs grew, with that he attacked ChangMin, JoongMin on the other hand was frozen on his spot, he doesn’t know what to do.

 

“min-min run” he heard JaeJoong’s voice in which it confuses him more.

 

“min-min baby run away from here, save yourself” and with that, their front door opened and near door he saw his umma JaeJoong waving at him to hurry.

 

“hurry min-min” said JaeJoong in which JoongMin run towards the direction of their front door, once he was outside, JaeJoong kissed both his cheeks as tears slid down his cheeks.

 

“I love you min-min and please take care of yourself…I’m sorry this had to happen to our family…your aunt JaeJin really love’s your appa but in a sickly way that this happened, don’t worry I’ll end this and we’ll always be watching over you baby” with one last smile, JaeJoong run towards their house and closed their front door. And before JoongMin knows, their house was now burning making JoongMin just stare blankly at their house like his soul left his body.

 

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

Flashback…

“JaeJin this is my boyfriend ChangMin” said JaeJoong as he happily introduced ChangMin to his twin.  After that, JaeJin became close to ChangMin and even falls in love with ChangMin even though she knows ChangMin was his twin’s boyfriend.

She even seduced ChangMin one night but it didn’t work because ChangMin warned and told JaeJiing that JaeJoong will always and forever his one true love and if she won’t stop, he will tell this to JaeJoong and she will never see them again.

 

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

After that, JaeJin avoided both of them until JaeJoong and ChangMin got married and had JoongMin.

JaeJin on the other hand, after how many years her love for ChangMin never died, that she thought of using their spell book, in case I didn’t mention JaeJoong’s family secret, was they were all witches, only the twins abandoned that life and decided to live a normal life.

So one night when JaeJin couldn’t take it anymore, he took their family spell book from their forbidden room and red the spell of switch while holding JaeJoong’s picture, as soon as she finished reading the spell, thunder kept slamming angrily to every corner of the village like an angry lion and with one big blow darkness took over her.

 

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

JaeJoong on the other hand, was on his way to JoongMin’s school when a smoke surrounded his car and as soon as he inhaled it, darkness took over him and his car bumped on the stop light.

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

When JaeJin woke up she was lying on the hospital bed, as she move, she stopped as she felt a hand holding her hand and as she turned her attention to the one holding her hand, she stopped as she was now staring at ChangMin’s sleeping figure. She was about to touch ChangMin’s face, when ChangMin stirred from his sleep and soon met her gaze, he then smiled and caressed JaeJin’s face.

“im so happy your alive JaeJoong”

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

JaeJoong then roused from the floor with his head aching, he then looked around as he found the place to be their family house.

“what am I doing here?” He then stood up, and started looking for his twin but he couldn’t find her.

“that’s odd…everything’s odd…as much as I remember I was in my car driving to JoongMin’s school, until I went unconscious and now im here?” he was lost on his thoughts that he didn’t notice the book on the floor in which he tripped on it. He then sat as he massaged his aching knee, but stopped as he saw their spell book.

“what’s this doing here?...” his sentence was stopped by the loud bang coming from their front door, and there he saw their neighbors with torch at their hands.

“there’s the witch…the witch responsible for the death of our children..get her” with that, they aggressively took JaeJoong and dragged him towards the village plaza and tied him on the tree.

“we will never forgive you…you witch…DIE!!” said one villager in which the rest agreed as they light the fire surrounding JaeJoong. Screams and cries of pain can be heard from JaeJoong as slowly death took him while thinking about his husband and son.

End of Flashback…

 

And with one last word from the spell, JaeJin slowly turned into an ashes and vanished into the thin air. JaeJoong on the other hand, kneeled in front of his lifeless husband and hugged ChangMin.

 

“mianhae yeobo…but at least we’ll be together in heaven watching over our son” with that, ChangMin appeared, glowing in front of him and offered his hand in which JaeJoong happily accepted it and they walked hand in hand finding the gate of eternally.

 

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

 

After that incident, no one in the village knew about it, even about the Shim family that used to live to the now abandoned house, like they never existed in the first place.  

 

1 year later at Seoul Mental Hospital.....

 a nurse entered the last room and placed the tray of food on the table, she then turned her attention to the quiet teenager.

 

“time for you to eat..JoongMin” JoongMin didn’t respond but stood up and walked towards the table, he then sat and started eating like a lifeless person. With one last look, the nurse left and closed the door. At the back of JoongMin a shadow appeared and with a swift there was no more JoongMin but just an empty chair and a food on the table.

--The end--

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? Hope you guy’s like’s the new one-shot…and note again JaeJoong & JaeJin here is a witch, also to my beloved reader's it’s me byul_mi I changed my username to DarkAngelMimi ^-^…anyways, thank you for all the support and will be waiting for those bloody comments hehehe ^-^