My Knight's Princess

Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T16w0AfZDz0

G-Dragon - Heartbreaker


 

You entered the school with a blissful smile, taking note of what had happened yesterday. You smiled at everyone who passed by you. You even smiled at the walking principal whose pride was crushed when you talked back at him.

Upon seeing you walking by, Mr. Lee Sooman was alarmed. He doesn't know what to do. He was questioning himself if he's going to scold you about your yesterday's attitude or he'll just greet you as if nothing happen.

He was still questioning himself, worrying for his pride. When all of a sudden, you tapped his shoulder and waved at him.

"Good Morning, ahjussi," you said as you flashed him your infamous eye-smile.

The stupefied principal was taken back by your sweetness. He responded to your greeting with a nod as you continued walking past the hallway.

"What did just happened?" he asked himself when you're out of the vicinity. He lets out a gasp of relief before regaining his composure.

You flashed everyone a smile and an energetic bow at each of the students walking past by you. You even heard one student saying,

"Who's that?"

"Do you know her?"

"Is she a psycho?"

"She's giving some creeps,"

"Aigoo~ I thought Chanyeol-oppa is the only person in Earth who has a creepy smile,"

"Just smile and wave, girls. Smile and wave,"

But, you ignored their comments and continued walking cheerfully as you hugged your books on your chest.

The memories of hugging Luhan on the cold ground of the garden with the flowers as witness made you blush uncontrollably as you spazzed like a fangirl of EXO inside. Your fangirling was abruptly cut off when a cough caught your attention.

You looked up from you're standing and found yourself staring at the cold eyes of the leader of Beast, Doojoon!

Instead of running again and letting them chase you, you smiled at him and gave them a very cheery smile.

"Good Morning," you greeted them sweetly.

The boys raised their eyebrows in surprise at your sudden kindness and sweetness. You even charmed one guy because he awkwardly smiled at you.

"Good Morning, too," Yoseob absentmindedly said as he smiled at you.

Junhyung smacked his head for showing his inner self towards their target. On the other hand, Hyunseung looked at you with an indifferent look before tapping their leader's shoulder.

"Hyung, are you sure she's the one we had been chasing yesterday?" he asked Doojoon who is obviously caught in the confusion basket.

"I don't know," Doojoon answered with a shrug. "I didn't have a glimpse of that girl since she ran so fast,"

"I told you to exercise daily, hyungs. Now, look what humiliation we are now facing," Gikwang said as he shakes his head in disappointment.

They were busy trying to analyze your sudden change of mood that they didn't even realized their maknae making move to you.

You were still standing before them, smiling charmingly. When out of blue, Dongwoon suddenly was at your side, placing his arm on your shoulder.

"Hey, baby," he said as he gave you a flirty wink which almost made you gagged.

But instead of pushing this guy from you, you carefully slid yourself out of his grasp and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry. But, I already have a boyfriend and he's a knight," you said before stalking away from their group, leaving Dongwoon with a priceless face.

"What did he tell you?" Junhyung asked him as soon as he realized the maknae's face.

"She told me, her boyfriend is a knight," Dongwoon muttered.

"That girl is on the loose. Let her be," Doojoon barked as he continued to walk past the hallway with the five boys stalking behind him.

You looked back at the retreating six boys before letting out a sigh of relief. You thought you would be dead since they recognized you. Good thing, you're in a good mood or else, you'll be a battered sausage.

You took out your schedule from your portfolio as you search for your first period class. You scanned the paper with concentration when you suddenly bumped into someone, sending you on your .

The happy thoughts you were keeping suddenly left your mind as your eyes flared in anger and irritation. You glanced towards the person with a ready-glare when,

"Ohhh~ Sor-- Chaerin?" he asked. You blinked multiple times before the vision of Luhan suddenly clear.

At once, the happy thoughts suddenly visited you again, giving you a very charming aura. You were still looking at Luhan with a lovesick expression when he offered his hand to you.

"Are you alright? Can you stand up?" he asked you with a worried tone.

You can't find the words to say. You were just imagining him this morning. Yet, here he is, standing before you, offering his glorious hand to you. To avoid awkwardness, you nodded at him before taking his hand.

Ohhhh sweet Neptune~ The feels you were feeling at that moment. It feels like the butterflies inside your stomach decided to dance 'MAMA' with the upbeat of GDragon's Crayon. It feels like the butterflies inside your stomach decided to evolve into Charizard.

"Chaerin," Luhan called out as he waved his hands before you.

"Yes, I'll be the mother of your children," you suddenly blurted out, shocking your whole being when you realized what you had said.

"Huh?!" Luhan asked you in alarm.

"Ahhhh . . . I mean, the mother of chicks," you said as your voice tailed off in embarassment. You can even feel your cheeks blazing in heat because of what you have said.

You were scolding yourself in your head when you suddenly heard a laugh. You glanced up and saw Luhan laughing like a boy. Seeing how his face distorted made you smile a little bit.

Luhan was gasping for air and was calming down when he reached for your head and ruffled it comfortably.

"You're really funny," he said as he shot you a smile, making you to smile in response.

"What's your first class?" he asked you suddenly.

"Uhmmm . . . Algebra," you answered shyly.

"Let me take you to your room since this is your first time," Luhan said as he guided you towards your room.

Both of you exchanged some stories and laughs as the two of you walked towards your assigned room. Without even knowing it, both of you are standing before your homeroom.

Luhan smiled at you encouragingly, nodding at you to walked inside the classroom. But, before going inside you bowed at him, thanking him for accompanying you. He nodded at you before you disappeared inside your room.

The Charizard butterflies on your stomach began to dance 'Sorry, Sorry' and it made you weak that you almost slide down on the floor. You are still smiling like an idiot and spazzing like a fangirl when you heard an awkward cough.

You looked up where it came from and your eyes almost popped out when you saw who coughed.

"I believe you're my student," the professor said as he eyed you with disapproval.

"Y-Yes," you answered with a nod.

"Then, sit down on a chair, not on the floor," he said coolly as he continued writing something on the blackboard.

You awkwardly stood up and looked at the sea of unknown people giving you weird look. You bowed your head, not in shame, but of irritation for catching attention that easily.

You find an empty seat which is located at the back of the room, near the window. You laid down your things there and sit comfortably as you put your whole attention on the lesson.

"Hey," somebody whispered. You turned towards that direction and found a pretty girl with a friendly smile looking at you.

"What?" you asked unhelpfully.

The girl ignored your tone and decided to talk with you.

"I'm Bomi. I would like to be your friend," she said as she lets out her hand for you to shake.

You only looked at her hand for a long time before looking at her with a scowl.

"I don't make friends," you said before diverting your attention to the professor. You can hear her surprised gasp but you completely ignored it.

Afterall, you believed that you only need Luhan as your friend . . .

 

Class hours were over and it was already your break time. You stood up from your seat and decided to go to the cafeteria to get some snacks.

Once you entered the cafeteria, a sea of unknown creatures filled your eyes. You stretched your neck at the crowd to see if Luhan is there but you failed since it's pretty hard to find someone in this rowdy sea.

You sighed sadly before going to the vending machine to have some milk tea. As soon as you got your treat, you froze on your spot when you saw a very familiar man, eating adorably his chicken with ten more guys on the table.

The table were filled with handsome men. All of them were laughing and enjoying each other's company while eating their snacks, totally oblivious of the heavy stares they got from the other girls.

Though the table was filled with shiny creatures, you can't help but to notice Luhan only on the sea of gods. Your eyes were fixed on the bubbly boy smiling at his friends and laughing along when the derp guy said something amusing.

The Charizard butterflies in your stomach decided to dance 'LUCIFER' uncontrollably, making you hard to walk or talk or do anything but to just stare at your precious Luhan.

As if he sense your heavy stare, Luhan looked towards your direction and smiled endearingly at your direction. At that moment, the Charizard butterflies inside your stomach dance 'RING DING DONG', almost making you throw up for their rowdy dance.

You smiled back at him, waving at the process. You can't believe that your ultimate love has taken a liking at you. You were about to walked towards him when someone runs past you and darted towards Luhan's direction.

You eyed the girl and watched her every movement with envy. The gracefulness, the beauty, the simplicity and the charm are all package on her body. You can feel the Charizard butterflies in your stomach suddenly dance a little bit slower this time.

The perfect girl called Luhan's name with sweetness and almost all the boys on the table turned their head towards the girl.

Realizing it was their princess, they all smiled and waved at her with glee. The girl nodded at them with acknowledgement as she went towards Luhan's place and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

ON THE LIPS!?!?

At once, the Charizard butterflies on your stomach suddenly died down as you heard a crashing sound inside of you. You didn't even felt people bumping onto you. You didn't even retaliate to the people sneering comments about you. You didn't even heard Bomi calling your name. All you could only see is Luhan having a very intimate moment with the girl.

"Chaerin!" Bomi managed to wake you up from your heartbreaking trance. "Break time is already ove--"

"Who's that girl?" you asked Bomi without looking at her.

Bomi just looked at the direction you are pertaining and saw Yoona, smiling kindly towards the EXO members as she offered them baked cookies.

"Ohhh~ That girl," Bomi said cheerfully. "That's Im Yoona," she said.

The next words that Bomi let out made the Charizard butterflies in your stomach died down and gasped for music.

"She is Luhan's girlfriend," she said, making you almost teared up into two.

"My knight's . . . .princess?" you whispered in agony.


Ottoke!? Luhan's princess?

Naa-ahh! Actually, I'm Luhan's true princess. /slapped by Sehun/

Anyway, have a nice day, peepz! :D