Good News Part 1

Angels N' Demons {New Co-Ed Group}

 

Chapter 7: Good News Part 1
 
"Are you sure about it?"
 
"Yes. I'm sure about it and no one can stop me"
 
"But HeeJun let's hear Kangta and the others opinion especially those kids"
 
"I said no one can stop me and besides Kangta and Jaewon agreed to the plan and they liked it"
 
"You know what I hate it! I hate the plan of yours, what will Angels N' Demons react and their fans"
 
"....."
 
"I don't agree with you guys"
 
"Don't be so cruel BoA! Wether they like it or not my decision is already final, got it?"
 
"I don't know you, HeeJun-ah I can't understand you"
 
"It's not my problem anymore! You have a meeting with your manager, BoA if I were you I'll be there already"
 
BoA grabbed her bag and left the room with disappointed look on her face. She took her phone from her pocket and dialed KyungJae's number.
 
"Oh noona? Whatssup?" KyungJae said happily, hearing his cheerful voice made her heart sank if she can just stop HeeJun from the plan.
 
'I hope after he tell you the news I wish I can still hear this cheerful voice of yours'
 
"Noona! Are you still there? Am I talking with someone?!"
 
"Oh I'm sorry KyungJae....erm...tomorror afternoon you and your other members will have a meeting with HOT, understand? don't be late"
 
"Ne, will you be there?"
 
Long Pause.
 
"I don't know KyungJae...I'll try...." BoA said sadly, making the other line sense a problem.
 
"What's with that voice noona?" 
 
"Uhh...nothing I'm just tired" She lied.
 
"Jinja? You should take a rest noona oh by the way do you have any idea about the meeting tomorrow"
 
BoA's heart fell, should she tell now?
 
"I'm sorry but I don't know anything" Another lie again. 'It's too hard to lie' BoA thought.
 
"Ahh ok. Take a rest now noona Bye!"
 
"You too" They both hang up. BoA hugged her phone and sighed. "If I have a right to stop him"
 
------------------------------
 
"So let me guess she didn't agree to it, right?" Jaewon said, sitting at the table while looking through the files on the desk of HeeJun.
 
"Who would agree to our plan anyway" Kangta and Tony said. Woo Hyuk just watched them in disappointment he also don't agree with their plan, it's too fast.
 
"So Woo Hyuk what do you think about the plan?" HeeJun said eyeing him as the two members watched him and waits for his answer.
 
"I don't know guys why are we suppose to a--"
 
"You don't agree with it?" HeeJun raised his eyebrows and threw a bunch of papers on him. "Then finished all of that" 
 
Woo Hyuk sighed as he glanced to his other members, leaving the room.
 
"I pity those kids"
 
----------------------------
 
{Apartment}
 
"YAH!!!!! Who took my cookies from the fridge?" Jihwan shouted in anger as his face flashed with red as if he was boiling.
 
"Not me!" Hyerin immediately said before Jihwan blame her for nothing.
 
"YooHae-ah! Tell me did you ate oppa's cookie I promise I won't be mad at you" Jihwan said softly, hiding his devil side behind me but his evil side just took over it
 
"Oppa it doesn't mean that I'm the maknae I'm the one who ate your cookies! I hate you" YooHae said angrily and threw pillows on his face, she hated it when something is missing and everyone will blame it to her.
 
Jihwan sat on the couch with a give up look on his face. "Where's our leader?" He asked.
 
"Oppa is buying ice cream for us and after that we will go out to amusement park, isn't that exciting!!!" TaeYin and Eunhee said, jumping in joy as if there were a child.
 
"Don't be too excited guys! Is it your first time going in a park?" Darren asked, handing Hyerin a juice. TaeYin and Eunhee shook their heads excitedly.
 
Darren just chuckled at his donsaeng's cutness. He hope that everyday is like this, always them together no one will left behind and 'ONLY' them.
 
"Oppa! Jihwan oppa is blaming me for eating his cookies" YooHae suddenly run towards the door, were the almighty leader standing with a plastic on his hands.
 
"Eh? cookies! The cookies on the fridge I'm sorry Jihwan-ah I ate it I thought everyone can eat it hehe" KyungJae said and scratched his head, Jihwan just froze their ready to kill someone.
 
"Where's YounJae anyway?" He asked, placing the ice cream on the table and took cups at the cabinet.
 
"Present!!!" YoungJae screamed from upstairs.
 
"What are you doing up there? I bought Ice cream come and eat one"
 
"NE!!!"
 
After eating ice cream, Angels N' Demons left their condo and decided to go to amusement park. HOT gave them permission to go out even fans followed them because HOT wanted them to enjoy first so after he will tell the news they won't get disappointed.
 
---------------------------------
 
"Hyung! There's so many people here what if they keeps on following us and then we can't enjoy our free time" YoungJae said while looking down on the floor so no one will recognize him.
 
"You know what YoungJae If I can see our fans cheer and get crazy in front of us I'm happy already because they show how important us to them" Everyone smiled at the leaders statement, even though he's cheesy it is still meaningful.
 
"OMO!!!!!!!!! ANGELS N' DEMONS waaaaaah what to do....I didn't bring my camera with me" Everyone started to look at Angels N' Demons and then they all gathered around them and took their pictures though Angels N' Demons don't mind it.
 
"I enjoy this day because we're together" Jihwan said and they smiled happily at him. One little girl approach them, giving them a towel with an Angels N' Demons Forever 9 written on it. 
 
KyungJae smiled at the little girl and kissed her on the cheeks.
 
"Omo! LUCKY GIRL! I WISH I'M STILL A KID!!!" The fangirls said.
 
"Forever 9 eh? sounds cute like SNSD" Everyone laugh.
 
{Next Morning}
 
"Guys be ready! We will have a meeting with HOT later" KyungJae said.
 
"What should I wear?" Hyerin murmured and run to her room.
 
"What is she doing we're not going to a party" 
 
"Don't mind her" 
 
---------------------------------
 
{HOT Entertainment}
 
The 9 members of Angels N' Demons was quietly sitting on the couch of the office of Heejun as they keep waiting for him.
 
Minutes have passed and there's no sign of him. 
 
30 minutes have passed the door suddenly open, revealing HeeJun and the other members of HOT.
 
"Sorry if we keep you waiting" They nodded their head in understand.
 
"So what's the news you're going to tell us?" HOT exchanges looked and smirk at each other before looking at the innocent kids.
 
"Well we have a good news to tell you" Kangta said.
 
"What is it?" YoungJae said impatiently.
 
"We heard that you guys getting popular each day and receive a lot of praises from celebrities but not only here and also from other continents" HeeJun explained.
 
"Since you guys are really popular and talented we decided to make you debut to Japan and were also thinking to make you debut in america" Angels N' Demons was suprised at their sudden announcement and their heart was beating so fast as if it will pop out from their chest.
 
"Are we hearing things?" Darren asked.
 
"It's true Darren-ah we are really proud for you guys Keep up the good work and don't disappoint us" Jaewon said, patting everyone's head.
 
"But it's the other part of our good news"
 
"What do you mean HeeJun hyung?" Everyone asked. HeeJun smirked and said
 
"We decided to.............................
 
TO BE CONTINUED!
 
 
2 Chapters in one Day >.<