Chapter Two

Now You Tell Me

GaEul, Yi Jung and Woo Bin couldn't believe that this day would come. Yi Jung smiled as he walked towards her, stopping two feet away.

"GaEul ah." Yi Jung said.

"Jung-sunbae." GaEul restrained herself from calling Yi Jung's nickname she made for him.

Yi Jung cracked a smile as he put his arms around her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" GaEul asked.

"Come on, we need to catch up." Yi Jung said as he pushed her toward their tables.

"JanDi, we are going to borrow GaEul for just one moment." Woo Bin said running to catch up with Yi Jung and GaEul.

JanDi, JunPyo and Ji Hoo looked at each other as they smiled, while walking toward the other side of the restaurant to let them talk in private.

"GaEul ah, its been a while." Woo Bin smiled.

"Yeah it has, sunbae." GaEul said.

"GaEul ah, you don't have to call us sunbae, call us what you used to, "Jungie oppa" "Binnie oppa"" Yi Jung teased.

"Yah!" GaEul yelled.

Yi Jung and Woo Bin laughed.

"You haven't changed GaEul."

"How can I call you guys that, plus we are adults now." GaEul said quietly.

Yi Jung and Woo Bin laughed again as they leaned toward her.

"Yah! What are you guys doing?" GaEul asked.

"You kept the necklace we bought when we were little." Yi Jung smiled.

GaEul's eyes widened as she looked down to see the heart shaped necklace.

Necklace

"Of course I did, you guys bought for me for my birthday...after you guys left."

Yi Jung and Woo Bin smiled as they turned toward each other taking out something from their shirts. GaEul looked up see them wearing the same necklace but different color, hers pink, Yi Jung's blue and Woo Bin's green.

"You guys..." GaEul was shocked.

"What? You think even though we are players, we forgot about our only girl who made us the way we are today?" Woo Bin said.

"Yah! I-I didn't say that." GaEul said as she stood up.

"GaEul ah, do you remember our promise to each other before we left."

GaEul stared at them, fiddiling with her necklace as she sat back down.

"Yes I do. I would never forget what you guys said to me."

Flasback:

"Don't go please! Don't go! Don't take them away from me!" Eight year old GaEul cried.

Little Yi Jung and Woo Bin turned before getting into the car. They looked up at their parents as they ran up toward GaEul.

"GaEul ah, don't cry." Yi Jung said wiping her tears.

"Jungie oppa! Binnie oppa! Please don't go! I don't want to be alone!" GaEul cried.

Woo Bin and Yi Jung exchanged looks and smiled.

"GaEul ah, you remember the gift we gave you for your birthday?"

GaEul looked up, taking out the box. She still hasn't opened it. Both Yi Jung and Woo Bin opened the gift for her, leading her to show the beautiful heart shaped necklace.

"If you wear this, we will never be apart, we will come back for you when we are older." Woo Bin said.

Yi Jung and Woo Bin grabbed one end of the necklace, wrapping it around GaEul's neck sealing their promise.

"We will meet again GaEul ah. Besides look."

Yi Jung took out his own necklace just like hers but it was a different color, not pink but blue, same with Woo Bin but green.

"We will know it's you when we see your necklace, nobody has this but you, its one of a kind." Woo Bin smiled.

"You promise you will come back to me." GaEul said.

"We promise."

GaEul, Yi Jung and Woo Bin stuck out their pinkies, placing together, wrapping around each others pinkies, lifting their thumb up to seal the promise.

"GaEul ah, remember don't cry now, I don't want to meet you again and hear about you being bullied or teased. You have to be strong, alright!" Yi Jung said.

GaEul nodded.

Yi Jung smiled, ruffling her hair as he got in the car. Woo Bin who was now in front of her smiled.

"Good Bye GaEul ah."

Woo Bin kissed GaEul on the forehead as he got in the car.

GaEul watched as the car drove away.

"Oppa." GaEul said fiddling with her necklace.

"Saranghae."


End of Flashback.

"And now here we meet, see I told you we will?" Woo Bin smirked.

"You guys...look different." GaEul giggled.

Yi Jung and Woo Bin turned toward each other and laughed.

"GaEul ah, how's you mom?" they asked.

GaEul looked up and turned away.

"She passed away."

Yi Jung and Woo Bin's eyes widened. Their only memory they remembered with her mother was when they baked sweets with her, and eating over for dinner.

"GaEul." Woo Bin said.


"It's alright, I live by myself and I have a great job now, I work at the porridge shop with JanDi. I've been living a great life. I haven't been teased or bullied after you left because I was strong, like you guys told me to." GaEul said. Tears were coming out as she began to wipe them away.

Woo Bin turned toward Yi Jung as they both stared at GaEul.

"GaEul ah."

GaEul turned to see JanDi smiling toward her.

"JanDi, what are you doing here." GaEul wiped her tears.

"Shall we go?" JunPyo said.

"Where?" GaEul asked.

JunPyo smiled as he lead all them toward a cold place.

"Yah! Goo JunPyo where are you guys taking us?"

GaEul's eyes were closed as Yi Jung and Woo Bin were guiding her.

"JanDi just be patient." Ji Hoo said.

♫ 에이스타일- 아쉬운 마음인걸 (Yearning for the Heart by A'ST1) ♫
Music
(It shows who sings and it has eng subs)

They stopped and smiled toward each other as the lifted their hands from their eyes. GaEul and JanDi looked up and was blown away. There was tons of snow falling from the sky above the ice rink with beautiful lights shining around the rink. GaEul and JanDi looked at each other turning toward the guys.

"Come on!" JunPyo said as he pushed JanDi and Ji Hoo with him.

GaEul was still stunned to see all this happen. Yi Jung and Woo Bin who were behind GaEul, looked at each other smirking as they picked her up.

"Yah! What are you doing!" GaEul asked.

"Come on GaEul." Yi Jung laughed.

Woo Bin and Yi Jung carried GaEul to the snow, dropping her in a large pile. Woo Bin laid beside her, as Yi Jung laid on the side. They all laughed as GaEul looked up at the stars. Woo Bin looked at GaEul and smiled toward himself.

'GaEul ah, you still look like the angel I knew when we were little.' Woo Bin smiled.

Yi Jung looked toward GaEul, to see her smiling at the stars.

'You still haven't changed, your my one and only country pumpkin.' Yi Jung smiled.

♫ Stop Music ♫

"Look!" GaEul pointed.

Woo Bin and Yi Jung's thoughts got caught off as they looked up to see a shooting star.

"I'm going to make a wish." GaEul smiled as she put her hands together closing her eyes.

'I hope to happy with the ones I love, and thank you for letting me my oppa's again.' GaEul smiled.

Yi Jung and Woo Bin looked at the star and closed their eyes.

'Please let me confess my feelings I've had for GaEul since the day I met her.' Yi Jung and Woo Bin thought as they turned toward her.

"What did you guys wish for?" GaEul asked.

Woo Bin and Yi Jung both looked at her.

"Nothing." they said.

GaEul looked between them, as she started tickling them.

"Tell me!" GaEul yelled.

"Yah GaEul ah!" They screamed.

♫ Play She Is by My Name is Kim Sam-Soon OST ♫
Music

"Yah JunPyo help us!" They screamed.

Ji Hoo, JanDi and JunPyo laughed as they ran toward them.

♥Preview for Chapter 3♥:

"So they have met."

"Yes ma'am, is there anything you want to do?"

"No, let this go, I'll see how far she will be able to go."

"GaEul ah!" Yi Jung yelled.

The lady got up as she saw her son and GaEul with Woo Bin by his side.

"You will see GaEul, your not going to ruin my son's future."