SEQUEL??? our namsan tower memories

Our Namsan tower memories.

So hey my Lovely readers and subscribers. ok....i was thinking about making a sequel for this story.

but i'm not pretty sure if you guys want a sequel for this or like it?? i'm afraid that you guys will unlike it.

 

 

But.......i will give you guys a trailer first. so do comment if you guys really think i should make a sequel..thanks so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{Introducing the Our Namsan Tower SEQUEL TRAILER}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurmm..it's been 3years already i thought that i wouldn't back here again.

well.....from now on i will start a new life in here. korea.. this place is really memorible to me.

i miss namsan tower and han river so much!!! mybe should visit there tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait who is she?? why is she seem familar to me??

 

 

 

 

 

"Sunkyu???...........

 

 

 

 

"Owh, her name is sunny not sunkyu..beside sunkyu has already die. so its impossible that girl to be her right?.

aish!! why is memories of her come back again.?

 

 

 

 

"Tell me!!!!! who is that girl!!!! why did you call her noona!! and why you look so close to her!!!?

Don't tell me she is.......................

 

 

 

 

"I can't belived you can do this to me! how could you make me suffer for a half 3years.

 

 

 

 

 

"No!! i'm not Sunkyu!! i'm Sunny!!! can't you understand!!! i don't ing know who is Sunkyu!!!

i'm Sunny!! Lee Sunny!! and i don't hell know who are you!

so don't distrubing me again!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

"W-what it's was just a Lie???? so for all this time you just playing with my feelings??

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe i shouldn't back here again....knowing the truth was more hurt than a Lies...

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to make you like this. i didn't know that i was make you suffer for all this time.

i have my own reason why did i do all of this to you.

but.........i never played with your feelings?? seriously i didn't know that you have a same feeling as i back then..

 

"I'm soryy.....i'm really sorry.......just assume that Sunkyu you use to know is already died forever....

 

"I am life as a Sunny now!! and i'm getting married to a guy whom i really love! eventought i still love you from the start... i'm sorry.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So guys.....how's the trailer?? did you like it?? or did you exited for the sequel???

did you guys really want me to make this sequel??

if you really want...then quickly comment me XD and i will make it just for my lovely readers XD XD

 

and...and there will be Sunkris in this sequel...hohoho

Honny VS Sunkris!!!!

but.....don't worry this sequel won't be sad anymore there will be a surprise for you guys....hehehe ^^