Leaving Is Not An Option. - C H A P T E R - O N E ツ

She's All I Want

* In CEO Jung's office in Jung's Enterprises *

Mr. Jung presses the button on his office phone. " Secretary Park , please call my daughter to my office now. "

" Certainly, President. " Secretary Park answered.

" Thank you. " Mr. Jung said then let go of the button. He flipped through a file containing important information.

A knock came at the door. " Appa, can I come in? "

Mr. Jung shut his file and pushed it to the side. " Sure, Soo Yeon. Come in. "

Jessica opened the door and smiled brightly at her father. " You called me, appa? "

Mr. Jung nodded then got up from his seat and walked to the sofa. " Take a seat, Sica. " He patted the seat next to him.

Jessica walked towards the sofa and sat down. " What is it, appa? "

Mr. Jung smiled and held Sica's hands. " I've got good news and bad news. Which first? "

Jessica bit her lower lip, looked up and thought for a second. " Good news. "

" The company is expanding and I have to leave for America soon. I won't be back for a few years but it's for the company. "

Jessica's face fell when she heard her father is leaving. " Oh... Bad news? " * If this is the good news... what is the bad news? *

Mr. Jung bit his lower lip then forced a smile at Jessica. " The bad news is... You're coming with us and....You're leaving Donghae behind. "

Jessica's eyes widened. " Bwoh!!? "

Mr. Jung sighed. " Start packing. We leave in the next 3 weeks. "

Jessica grabbed her father's hand. " Appa!! You're joking right? I'm staying here and you're going right? And it's only for a few months right? Not years but months...right? " Jessica shook her head in disbelief.

Mr. Jung looked down. " Mianhe, Sica-ah. You have to come with us. You're the VICE PRESIDENT. You have to be there for all the meetings and such. But, the other good news is that Tiffany is coming as well. " He let out a small smile

Jessica blinked in confusion. " Wae? "

Mr. Jung stood up. " She got a .... promotion, i guess you can call it that. She has to go. If she wants to advance her singing career she will. Hurry up and go home, Sica. You have to discuss this matter with Donghae. You can leave early today. "

Jessica slowly stood up, dazed at all the sudden activities happening. " See you tomorrow, appa. " She bowed and walked out of the office.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Jagiya, I'm home. " Jessica shouted as she pushed open the door of their home.

Donghae ran straight towards Jessica and lifted her up in the air. " Jagiya, I've missed you. "

When Jessica heard the word ' miss ' her face fell.

Donghae pulled her into a hug and wondered why Jessica didnt hug him back, he let go and looked at her with worry. " Jagi, gwenchana? Why do you look so...glum? "

Jessica looked down. " It's...nothing. Where's Eun Ji? "

Donghae didn't believe Sica. " She went out with some friends. Now what's the matter? "

" I already told you it was nothing! " Jessica accidentally shouted at Donghae, showing her ice princess side.

Donghae took a step back in fright and shocked at Jessica suddenly being so angry. " M-Mianhe, Donghae-ah. " Jessica looked down and tried to walk up the stairs quickly.

Donghae grabbed her wrist and pulled her back infront of him. " Tell me. "

Jessica sighed then walked towards the living room. She sat down and motioned for Donghae to sit down too.

Jessica sighed then bit her lower lip. " My....father's company is expanding. He has to go to America for a few years. "

Donghae's face brighted up. " That's amazing news, Jessie. Except for the part where your father is leaving but that's still good news. Why does that make you so angry... and sad? " Donghae looked at Jessica intensely.

Jessica looked up and faced Donghae. " Jagi... I-I have to leave with appa... that means... "

Donghae stood up abruptly. " You're leaving me...here...alone..."

Jessica nodded slowly. " And Tiffany's coming with me as well... "

Siwon suddenly came in. " Tiffany's what as well, Sica? "

Jessica turned to look at Siwon sadly. " She- "

Jessica couldn't finish her sentence as the door suddenly opened. " Sica-ah! Hae-ah! Jagiya! I've got something to tell you all. Gather NOW THIS INSTA- "

She stopped when she saw everyone sitting in the living room. " Oh, okay. Siwon jagi... I have something to tell you..."

Siwon grabbed an apple. " What? Why's everyone looking so emotional. " He bit into his apple.

Tiffany took a deep breath. " I'm leaving Korea in 3 weeks time for America with Jessica. "

Siwon spat out his apple. " BWOH!? "

Tiffany nodded then looked at Jessica to find her crying. " You knew? "

Jessica nodded and wiped away her tears. " Appa just told me today. "

Siwon fell to the floor, then he looked up at Tiffany. " Wae? WAE!!!!? "

Tiffany felt her eyes warm up. " It's for my career. I've worked years for this. I can't just decline the offer I've been waiting 16 years for! "

Jessica got up from her seat and hugged Tiffany. " We have to do this... whether we want to or not. "

Donghae bit his lower lip then walked towards JeTi. " I-I-I think...you should go, Jessie. Your dad needs you. "

Jessica let go of Tiffany and hugged Donghae. " Gomawo, oppa. Gomawo. " She looked up into Donghae's sad eyes. " We still have 3 weeks. We can still do a lot of stuff together. Like visit the 63 building. " Jessica smiled.

Siwon got on his knees then hugged Tiffany. " I understand. I understand. But... promise me one thing please, Fany? "

Tiffany looked up at Siwon. " What? "

Siwon hugged Fany. " Promise me you won't fall for another guy then leave me. "

Tiffany giggled. " Of course I won't. "

Suddenly, as if on cue, Min Ji and Min Ha ran down the steps. " Umma!!! You're home!!! " They ran and hugged Tiffany.

Tiffany laughed. " Hahaha.. Rebecca, Henry-ah , you're both in your 20s already. When are you two gonna stop doing this? "

Min Ji shrugged. " Maybe never. Umma, Joo Won oppa asks can he come over for a while? If not then can I go out for a sec? He wants to give me something. "

Tiffany nodded. " Sure, he can come over. But, no nonsensical stuff, please. "

Siwon, Jessica and Donghae laughed.

" Ummaaaaa... You're kidding right? I would NEVER do that. " Min Ji pouted.

Min Ha rolled his eyes. " Noona, grow up. " He walked up the stairs after saying that.

" Why you little brat, I oughtta- "Min Ji started

" Ah ah ah, Min Ji-ah. " Jessica wagged her finger.

Ding Dong~

Siwon walked towards the door. " I'll get it. "

" Nobody's stopping you hyung. " Donghae called after him.

Siwon stopped, turned around and glared at Donghae. " Watch it, Hae. "

Jessica and Tiffany laughed.

" Min Ji! Your hubby's here. " Siwon said as he pulled Joo Won in by the ear.

" Ow ow ow ow! What did I do wrong? Ah ah ah! Please let go of me, uncle Siwon. Jebal... " Joo Won whined.

MIn Ji walked over. " Appa... " Min Ji whined as well.

Siwon let go of Joo Won. " Ish, for a boy, you sure are whiny. You both suit each other. " Siwon went back to Tiffany's side.

Tiffany leaned into Jessica and whispered in her ear. " Noticed that they're acting like nothing happened just now? "

Jessica nodded. " Yeah. Let's go along with it, shall we? "

Jessica hugged Donghae. " Jagi,let's leave Min Ji and Joo Won together now, shall we? "

Donghae nodded. " Kedeh. Kaja. "

Jessica looked at Tiffany. " Mi young-ah, me and Hae are going to sleep first. Good night. "

Tiffany nodded and waved. " Arasso, good night. "

Min Ji hugged Joo Won. " Min Ji-ah ... are you free tomorrow? "

Min Ji thought for a second. " Deh. Wae? "

Joo Won kissed Min Ji on the forehead. " Let's go to Han River. They're having a special event somewhere there for couples. Wanna go? "

Min Ji blushed. " Deh. "

" Deh deh deh! Aigoo... why do you keep repeating that. " Joo Won hit Min Ji's forehead lightly.

Min Ji whined. " Owww.... oppa! That hurt. "

Siwon seperated Min Ji and Joo Won from their hug. " Okay okay okay. Enough! Joo Won, are you done asking Min Ji what you wanted to ask? "

Joo Won nodded quickly, frightened of Siwon. " Then you should probably head home now. "

Min Ji giggled. " That;s right, oppa. You should go. "

Joo Won pouted showing his aegyo. " At least walk me out, Ji~ "

Min Ji sighed. " Arasso. Appa, umma, be right back. "

Tiffany smiled. " Sure, hurry home, Min Ji. Don't go anywhere else. "

As soon as the door closed, Tiffany hugged Siwon. " Jagi , soo... Let's go to the 63 building tomorrow? "

Siwon kissed Tiffany's forehead. " Of course. But I better make sure Min Ha won't have a booze party with his friends again while Min Ji and us are out. "

Tiffany looked up at Siwon. " What about Eun Ji? "

Siwon shrugged. " She's going out again with some friends I think. I saw her phone bill this morning. Most of them were to a guy. I'm thinking Eun Ji's secretly dating. "

Tiffany pinched Siwon's nose. " She'll tell Sica and Hae oppa soon. And don't be so nosy as to check other people's phone bills. "

Siwon stuck out his tongue at Tiffany and ran up the steps. " Yah!! Stop right there, Choi Siwon!! Yahh!!! "

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh My Gosh! This is such a boring Chapter.

There was a bit of arguements sadness in the beginning, right?

Anybody cried? Probably not )=

Anyway, they're visiting the 63 Building in the next chapter.

Hope this chapter didn't bore you to death T-T

I'll try harder next time.

YongSeo look so cute on We Got Married . Anybody agrees with me?

Goguma couple <3

Tumblr_lq883vqtjl1qe5ygio1_500_large