Chapter 2: How it happened

Sisters

 

Taeyeon's Pov
 
It was just the usual day. Im alone in the music room singing my heart out. Then i heard something and i turned aroud and saw figure. "Hello?" I said. Then the figure dissapered. I ran to the door but i found no one and when i looked down i saw a little box. I took the box in my hand went back in the music room and opened it. I was so shock that i dropped the box. Jessica who was supposed to be waitting for me at the gate came to get me bacause i was being so slow. When she got to the music room i guessed she saw me with my shock face. She ran to me and try to shake me up from my shocking moment. Then she followed my gaze to the small box. 
 
What she saw was shocking her too. She faced me with a 'What-the-hell-is-this?' face. It was a picture of the nine of us altogether. But then our facess were crossed with red marker. And a note saying 'You little pretty leader better watch yourself and your girls. We'll be watching you! And if you try to show your face in this school again WE WILL DESTROY YOU!' the letter said. 
 
"What the heck is this!' Jessica finally said. "I dont know Jess, but we got to to tell our prents" I said. So went out of the room the box still in my back. We met up with the rest of the girls with our faces but i knew we werent fooling Sunny and Tiffany. 
 
No One's Pov
 
"MOM! DAD!" Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany shouted after they arraived at Taeyeon's house. Taeyeon explained everything to Sunny and Tiffany after they sent the other five girls to their own houses. They knew that their parent were always in Taeyeon's house so they went there. The girl's parents including the other five girl's parents were there. Their expressions were terrible. "Girls, your're here. Im glad." Taeyeon's mom said with a sad smile. 
 
"Mom what happend?" Taeyeon asked. "We are in trouble. Some bad people are treathening us. They said that if we keep in contact with each other and let out daughters be friends with each other well lets just say they'll do something bad" Sunny's dad said. "And you girls, what news have you brought?" Yuri's mom said. "We got treathened." Jessica said. "Well i guessed thats final. Girls im sorry to say this but we are moving out of country." Taeyeon's dad said. "Are we moving together?" Tiffany said with a small smile of hope. "No, honey. We are moving to a different country" Her mom said with a sad smile. "We understand" Sunny said "Good, we will be going tommorow. so pack your bags. Dont worry about the other girls their parent will explain it to them." Taeyeon's dad said. They all nodded and went their own way. 
 
At the Girl's mansion. 
 
"Taeyeon, you are not serious right? I mean why are we moving from each other?" Sooyoung said. "So, what if I am serious? I dont want to see yoou girls anymore." Tayeon said but in her heart she was about to cry. "Jessica! Tell me it isnt true!" Hyoyeon said. "Shut up will ya?" Jessica who doesnt have a choice have to act cold to her sisters. "No this isnt true i know you are lying! I saw the box Taeyeon unnie!" Yoona said suddently. "WHAT?" Taeyeon gasped. "We all saw the box Taeyeon. You dont have to do this! We can stop it!" Yuri said. "No it's too late. Its for the best! for all of us." Sunny said. "I agree so lets end this! Understand!" Tiffany finally burst into tears and the other eight girls burts into tears too.
 
At the airport.
 
"Well this is goodbye." Taeyeon said. The other girls nodded and went to have a group hug. Then they went to their own flight. "It's for the best" Taeyeon said in her heart.