Where are you?

Our endless love

It was Tuesday and everything wasn't normal at school. Minho and Yoona are still not talking ot each other and no sign of Yuri anywhere. Jonhyun was starting to feel worry. He really wanted to see Minho and ask him what is he going to say to Yoona and ask Yuri-sshi.

Jjong: *Yahhh. Where is the Minho? I've been waiting so long. School's starting"

Suddenly, Minho came running towards him

Minho: Hyung! Hyung!

Jjong: *surprised* Yahh Where have you been? I've been waiting for you. Did you figure out what your'e gonna say to Yoona and Yuri? Espescially Yoona since you like her and...

Minho: "Sshh! Not here hyung, Your'e so loud sometimes. I woke up late this morning and I figured out what i wanna say. I think it's time for me to confess, hyung. Confess to Yoona how I feel about her."

Jjong: "You serious about this? Don't you think it's abit too early to confess?"

Minho: "Yes, i'm serious hyung and what do you mean? I like her eversince I laid eyes on her. She's the perfect, ideal girl for me"

Jjong: "Up to you but i'm just worried about your feelings"

Suddenly, Jessica came and joined them

Jessica: "Hey guys, did you see Yoona? I've been looking for her" *Sees Jonghyun and suddenly blush nervously*

Jjong: *blushes* "No, Sica. Why?"

Minho: "We didn't see her the whole day. Actually noona, I'm looking for her too. Let's search together"

Jessica: "Please just call me Sica. Calling me noona makes me sounds.... Old and, Yoona said she wants to meet me alone. I can't find her. I've been looking for her litterally everywhere"

Minho: *laughs* "Really noona - I mean, Sica. I want to tell her something and it's really urgent."

Jessica: "Lemme guess. You wanna confess huh?"

Minho and Jjong was shocked

Jjong: "How did you know??"

Jessica: "It's already obvious you like her and I was just guessing that you wanna confess. I guess I'm right."

Minho: *blush* "Do you know about her feelings towards me Sica?"

Jessica: "Well, she seldom talks about you and Yoona's the type of girl that doesn't really care about boys. She doesn't even like anybody for all I know. Sorry, Minho"

Minho: *disappointed* *turns to his hyung* "What am I gonna do now, hyung? I've prepared alot of things to say to her."

Jjong: "Well, like you said before, it doesn't hurt to try. Maybe she will change her feelings towards you when you confess. who knows?"

Jessica: "Jjong's right."

Minho: "Let's just hope hyung and noona. I still need to find her. Where is she?"