Chapter One

Now You Tell Me

"JanDi ah? You have a boyfriend? When were you going to tell me this?"

"Sorry GaEul."

"JanDi, I want to introduce you to my friends, will you come tonight for dinner with me."

JunPyo looked at GaEul as he smiled.

"You can come too GaEul shi."

"Um, I don't know, I don't want to intrude on your guys date." GaEul said.

JunPyo laughed as he smiled toward her.

"It's not really going to be a date, my friends will be there too, you can come along, I don't mind." JunPyo said.

"Um, sure why not." GaEul smiled.

"Great, I'll pick you guys up later." JunPyo said.

JunPyo kissed JanDi on the cheek as he walked out of the shop.

"JanDi, where did you meet him?" GaEul asked.

"I met him at school, he saved me from being teased and beaten up by the kids at school, remember I told you about him." JanDi said as she wiped the table.

"You mean that idiot guy that you kept complaining about um um, that "curly curly hair idiot"?" GaEul asked.

"Yep that's him." JanDi said.

"But how..." GaEul was now confused.

JanDi laughed as she smiled toward GaEul.

"GaEul ah, thanks for coming with me tonight to meet his friends, I don't know if I will be able to go without you." JanDi smiled, hugging GaEul.

"Aish, that's what friends are for." GaEul smiled as they went off with work.

A couple hours past as a secretary walked in.

"Excuse me, are you miss JanDi and GaEul?" the lady asked.

"Um yes, who are you?" JanDi asked.

"Here are a set of clothes to you guys, delivered from Goo JunPyo doronim (master)." the lady said as she set them on the table, as she walked off.

JanDi and GaEul looked at each other as they started ripping the ribbon opening the box to reveal a nice expensive outfit.

"Wah! It's so pretty." GaEul said as she ran into the back to change.

The door opened revealing JunPyo in a nice tuxedo. He smiled as he saw JanDi.

"Geum JanDi." JunPyo said.

"Yah! Goo JunPyo what's this?" JanDi pointed to the clothes.

"It's a present for you two, now hurry up and get dressed before we are late."

JunPyo grabbed the clothes as he shoved it toward JanDi, pushing her toward the back of the shop to change. He waited for sometime until both of them came out. His eyes widened as he smiled giving two thumbs up. JanDi was wearing a nice pink blouse with a black skirt and silver heels. GaEul was wearing a white blouse with black short skirt, shorter than JanDi's with white heels and a short black sweater. JunPyo opened the door for both of them as the drove off toward the restaurant.

F4 View:

"What's taking JunPyo so long." Yi Jung said waiting impatiently.

"I bet you 4 phone numbers of my top favorite girls that he is faking this whole thing." Woo Bin smirked.

"I'll take you up on that offer, adding my favorite girl of yours, you know the long haired girl with the nice legs that he is actually telling the truth and it's going to be Geum JanDi." Yi Jung smirked.

"Your on!" Woo Bin said.

Ji Hoo shook his head as he turned toward the door.

"Why did I get stuck with these idiots."

GaEul and JanDi walked into the restruant as JunPyo smiled.

"Guys!"

JanDi and GaEul looked up as three handsome boys walked toward them.

"Yo! Goo JunPyo!"

"Is this her?" one guy asked.

"Yep, this is Geum JanDi, my girlfriend, JanDi this is Yun Ji Hoo, Sung Woo Bin and So Yi Jung."

GaEul's eyes widened as she looked up.

"See I told you it was Geum JanDi, now give me the numbers and hers." Yi Jung laughed.

"Aish!" Woo Bin complained.

"So Yi Jung! Sung Woo Bin!" GaEul yelled.

All of them looked at GaEul as Yi Jung and Woo Bin's eyes widened.

"GaEul." they both said.

GaEul, Yi Jung, and Woo Bin stared at each other for a while as JunPyo and JanDi looked between them.

"You guys know each other?" JunPyo asked.

♥Preview for Chapter 2♥:

"GaEul ah, its been a while." Woo Bin smiled.

"Yeah it has, sunbae." GaEul said.

"GaEul ah, you don't have to call us sunbae, call us what you used to, "Jungie oppa" "Binnie oppa"" Yi Jung teased.

"Yah!" GaEul yelled.

Yi Jung and Woo Bin laughed.

"You haven't changed GaEul."