The Knight's Bestfriend

Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQqAqgtfpZU

I Don't Need a Man - Miss A


 

"YOU!?"

"Wh-what are you doing here?! Aren't you suppose in that stupid apartment of yours?" you said to him with an astounded expression.

"Wow~" he said sarcastically. "After I cleaned that stupid apartment of yours, this is what I get?"

"You made me wait for two hours!" you shrieked in anger as the memories of cleaning the room crossed your mind once again.

"I'm not your servant," he murmured to himself.

"You looked like one," you whispered to yourself when you heard his mutter. His eyes turned into slits when he heard that. Yes, he's a shy boy but when he's provoked, something might happen. 

The two of you started to bicker about each other's stupid apartment. Xiumin almost let out the taboo word that starts with S and end with X that made him blushed madly. The boys and Yoona just looked at both of you with great shock as their heads bounced to the two of you who are still busy exchanging insults and annoyance.

"You two know each each other?" Luhan asked the two of you with his eyes forever darting between the two of you.

You bowed your head in discomfort when you realized everyone's eyes are on you. Even though you want Luhan's attention, you still hated the fact that you keep on getting attention from them.

"I don't even know his name," you murmured as you shift uncomfortably with the tray still on your hands.

The boys observed you before shifting their eyes to the eldest who is sighing and was preparing to leave. Upon seeing that he will take a step to go, Luhan immediately grabbed his arm and turned him to you.

"Well, since you two probably know each other, why not introduce yourselves to each other?" Luhan suggested, offering you a smile.

You smiled back at him and never left your eyes off him as you do your greeting introduction.

"Hi, I'm Park Chaerin. We might have a bad beginning but I hope everything gets well for the two of us soon," you said to the chubby nerd before you, though your eyes sometimes made way to Luhan's bright face.

Since you're too busy oggling at Luhan, you didn't notice Xiumin flinching and blushing when he heard the words 'we' and the 'two of us' on your greetings. Though he might have seen you as a very annoying girl, that will never change the fact that you're still a girl and his shyness will soon crumbled him when a girl is at a near distance.

He bowed his head to hide the pink tainting his milky cheeks as he does his greeting to you.

"X-Xiu . . . I'm K-Kim Minseok but everyone calls me Xiumin," he stuttered as his head found way to his chest.

"And, he's . . . . ." Luhan suddenly chimed in as he flunged his arms on Xiumin comfortably. "My bestfriend," he finished as he flashed Xiumin a very knowing look.

Xiumin just smiled at him after his warm endearing introduction. Both of their eyes landed on you. Your eyes widened when the words Luhan released hit you.

That NERD is LUHAN's BESTFRIEND!??

LUHANNNNNN'S BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSTFRIENNNDD!!??

"What is a bestfriend?" You suddenly blurted out as the rare word played on your tongue.

All of them looked at you with disbelief as they scanned their eyes on you. Out of a sudden, ten mouths are laughing endlessly as they pointed their fingers at you. The scene of boys laughing at you made you lose your appetite to talk.

WHATEVER, you said to yourself as you sit down on your seat and grabbed the banana you need to consume while the ten boys keep laughing at your idiocy. On the other hand, Yoona, Luhan and Xiumin looked at each other before settling down to have their lunch.

 

 

"Hyung, look at Chaerin," Sehun whispered to Kai who is busy munching his sandwich. Kai puts his sandwich down as he turned to watch you.

You were munching the apple of yours as if you want to decorate it with your perfect white teeth. And your eyes? Ohhh come on . . . Of course, it will be on Luhan who is busy feeding Yoona intimately.

Your eyes turned into slits as you observed them. Jealousy is printed on your nose and ears. And your hands are gripping on the apple real tight.

"Somebody is jelly~" Sehun continues whispering on Kai's ear. Though Sehun added a little aegyo with that sentence, that doesn't mean that he likes you. His eyes still turned into slits when his eyes landed on you.

Kai is on the same side, too. The first time Luhan introduced you to them, he suddenly felt something bad on you. He doesn't like how you glare at Yoona who did nothing wrong with you. He can't understand why Luhan finds you nice when you always acted like a bishh.

For the twelve of them, Yoona is their angel and needs to be treated like one. And, you're just a trespassing demon who needs to be kicked out soon before their angel got harm.

"Hyung, you're having a staring contest with Chaerin," Sehun whispered as he nudged Kai on his knee. Kai blinked for many times, trying to snapped back to reality.

And true to Sehun's words, Kai found you staring at him. He wanted to darted his eyes somewhere but your questioning look made him not to do it. So, in order to escape this staring nightmare, he ended up flashing you a smile.

Since you are in a bad mood after seeing Luhan and Yoona, your eyes rolled on its own as you glanced elsewhere, not minding to smile back to Kai.

Sehun, who is still watching the scene, tried his best not to laugh for his y hyung was snubbed by a mere trespasser. Kai, on the other hand, was shocked. Girls never ignored his smile and here you are, making his pride crumbled into pieces.

"Hyung, she rolled his eyes at you," Sehun said in a low tone as he bowed his head to avoid the others to see him laughing.

"I know," Kai gritted on his teeth. "That's why I hate her," he said as he gnashed the sandwich on his hand.

Oblivious to them, Xiumin heard all their rants and their comments about you. He didn't make any sounds as he continue observing you with questions clouding on his mind. 

More than five times, you caught Xiumin staring at you as if he's measuring you. When both of your eyes come into contact, he will be the first one to divert his eyes into somewhere that makes you think . . .

"Does he . . . Naahh!"

 

 

"Thank you for inviting me for lunch," you said as you bowed infront of Luhan and Yoona. Though you really wanted to run away from the hateful place, you still have the manners to thank someone for this is one of the first things thought by you.

"Ohh~ That's nothing," Luhan said as he waved his hand before you.

"You could always eat with us as long as you want," Yoona said as she took your hands gently.

You forcefully smiled at her when you saw her smiling kindly at you. But, your smiles turned into a frown when you heard the boys groaning and protesting.

"Noona, you don't have to invite her," Sehun protested before Luhan cutted him with a glare.

You just looked at the eleven boys with an impassive look. There are so many things you wanted to say to them about their not-so-good treatment. And you need to choose well among these multiple choices for a response:

A.) Who told you I want to sit with you?! (Too rude. Luhan might see you bad.)

B.) Sorry. I will  never show my face again. *runs away* (Too expensive. You'll need to sell your pride and dignity.)

C.) Then, why not find another planet and stay there. Bring this angel of yours there, too. (Too obvious.)

D.) Cookies are meant for Chinese dragons.

"Cookies are meant for Chinese dragons," you suddenly blurted out, making all of them turned their heads to you.

Your eyes widen when you suddenly blurted that stupid sentence out. Before you could hear another sneer or comment from those EXO boys, you quickly excused yourself to them immediately, even Luhan's calling didn't make you stop from walking away from them.

 

 

"Are you all thirsty?" you asked the flowers who are obviously waiting for you in the garden. The wind suddenly blows on the flowers, making it dance their way into a nod.

You smiled before you gently lift the sprinkler on each flowers. While watering the plants, you remember how the EXO members sneer comments behind your backs.

Unlike other girls who will break down easily, you find yourself scrunching your nose in irritation. Your eyes turned into slits again as the misfortune happened to you on lunch made way to your mind.

"Aissshh! I won't let them crush me," you said as you pulled out the weeds near the flowers violently. "Hate me as much as you want. I'll hate you as much as I want, too." you grumbled.

You were busy occupying your mind on pulling the 'EXO' weeds out of the 'Luhan' roses when you heard a rustle somewhere. Since only you and Luhan knows about this 'refuge', a smile immediately creeped on your face as you stand up expectantly.

Your eyes started to scanned the place, trying to find Luhan's silhouette. Your eyes and mind are too busy scanning the surroundings that your ears missed the sound created behind you.

So, when you turned around, you shrieked in shock when you found a chubby nerd standing before you. You immediately get back to your senses as soon as you realized it's no other than Xiumin.

"Yaaaahhh! Who sane man will creep behind a girl?" you suddenly snarled as you tried to calm your heart.

"I-I'm s-sorry," Xiumin stuttered as he bowed infront of you in apology.

You just nodded at him before you started to distance yourself away from him. Afterall, he's one of those mean boys who are commenting on you.

"Why are you here? What do you want?" you suddenly asked when there's a four-feet distance between the two of you.

Xiumin flustered a bit before touching the back of his neck shyly as his eyes sometimes met your face.

"Well  . . . . ?" you pressed on.

"I-I'm . . . . I . . .So - . . Uhmm . . . I would like to apologize on how the other members treat you," Xiumin silently said though his eyes are on the ground.

You tried your best not to explode as Xiumin continue saying apology nothings yet he's having a staring battle with the ground. Hal-ler? Who sane man apologize to someone with their eyes on the floor?

ONLY XIUMIN!

You find your way towards him and you subconciously raised your hand to meet his chin. Xiumin flinched on the sudden contact but that didn't make you budge.

You lifted his chin until his eyes met your eyes.

"Continue," you ordered as both of your orbs absorbed each other. Your hand never left Xiumin's chin to steady himself.

Xiumin was captivated by your brown orbs. At that instance, he suddenly let the words out of his mouth easily with his eyes on you. Xiumin was just here to say a quick apology. But, thousand of words escaped from his mouth, almost breaking the record of Guinness for the title 'Longest Quick Apology'.

You suddenly feel uncomfortable having his eyes on you. Oddly, the Charizard butterflies on your stomach started to plague you with their 'REPLAY' dance. And, it alarms you.

You quickly withdrew your hand from Xiumin as you glanced away from him. With your hand no longer on his chin and your eyes diverted, Xiumin snapped back to himself and blushed madly.

"Is that all?" you asked him with your eyes on the ground. Now, look who's talking about staring contest with the ground?

"Y-Yes," Xiumin answered before bowing infront of you for apology and probaby to hide his reddening face.

"It's alright for me. People will be forever bash so I had no time to waste my tears with such a pathetic reason," you muttered.

There was a long and uncomfortable silence on the air and it made you shifted on the ground you're standing.

"I better get going now," you suddenly heard. You looked up and saw Xiumin with uneasy smile. You nodded at him in response.

"Be safe," he suddenly whispered as he turned his back to you in order to leave.

As soon as he was out of sight, you suddenly let out a squeal as you flopped yourself on the soft grass.

"Man~ That was bleak," you said as you closed your eyes to meet Luhan's face. It was Luhan at first flashing on your mind. But, Xiumin oddly crossed your mind.

His beautiful eyes gazing on your orbs, his cheek puffing when trying to let out words, his glasses slipping off his nose occasionally, his fingers fidgeting one another because of nervousness, his plump lips moving as he talks and his cute stutter when his eyes landed on you.

Your eyes suddenly widen when those images crossed your mind. Your heart was bumping fast as your mind continue to calculate for something. A smile creeped on your face when something great snapped on your mind.

"Xiumin likes me," you whispered to yourself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And, I'll use him to get Luhan,"


Yahh! Don't you dare touch my Xiumin. /slaps 'you' with a gold bar/

Enjoy.