Elaine's story: Please don't go

Our endless love


When the three of them were looking for Yoona, Jonghyun suggested that they should spilt up. The two of them agreed.

-Minho's side-

Minho was searching for Yoona outside school for almost 20 minutes and still no signs of her. Minho was starting to get worried.

Minho: *Yahh were is she? I escaped school for her and I've been looking for her from North to South*

While Minho was looking for Yoona, Yuri the (LOLOLOL) was stalking him.

Yuri: *Where is my Minho going? Why is he not going to school? Hmm... Maybe he's looking for someone*

Eventually, after hearing footsteps, Minho realised he's being followed but he doesn't know who.

Minho: *Is someone following me? Yahh what does that person want from me?*

Then Minho decided to look at the back. He was shocked to look at Yuri and Yuri was alos shocked. She was panicking.

Yuri: *. My cover's blown*

Minho: "Yuri-sshi! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Yuri: *panicking* "Me? What are YOU doing here?"

Minho. "I'm looking for someone"

Yuri: "Is he/she so important until you have to escape school?"

Minho: "What about you?! Your'e considered escaping school too!"

Yuri: "That's because I need to know where your'e going"

Minho: "Why do you care about where i'm going? Why is it that I always find you everytime i'm alone or with Yoona? Are you stalking me? What is it that you want from me, Yuri?"

Yuri: "Yahh Choi Minho! Isn't in obvious? I like you! I want you! I don't like it when I see you with other girls especially that stupid Yoona!"

Minho: *mixed feelings of shock and angry* "How dare you call Yoona stupid!! Sorry Yuri, but, but I don't love you! In fact, I don't like you at all!"

Yuri: *hurt* "HOW DARE YOU CHOI MINHO. I AM THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL AND YOU REJECTED ME?! YOU'LL BE SORRY MINHO, YOU'LL BE SORRY."

Minho: "I don't care if your'e popular. I don't like you. I love Yoona. There, I said it. I love her cause she's perfect to me"

Yuri: *sobbing dramatically*

Minho: "Oh, stop the acting already. I have enough of you. If you do love me, don't disturb me anymore. Leave me alone"

*Minho leaves*

Yuri: "Just wait, Minho. You'll be mine and not that stupid Yoona"

Minho leaves Yuri alone and continues to look for Yoona. After 10 minutes of searching, he saw Yoona trying to cross the busy streets with strabucks. He wanted to call Yoona but he's scared Yoona will run away from him so he just stood from afar, looking at her.

Yoona had no chance to cross the road. The cars were too fast for her so she risked crossing the road. While she tried to cross the road, there was a truck going very fast. The driver honked Yoona to quickly cross the road but Yoona was too shock to move. Suddenly...

Minho: YOONA!!!!!! *runs to Yoona*

Yoona: *falls down at the side of the road*

BANGGG!

Minho and Yoona was hit by the truck and was badly injured. They were then rused to the hospital..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After moths of dissapearing, I finally finished chapter 14! I was helped by my awesome friend, Elaine :)

It's a sad part, I know. Blame Elaine for that. LOLJK