What happened between us?

Love me back, please? :/

 

Nana's thoughts: Blue

Minwoo's thoughts: Orange

Nichkhun's thoughts: Red

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nana was peacefully asleep. Until the sun started to beam up on her, through the curtains. "Ugh. I don't wanna go to school, that way, I'll see Nichhun and Uee again, all sweet and stuff. Nana started to curl up on her bed and started to sleep again.

 

-5 minutes later-

 

Nana started to wake up, rubbing her eyes. And started to check the time on her phone. "sh*t! it's 7:00 am? I'm late". Nana hurridly took a bath and changed into her uniform. She got her things and ran outside. Her school was just a walking distance, but still, she's always late. While she was running hoping to arrive in school early, she bumped someone. She looked up to see who it was. It was Minwoo.

 

"Oh. Hi Minwoo."

 

"Oh Nana! Hey, I'm just about to go to class. Let's go together?"

 

"Uh yeah. sure"

 

Nana and Minwoo, walked to their classroom. Seeing that their homeroom teacher still hasn't arrived. She double checked the time, to see that it was still so early. "Hmm. I guess my eyes was just blurry."

 

Nana and Minwoo both sat down on their seats and waits for their homeroom teacher to arrive.

 

"Hey Nana, wanna eat lunch together? My treat"

 

"Sure" Nana replies with a smile.

 

After minutes of waiting, the homeroom teacher finally arrives together with Nichkhun who was carrying the teacher's things.

 

"What a gentleman" Nana thought to herself while blushing.

 

"Nana's blushing? but why? Does she like Nichkhun? I thought they were once just friends" Minwoo thought while putting a frown on his face.

 

"Good morning class" Mrs. Kim, the homeroom teacher greeted.

 

-2 hours later-

 

"Thank God, Mrs. Kim's class is over. I almost died in the middle of the discussion." Nana thought.

 

*The Bell Rings*

 

"yah! Nana, it's lunch. Let's go?" Minwoo linking his arms with Nana.

 

"Oh. Ne" Nana replies weakly.

 

"Wae? what's wrong?"

 

"Nichkhun! Nichkhun's with that girl again!" Nana thought to herself.

 

"Nothing. C'mon let's eat. You said it was your treat right?" Nana replies, forcing a smile.

 

They both walked together to the cafeteria and both ordered Dukbokki. Nana always oreders dukbokki because it reminds her of the times with Nichkhun. Their favorite favorite food was dukbokki, and whenever Nichkhun had money, he'd always buy for Nana.

 

Both Minwoo and Nana sat down near the table of where Nichkhun and Uee were, And Nana was facing Nichkhun.

 

Nana was so frustrated after seeing Nichkhun spoon fed Uee. "Doesn't she have hands? Ugh. So pathetic".

 

"She's looking at him again. Oh how I wished she's look at me like that."

 

Nichkhun saw Nana staring, memories started to flash back, and suddenly wondered to himself, "How did we end up like this, Nana? I kind of really missed you".

 

"I wanna talk to him so badly~ If only it never turned out this way."

 

"Yah! Jin Ah!"

 

"Oh! minwoo. Yes?"

 

"You're food's getting cold."

 

"Yes Right. Sorry. I was just thinking about the discussion of Mrs. Kim awhile ago."

 

"Oh really? Then why were you staring at Nichkhun?"

 

"B-because he was infront of me while I was thinking deeply." Nana responds while stuttering.

 

End Of Chapter 1.

For any suggestion, please comment! Thanks :))