Lovely Morning

Dreamed Life

 

‘Bzzz.. Bzzz..’

 

Hearing the ascending sound of my alarm, my senses are coming back to me. I unconsciously reach out for my cell phone, eyes still closed. ‘Ah, another day to go…’  and I turned off the alarm. Still refusing to go out of the bed, I stretch my arms and legs, just to meet another pair of legs. I freeze. Thinking and trying to remember who could it be. I slowly open my eyes and all of it is coming back to me now. It’s him.

 

‘I’m not a single teenager anymore. We’re tied for life,’ I smiled, thinking that to myself.

 

I finally, fully, wake up. And now I have to wake him too. “Yunnie! Wake up, wake up! School’s waiting!” He stirred from his sleep, not really waking up. I shake his body, with the amount of pressure I can come up with. But it may not have any effects on him, since I’m so tiny and his physique is so….enormous?

 

“5 more minutes…” is what comes out of his mouth. So very typical. I decide to just take a shower first and let him sleep some more. After all, we will have a tiring day.

 

Coming out of the shower with just my towel on, I try to wake him once again. This time I don’t  give him any more chance to slack off. The time is ticking. “Yunnie, go shower right now or we’ll be late and FYI today’s first subject is Ms. Jaekyung’s. We don’t want any suspicions, do we?”

 

“Yeah, yeah, okay. Why are you so worked up in the morning…..” he lazily said. I send the half-awake him to the shower.

 

“Babe, I forgot my towel. Please…” he shouted from the shower. Yes, I knew this would happened. I quickly grab his towel from the rack and head to the shower’s door. I knock the door, “Yun, your towel.” And he opened the door, revealing his half- body to me. I give him the towel without looking to his eyes. Oh yes, I’m embarrassed. Even though we’ve been married for sometime now… Yeah whatever.

 

I start wearing my uniform for school. The thought of school crept into my mind. I just can’t imagine how our classmates will react knowing about our marriage. And to add to my worries, we’re in the same class. Too many opportunities of interaction with him—I have to be extra careful to make no suspicions. Yes, I’m all set now. I just have to eat breakfast and we can go to school.

 

‘Click’  When I decided to sit on the bed, I hear the sound of the shower’s door being opened. He walks out of the shower and starts to wear his uniform-- which I have prepared neatly last night.  When he is nearly done, he comes closer to me and handed me his tie. Oh, he just can’t live without me, can he? Who ties his tie all this time?

 

I circle the tie on his neck, and I had to tiptoe because he is that tall and I am this short. Thank God I don’t have to tiptoe all the time while tying the tie. I adjust the tie to his usual setting, “There, all set.”

“I guess not really, though.” He answered, with a stern look. Wait, did I do something wrong?

 

“Eh?” You guess?

 

“Where’s my morning kiss?”

 

Oh my gawd you gave me a heart attack right there!

 

“Yunnie! And here I thought I did something wrong..” I pouted.

 

“Well..?” He gives a smirk and let a little laugh slips out of his mouth.

 

“Bent down, won’t you? Spare your wife some trouble here. I guess you must have grown some more..” My cheeks are totally flushed right now. Please don’t worsen it, Yunho.

 

He chuckles, bents down and looks into my eyes. I avoid his stare after three seconds and kiss him on the cheek. “Goodmorningtheresatisfied?” I look away.

 

“Aww, I need it here too..” he points at his lips. No, not this time of the day, Yunnie.

 

“We should hurry or we won’t get to eat breakfast. For that…later?” I give him an unsure look.

 

“I take that as a promise then.”

 

He heads out from our room, grabbing my hand in the process. And just like that, we walk hand in hand towards the world. Worrying about nothing, since we’ve got each other.