63 Building - C H A P T E R - T W O ツ

She's All I Want

Donghae knocked on the bathroom door. " YAH!! LEE EUNJI!!! ARE YOU COMING OUT YET!!!? "

The door flew open and Eun Ji emerged in a light blue silk dress, with makeup and blue contact lenses. " All yours appa. " She smiled brightly.

Donghae eyed her suspiciously. " Where are you going, Lee Eunji? "

Eun Ji looked down. " No where... "

Suddenly Jessica came running up the steps shouting while dangling a piece of paper. " Donghae! Donghae! Look at this!! LOOK!! "

Jessica pushed the paper to Donghae. Donghae scanned it and his eyes widened. " LEE EUNJI!! " He shouted suddenly.

Eun Ji jumped. " D-D-Deh, a-a-appa? " She stuttered.

Donghae glared at Eun Ji. " Why are all these numbers here? Who have you been calling so often that your phone bill is 900,000 Won !? "

Jessica rolled her eyes then grabbed Eun Ji's hand. " I'll have a talk with her, jagi. Calm down and take your morning shower. " She pecked him on the cheek then pulled Eun Ji into her bedroom.

Jessica flopped down onto Eun Ji's pink Rilakkuma bed sheet bed. " Sit, sweetie. " She pat the spot next to her.

Eun Ji intimedatedly walked towards the bed and slowly sat down. She bit her lower lip in fright. She knew very well when her mother got angry, there would be no difference with World War II.

Jessica smiled. " Don't be scared , Eun Ji. Be honest with me. Who is it? A boy? " Jessica looked at Eun Ji cutely.

Eunji looked down and nodded slightly. " Deh , umma "

Jessica smiled. " Who? "

Eunji shook her head. " A sunbae..."

Jessica looked confused. " who , Eunji? "

Eunji bit her lower lip. " Seung Ho sunbae ... "

" Who? "

" Seung Ho. Yoo Seung Ho sunbae. "

Jessica still looked confused. " and why are you talking so much to him? "

Eunji looked up. " Umma , he likes me, but i like someone else , I only think of sunbae as a brother , nothing more "

Jessica held Eunji's hands. " Eunji ah , just tell him nicely that you love that other boy and that you wont betray whoever the boy is "

Eunji smiled and nodded. " Araso , umma "

" BTW , where are you going? You look like you're going on a date , sweetie " 

" I'm going to meet Seung Ho sunbae , umma. He asked me to meet him , he said he has something important to discuss with me " 

jessica nodded. " Arasso. Don't stay out too late Eunji "

Eunji ran down the stairs shouting goodbye to her parents.

Jessica walked out of Eunji's room and saw Donghae staring angrily at Eunji's phonr bill. " What the heck is this!? "

Jessica walked over to Donghae and pecked him on the cheek. " I talked to her , jagi. She won't do it again. " 

Donghae sighed. " Arasso. Sica-ah , you wanna go to the 63 building tonight? "

" Hey!! You're not going to the 63 building without me!! " Tiffany suddenly shouted out of no where.

Jessica laughed. " Sure Hae. Of course , Fany and Siwon have to come along as well. "

Donghae nodded. " Where's hyung by the way? "

Tiffany shrugged. " He said he had to go out somewhere. "

" I'm home!! " Siwon's voice suddenly came from the living room.

" Choi Siwon!! Where've you been!? " Tiffany ran down the stairs.

Siwon presented a gift for Tiffany. " Tada " he kissed Tiffany's forehead.

Tiffany squealed. " Omygosh! What is it!? " 

Jessica kicked Tiffany. " open it , duh!! "

Tiffany pulled off the wrapping paper and found a necklace from Tiffany&CO. " Ohmygod! Siwon I love youuuu!!! " She hugged Siwon tightly.

Jessica started to get annoyed. " YAH! Too much public display of affection!! "

Donghae laughed. " Who's up for the 63 building tonight? "

Siwon raised his hand. " I'm in, dude. "

 

----------------------–--------------------------

OMG!! I can't believe i haven't updated this in months :(

I'm sooooo sorry TT

i just hate updating with my ipad >_<