How it's started and how it's Ended...

Our Namsan tower memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Suho was busying himself taking a picture up around the namsan tower.

 

 

"The view around that place really awesome.but... it's a little bit cold since the snow fall today.

 

 

"Waaaah~~~ it's so beutiful up here he said amazed with a widely smiled.

while taking a pictured of a love locks around there.

 

 

 

"His hobiess was taking a beutiful view.

before this he already take a pictured of han river. the place that really popular in korea.

also eifel tower in paris. and sakura trees in japan.

he really loves to travel just to follow his intrest in photographing.

 

 

"While he was busy taking a few pictured. he turn his camera and his spotted to a one girl who was standing didn't really far from him.

 

 

"She was wearing a white coatdrees.

she was looking at the love locks with a sweetest smile.

 

 

"Suho just keep focused his camera to that girl..when suddenly her hair was blowed softly by a wind.

Waaaaaaah~~~~suho was stunned for a moment. he feel like he just saw an angel.

he decide to took a few pictured of that girl."

 

 

 

"She's really beutiful. he commented looking at his camera scaning of that girl pictured he just took.

 

 

"I must know who is she?" suho said take up his face."

 

 

"Ehh...where is she?? he was searching around that place when he see that girl already gone."

 

 

"It's weird where did she go? or did i just saw a ghost? he thought while walked towards the couch and sit there." he just remain silient and looked back at the picture he just took on his camera.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Next day suho went back to that place. he really want to know that girl he've saw yesterday.

"It's a good day today since the snow didn't fall today and the weather was normal.

 

 

"So like yesterday, he took a few pictured around first."

 

 

"Ah, this part is the best. he said turn his camera to take a picture of a couple locks they love locks in there. they both look so happy. he added smile.

 

"When he want to change his position he bumped into someone and droped his camera.

as he quickly bend down to take his camera.

 

 

"Fuhhhh lucky it didn't broke. he let out a sigh as he checked if his camera was ok.

he was mad. he take up his face to looked at the person who bumped to him.

 

 

"HEY!! watch where you GO----- he spoke in japanese languages but...sudden stoped his words when he seen a girl who standing infront of him.

 

 

"I'm sorry! i'm really...really sorry! it's my fault i'm sorry again..i didn't mean to make your camera drop i'm sorry!

 

 

"She's apologies and bowed several times.

 

 

 

"GOD!!! it's her, the girl i saw yesterday today she was wearing a pink neckline dress without a coat to cover her.

"It is really suit her she looks soo beutiful. aish!!! why is my heart beating so fast right now after seeing her? is this what people've called a love at the first sight??

 

"UH-Err....it's ok never mind, no need to be sorry it's my fault too. Suho replied  while scratching back of his neck. but...this time he was using a korean languages.

 

 

"That girl seem confused she just smile awkwardly to him.

 

 

"UH, btw, can i asked you something? suho added.

 

 

"OH-Umm...of course sure what is it? she nooded smile.

 

 

"Let sit in there first. he invited her to sit on a couch infront of them.

 

 

"UH- okay she replied while they both walked towards the couch and sit there.

 

"Actually i was curious cause i had seen you since yesterday in here why??

ah, btw, my name is suho kim. but just call me suho. he asked while introducing his name with a very warm smile.

 

 

"Owh, Suho shii.. nice to meet you. btw, you are japanese are you? but your korean pretty good. she replied before suddenly being silient.

she close her eyes and take a deep breath first. before continue to spoke again.

 

"Suho feel weird by her action but he just remain silient calmly waiting for her to finished answering.

 

"Acctually there's a reason why am i always be in here.

this place was bring soo much memories to me.

 

 

"M-my boyfriend has die in this place and in this couch because of tirednees and coldest when he was waiting for me in a winter last year.

 

"She replied and turned her face to him. while fluttred a sweet smile.

her eyes was watery but she was trying her best to hold her tears from falling down.

telling that story was like stabbing her heart causing her felt a pain in her heart she really felt quilty with what happend to her boyfriend. she still feel it's her fault. and she will never forgive herself.

 

 

"I'm really sorry for asked that. suho said bowed quickly.

 

 

"She just shooked her head smiling...it's ok she said.

 

 

"Are you sure you was alright. suho asked just to make sure she was fine.

 

 

"Nea...don't worry i'm fine. she replied nodded slowly sniffed.

 

 

"Uh, you must feel cold right? here wear this. suho asked as he put his coat on her body from behinde just to make her feel warm.

btw, can i know your name?

 

 

"She smile sweetly aigoo...you don't need to do this i'm ok. beside i just wanted to feel this coldness before i le--Uh, sunkyu. just call me  sunkyu. she replied without even finished her others words.

 

 

"Errm, pardon me what are you say in the early? before you what??

 

 

"Uh nothing. what i mean is before i'm going home.

 

 

 

"Suho nodded...well...you have a pretty name just like you.

 

 

 

"She smile again thanks she add. uh, you like taking a pictured?

 

 

 

"Suho nodded...it's already be my hobbies...actually i came here just to take a picture of this namsan tower cause i've heard lots of people said this place is awesome. and i also have take a picture of others awesome place in here.

 

 

"She nodded..then stand up. while walked to the trees that have a thousand of a love locks. followed by suho.

 

"Can i see your camera??

 

 

 

"Suho nodded smile...sure..he said and hand her his camera.

 

 

 

"Waaaah~~~ it is really beutiful~ you are really good at taking a pictured. she comment impress.

 

 

 

"Suho just smile felt falttered with what she've comment.

 

 

 

"EHH, isn't this is me?? she said shocked when she saw her pictured in his camera.

 

 

 

"Suho just smile widely making a fake cough. "Errr, it was accidently yesterday cause you really look like an angel.

 

 

 

"She just smile shyly hearing what suho said bout her.

 

 

 

 

 

************************************************************

"It's been a week already after suho meet her in that namsan tower and they already be close.

 

 

"So today like always suho was waiting for her with a flower and a necklace. suho decide to confees his feelings towards sunkyu cause he will back to japan in within 2days more.

 

 

"Suho already waiting for her a pretty long..but sunkyu didn't show up,

he've tried to called her but her phone was off,

 

"Suho just calmly waiting for her. he know sunkyu will come to meet him today.

 

 

"While he was practicing his line words for confessing to sunkyu.

 

 

 

"Suddenly.....Errm, suho hyung?? one young boy approached him.

 

 

 

"YES! me, why?? and......nugu seyo? suho asked.

 

 

"That young boy take a sit beside him."

 

 

"Acctually i'm sunkyu noona dongseng Hyunil imnida.

i don't know what is your relationship with noona but..i'm pretty sure that you are someone important in her life. noona has leave this latter for you.

 

 

"Hyunil give him a latter with a white envelope."

 

 

"but where's your noona? suho asked impatiently."

 

"N-noona s-she she was involved in a car accident lastnight when she was rush to be send to hospital for her operation..and before she leave for the last time this morning she said to me to give this latter to a guy name suho who was waiting for her in this place in her bitter memories.

"Ermm...i'm sorry but....excuse me suho hyung but i need to go now cause i still have some business to do.

 

"Hyunil said as he quickly stand up bowed to suho and leave.

he still need to working on his sister funeral.

 

 

 

"For a moment suho just being silient after heard what hyunil've said.

he was really taken aback. he can't believed with all of what he's said. .he just meet sunkyu by yesterday. he quickly open that latter and read it.

it was in a japanese words.

 

 

"Suho shii...you must feel weird why i can write in a japanese languages right?

acctually i've study in japan before not a long time ago.

ah, that's' not really importent.

 

"Suho shii arigatou...cause give me a happinees for all this time i'm with you

but....i can stay longer cause i know that one day i will die.

i'm very ill suho shii, and i just want to say. that i like you from the day i know you. and i also started to loved you.

your warmly smile and your shyly attitude really make me fell for you.

you reminded me a lot to my dead boyfriend.

 

"My sweet and my bitter memories..you, me, my dead boyfriend i will remember and bring it with me forever...and don't worry i will always watching you from above~

 

 

~~from your angel Sunkyu~~

 

"Suho can't hold his tears anymore. then...slowly by slowly his tears forming down make the latter he was hold tighted in her hand get wet.

 

'"He didn't know about sunkyu was in a ill conditions.

he thought that sunkyu was healty really healty.

cause she never show herself was sick or weak infront of him. 

 

 

"Sunkyu ah, wea!? wea!? you didn't tell me about your conditions?

why did you leave...before i can tell my feeling towards you.

suho cried feel hurt by sunkyu departure without thinking of others people in there was staring at him weirdly.

 

 

"If only i knew her from the beginning i would make her mine forever.

 

"If only i know she was verry ill i would take care of her until the end of her life.

 

"If only i know yesterday was our last time to meet...i will surely make a greatest memories with her just to  make her the happiness girl in this world.

 

"And if only i know she have the same feelings as i..

 

 

"And if only i know she will leave me forever...mybe this wouldn't ever be the end of our story........

 

 

"That was the last words suho thought before he stand up quickly leaving that place with sunkyu latter in his hand..as the snow slowly falling down...he decide take a flight back to japan today......meeting sunkyu in her life even in a short time was the most memorible things in his life he will never forgot his first love in that namsan tower.

.......END...............

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HEY MY LOVELY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS SO FINALLY I ALREADY UPDATED MY HONNY ONESHOT

URGH!!! I FEEL BAD AT WRITING THIS STORY I FEEL MY STORY !! and sorry for my bad grammar AHHHHH SO AMBARASSED *hidemyselfinablanket* btw, thanks for read and subscribe guys do comment ok XD i love you all ~~~

and.....here picture of my OTP HONNY or SUSU cp XD XD