Chapter 18: Their first kiss with their first love

Stuck in the middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

It has been Almost a week since  what happened at the studio. Things has changed quite much, first Sehun who’s keeping a very far distant from me since then, well same as me. And Exo is not as united as it used to be. Pretty much the K members just hang out with K members and M just hangs out with the M members this all happened after that accident, well we’re not trying to stay away from each other but it just happened that way, the other members had felt the tense that happened between me and sehun and without them knowing it, they began to take sides. Sehun had spent more time with Suho, Kai, chanyeol, D.O and baek while i’m hanging out with Kris, Lay and the rest more. We all still sit together at the canteen, practice together as usual and talk to each other like we used to but everything just different now. Even when the tweleve of us eat at the canteen Sehun and i would sit far away from each other.

And Yara little did i know she’s been shifting away from me, not like she did it on purpose but it’s just i could feel she had gotten closer even more with sehun and getting further away from me, even when we’re at home we would barely see each other since i’m keeping my self busy with practice and when i came back it was already late that she already went asleep.

And same as today when School Had finally end. Through out the whole day i tried my best to stay away from sehun and Yara. As for sehun you guys had probably know the reason, but yara?  Well I’m still in the state where i’m still confused at what to do, though i have declared an unofficial war to sehun about fighting for yara but i’m actually thinking that it’s not a really good idea, i don’t like fighting, especially with my friends and it’s about a girl. I swear all of my life, fighting with a friend about a girl is so not cool. So probably the best thing to do is just to keep distance from yara now and see what happends next. Although i’m a 100% sure i like her but i’m also a 100% sure she has no feelings for me and she likes sehun.

So? Why do i have to waste my time on fighting to get her when in the end her heart only belongs to sehun.

It was raining like crazy, I don’t have practice today so the only place i want to go probably would be home. The rest went home earlier and the rest had to do some ‘stuffs’ while sehun? Who knows where he is now, though kai had left earlier with... Minah and kris? Yeah strange i know. Sehun had also left probably. Now i was only left with Xiumin, Lay and chen

“Ya Luhan ssi where are you going now since we don’t have practice? Let’s play football” Xiumin ask as he put his beanie

“It’s raining you idiot, why would you play football when it’s raining?” I said squinting my eyes

Xiumin grins like an idiot and soon took out his umbrella

“oh yeah i forgot . Well i bet chenie~ wants to accompany doesn’t he?” Xiumin asked as both of his eyebrow raised and he shot chen his angelic smile.

“playing football?” Chen asked with mouth open

“Well of course not! you pabo, I have to buy some eggs at the grocery store my mom ordered me” Xiumin replied pouting childishly

“Well of course i would love to but treat me samgyetang on the way there okay?” Chen said enthusiastly as he wrapped his arm on xiumin’s shoulder

“Okay, okay aish” Xiumin said ruffling chen’s hair. “Lay, Luhan~ah . You both sure don’t want to come?” Xiumin asked offering.

Lay who had been busy on the phone since then finally end the conversation with the person on the other line .

“No thanks hyung i need to go somewhere else” Lay replied smiling as he put his phone back to his pants pocket

Xiumin then turns his head to me

“Nah.. you go first, Bye guys” I replied as i waved at them and smiled

“well okay then see you guys tomorrow bye~” Xiumin said as he Waved at both of use followed by chen.

“Take care” I shout as both of them walk out to the heavy rain sharing umbrella together -_- Cute.

“So where are you going hyung?” I ask while reaching out my hand out so i could feel the raindrops on my hand.

“Kris called me, he ask me to come meeting him. I think Minah just dumped him” Lay replied letting a soft chuckled

I chuckeled along with him.

“So you wanna come?” Lay asked slapping on my arm playfully

Actually i want to. But Seeing the big rain and since the stupid Yara did not bring her umbrella, because i saw her left it on the couch this morning, so.. reluctantly i had to wait for her here.

“You go first hyung there is still something i need to do” I said nudgin him

“Err~ really? It’s alright?” Lay asked scratching the back of his head

I nod and smile at him

“Well, see you later then Bye” Lay said as he opens his umbrella bidding goodbye and went out to the cold rain

I lean to a pillar next to me,waiting for yara as i stuffed my hand on my pants pocket and shiver at the cold air that brush me lightly.

Almost half of hour had passed but the sign of yara coming has not yet could be seen, My guess. She already went home *Le sigh*

So i called her, well  you should have done that earlier Luhan ssi.

“Yobseyo? Ya what’s wrong?” She picked up

“Where are you?” I ask

“Umm on my way home, why?” She asked back

I could hear the sound of water gurgling on the other line, she must be going home walking not by bus but i thought she didn’t bring an umbrella.

Just then a sound of a guy from the other line crept up to the phone.

“Ya yara~ya.. let’s go stop to find something to eat first i’m hungry~” The voice from the other line said as he whine

I wide my eyes in surprised, The voice belongs to sehun. So now it makes sense, Sehun is accompanying her home and yet they share an umbrella together.

“Umm you’re going home alone?” I ask pretending to not know anything.

“Well i’m going with sehun” She asnwered hestitantly

A silent went through, i don’t know what i should said to her, even on the first start i already defeated by sehun.

“Umm Luhan~ah?” She called through the phone

I press the end call button  directly without even bidding goodbye to her, i could feel myself tensed up in anger.

I won’t lie i felt dissapointed that she had gone home with Sehun and not me, it upset me on how she doesn’t even ask me to go home with her and just leave me by. Doesn’t she know how i was worrying abouth her? How i let myself stay just to wait for her? And to know that she doesn’t even stay for me.

I put my phone back and with that i open my umbrella and  walk home splitting the rain. Feeling crestfallen and broken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yara’s POV

“Yobseyo? Yobseyo? YA! DID YOU HANG UP ON ME?YA!” i shouted through the phone

*beep beep beep* just then the sound of a disconection went through my ears

Aish this guy, what happend to him? Why does he suddenly called? Luhan always a jerk.

“is it Luhan hyung?” Sehun ask as he peeped to take a look at my phone

I nod “yeah, he called” I answer, sliding my phone back to my pocket

“Ouh” Sehun shortly reply sounding a bit annoyed. “Let’s eat” He asked in a cheerful tone. Back to his usual happy go lucky side.

“Umm sehun~ ah i think i better went home early i’m afraid Mrs Lu will be searching for me” I said declining sehun’s offer

Sehun pout childishly. Aigoo still the old Sehun, always cute when pouting.

“Okay then let’s just go home” He shot me his legendary eye smile.

I smiled back and nod. We were walking home from school, I forgot to bring my umbrella today and actually thinking of going home with Luhan since Minah already went first with kai and Kris, but turns out sehun had an umbrella and said that he want to walk me home, truthfully i want to decline sehun’s offer at first . A part of me said that Luhan waited for me but, what ever i bet he didn’t. Luhan never wait for me when going home from school he would just ditch me like that.

I was walking home with sehun, though we both share an umbrella, i could see that the umbrella covers most of my  body than sehun’s. There’s a small drops of rain hitting sehun’s right shoulder, I feel like i’m protected when i’m with him, sehun is always like that although we both are in the same age but he would always act like an oppa to me.

Just then i could feel sehun’s hand interwined with mine. Sehun wasn’t looking at me when he did that he was just looking straight to the road smiling like a fool.

I felt my face redden to the touch, i stare at the ground blushing.

 “You still remember yara ssi?” He started talking still keeping my hand on his grip

“Remember what?” i ask innocently

“We used to walk home together like this and one day i forgot to bring an umbrella and it’s raining real hard. You have to go home soon because you’re afraid your mother will scolded you, so we have no choice but return home without an umbrella and as a result the next day both of us got a flu and we can’t go anywhere” Sehun laugh as he told me the story

I also laughed at how silly we used to be, i miss those moment. I miss how playful and happy i used to be around sehun, although i hate the pain but i can’t lie i miss those moments too. But now having him back around me, somehow it’s not as beautiful as it used to be, i just don’t feel that happy.

“Of course i would never forgot every moment we shared sehun~ah” I said sheepishly. Sehun turn his head at me and i look up to meet his eyes.

There were silence for a while, seems like both of us just lost of words.

Sehun let out a sigh “Glad to know you never forget about it, cause i could never forget it too” He said

I only nod since i guess i’m just to shy to utt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter