Lucky Me :3

Love me back, please? :/

Nana's POV

 

Omo! I hope Minwoo believed me. I mean, I just can't help it. Who wouldn't be staring at Nichkhun? Those eyes, those ears, lips. They're just...perfect! 

 

Nana! get yourself together. Jesus Christ! look at him. He's with someone better than you.

 

You can do this! Fighting! 

 

What the hell am I doing?! Minwoo might think I'm a total freak. Stop what you're doing Nana, and eat.

 

"Yah! by the way Minwoo, Thank you for the treat." I thanked Minwoo with a warm smile.

 

"You're always welcome, Nana" Minwoo replies with a smile. 

 

I quickly finished my food and stood up. "Minwoo-ssi~ Thanks again, I'll be going home now, I'm not feeling well". 

 

"Oh. Okay then. Take care ok?"

 

"Yeah. You too. Bye".

 

I quickly got my things and went home. 

 

"How many times have I already cut classes? Ugh. Next thing I know, I'll be suspended for those actions."

 

*Phone beeps*

 

From: Nichkhun :3

Nana-ssi~ I saw you in the cafeteria awhile ago, and I kinda missed you. Can we have dinner on the day after tomorrow, in my house? You know, like old times :)

To: Nana

 

OMO! Is this a dream? He actually missed me?! WAAAAAAH~ I'M SO HAPPY~

 

To: Nichkun :3

Hmm. Sure :))

From: Nana

 

*Phone beeps again*

 

From: Lizzy 

Eonnie! How are you? I'm coming back to Seoul tomorrow morning. Pick me up ok? kekeke~

To: Nana

 

To: Lizzy

Uwaaaah~ Jinjja? Sure sure :))

From: Nana

 

"Uwaaaa. So many good things are happening to meeeeee. First Nichkhun asked to have dinner together and now my childhood bestfriend is coming back from Paris. Yaaaay!"

 

-End Of Nana's POV-

 

-Next Morning-

 

Nana woke up really early to pick up her childhood bestfriend, Lizzy. 

 

She arrived and waits for Lizzy's arrival and took a seat at the waiting area.

 

Somehow, she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders which made her uneasy. "Ahh!" Nana removed the hands that was touching her shoulders.

 

"Dude. Relax it's just me, you know the awesome-est friend you've ever had" Lizzy chuckled.

 

"Riji! It's good to see you again" Nana ran up to lizzy and hugged her.

 

"Ne, it's nice to see you again Jinjin!" Lizzy patting Nana's head.

 

"Let me help you with your luggage" Nana taking one of Lizzy's luggage. "by the way, where are you gonna stay right now?" 

 

"Well, I was wondering if I could stay for a couple of weeks in your house? I mean, If you don't mind."

 

"Of course! you know you're always welcome."

 

Nana hailed a cab for both of them. 

 

After hours, they've arrived. Nana and Lizzy took out lizzy's luggage from the back of the cab and placed it inside Nana's room.

 

"Wow. Your room's really changed. It wasn't this clean before."

 

"Yep."

 

"Anyway, how are you and Nichkhun?" lizzy poking nana's arms.

 

"Mwu? Nichkhun?! we don't really talk anymore though."

 

"Eeey. If you say so. Anyway, I'm gonna sleep now Jinjin~ I've been really tired from the flight. Goodnight".

 

Ehh this kid. Seriously. Asking me stuffs like that.

 

"Yeah, goodnight Riji!"

 

End of Chapter 2. 

For suggestions, please comment! thanks :))