A beautiful day at Seoul

My school love

1st Person's POV

 

What a beatiful day at Seoul it was. Eunhyuk was slowly coming down from the escalator.

He was waiting paitiently for his Aunt to come and pick him up from the airport.

Eunhyuk thought of something so that he wouldn't be bored because of waiting for his Aunt.

He thought and thought until he heard someone calling his name.

Hyukkie!!! Hyukkie!!! Hyukkie!!! Over here!

Eunhyuk looked at the figure who was calling his name until he finally realized that it was her Aunt.

Eunhyuk rushed to her Auntie to hug her tightly.

 

Auntie! I missed you so much!

Omo! My Hyukkie! You've grown so handsome and your even taller than me! I missed you too My Hyukkie!

Auntie, What took you so long?

Oh Dear! I'm sorry if it was too long for me to pick you up.  I was busy preparing your room and some food for you to eat.

Oh, that's why. Speaking of food. Can we go home now? All this waiting and talking made me hungry! 

Sure Honey. Anything for My Hyukkie! Come let's go home!

 

                                                                          ------At Auntie's House------

 

EunHyuk's POV

We're Home EunHyuk. Make yourself comfortable there at the couch. I'll just get you something to eat. Auntie said

Thankyou auntie. I just smiled and rested at the couch.

Wow,Auntie's house is big and it's warm. 

Hyukkie, would you like to look at your room? Your room is at the 2nd floor. 

Oh! auntie you scared me. Sure I would like to take a look at my own room.

Would you like me to take you there?

I'm fine Auntie. Thankyou for everything.

Everything for My Hyukkie.

 

                                                                                  -----At My Room-----

 

Woah! I sure do have a big room. It has a shelf, a desk, and a queen-sized bed.

I should wash up first while Auntie is preparing dinner.

 

---10 minutes later---

I got out of the shower. Oohh. bathing is really my favorite. Its really relaxing.

Better wear some fresh clothes before Auntie comes calling me to eat dinner.

I went to my luggage and got my favorite PJs. 

Monkey printed PJs! Auntie gave this to me when I was 16 and I still have it.

I can't believe it still fits me. It means I still have a sixteen-year-old body. Auntie wouldn't like this. I'm too skinny!

Is it because I dance too much or I skip meals?

I'll go with the skipping meals.

Hyukkie! Dinner is ready! Auntie yelled.

Coming Auntie! I replied.

I better run. Auntie might come here and call me again.