chapter 이: school with teen top oppas

To be Loved by All [discontinued]

Please listen to this while you read............................... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImF7z7qM3a0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was.................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Changjo oppa!

"Omo!" I cried. "Yes, I'm okay, Changjo oppa."

I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. Once again, I felt my heart pound from an oppa's touch. 

I brushed off the dirt of my school's uniform skirt and then looked back at Changjo oppa. Omona!!! He was sooooooooooo hot today that I almost started drooling. Oh, wait, I really am drooling. 

I quickly wiped away the drool that was dripping down my chin. Thankfully Changjo oppa didn't notice!!!!!!!!!

*Is she drooling?? keke that's sooo kyeopta!!! She's SOOOO kyeopta!!!! Oh no, gotta pretend I don't notice she drooled!!!!* Changjo oppa thought to himself. 

"Let's get to class now," I said. Changjo oppa agreed and we both headed into the school.

At my locker, it was only me beacuse Changjo oppa's locker was not in the section where mine was.

I was getting out my books, when suddenly................................someone slams the door to my locker closed!! WITH MY HAND STILL INSIDE!!!!!!!! OMO IT HRUTS SOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!

I whimpered in pain, and I heard the familiar laugh of one of the Queenkas, SNSD. 

"Oh, did your arm get caught?" Queenka Jessica asked with a fake concerned tone. Her facial expression took the look of an innocent girl, and then it changed into a satisfied one. "Good."

I pulled my arm out from my locker and cradled it in my other arm. But then Queenka Sooyoung roughly grabbed my arm, her fingers gripping around the hurting area. One of my eyes squeezed closed and my jaw clentched from the harsh pain. She held my arm up, making me have to go on my tippy toes. 

"YAH!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Queenkas suddenly stopped and did a 360 with their personalities. I don't know why a 360, because a 360 is a full circle so they'd end up at where they originally were....but they were acting all innocent. 

"NOTHING TEEN TOP OPPAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all screeched.

The Queenkas' called Teen Top oppas oppa even though all of them were so much older than them, even too old to be in high school.

"Don't lie," Chunji oppa said.

"Oppa, aniyo!!!" Queenka Sunny said. "See, we're getting along fine!"

She wrapped an arm around my shoulder, trying to show that they were being friendly with me. 

"We saw the whole thing," Changjo oppa said.

L.Joe oppa stepped up and pulled me away from the Queenkas. He had me stand next to him with the rest of Teen Top oppas. 

Teen Top oppas glared down the Queenkas and the Queenkas scurried away. 

"Gwencha ~~~?" Ricky oppa asked me.

"Ne," I said. "My arms just hurts a little."

"Let's bring you to the nurse." Niel oppa said. I nodded, and we went to the nurse's office.

When we got there, the nurse was no where in sight. So Teen Top oppas had to look around for a first aid kid.

L.Joe oppa stayed with me, though. He rolled up my sleeve and saw the redness of my arm. 

"This will probably bruise." L.Joe oppa frowned. 

He lifted my arm to his face and be blew on the wound to soothe the pain a bit. 

L.Joe oppa could be sooooooo sweet sometimes.

Soon, C.A.P oppa came over with the first aid kit. He sat in a chair that was near the bed I was sitting on with L.Joe oppa, and rolled over to be in front of me. 

C.A.P oppa took my arm from L.Joe oppa and got out some materials. Even though it wasn't a cut, he put on some disinfectant, which stung really bad anyways. So bad tears were forming in my eyes. Chunji oppa sat on my other side, slid his hand under my giant nerd glasses that took up like 2/3 of my face and wiped away the tears that rolled down my reddened cheeks.

A bandage was wrapped around my arm. 

"That should do it," C.A.P oppa said, putting the left over materials back into the kit. He handed the kit to Niel oppa who went to put it away where they found it. 

"Kamsahamnida oppas.........."

"Anything for you, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~," Chunji oppa said.

After all of that, we went to class. All of Teen Top oppas were in the same class as me, even though everyone were all older than me. Just like the SNSD Queenkas, Chunji oppa and C.A.P oppa were too old to be in high school, yet here they were in school with me. 

~*~

It was lunch time and Teen Top oppas and I went to the cafeteria. The oppas went to get lunch while I picked a table to sit at. I always brought lunch that was made by my EXO oppas at home, so I never needed to eat the food that the school sold.

As I began to eat, I took out some books that I needed to study. Of course I would study during lunch! Hello, I'm a nerd, remember? I need to keep my spot as #1 in the whole entire school. 

All of a sudden something cold and wet was poured on my head. I immediatly stood up as I was soaked.

I looked at saw Queenka Taeyeon standing a foot away with a can of juice in her hand.

"Oops, my hand slipped," She snickered and then walked away to join the other SNSD Queenkas. Every one in the cafeteria was looking at laughing at me.

I felt like I was going to cry, but I tried to be strong and keep the tears in. 

Teen Top oppas ran over to me. They had napkins in their hands and they tried to wipe away the juice from me.

"Those es are going to pay." L.Joe rolled up his sleeves, going to give the SNSD Queenkas a piece of his mind, but I grabbed onto his arm to stop him.

"D-don't..." I said quietly, still trying to hold back the sobs. 

"Let's get you home," C.A.P oppa said, putting his hands on my shoulders to direction to the exit of the cafeteria. Changjo and Chunji oppa collected my things to carry for me.

So, Teen Top oppas drove me home on their motorcycles, even though it was still school hours. I rode with L.Joe oppa. 

When we got to my mansion, L.Joe oppa helped me off his motorcycle. He pushed away some of my bangs out of my face and leaned forward to kiss my forehead. My face burned with redness as I stared at him, speechless. He pulled away with a gentle smile.

"Get some rest, arraso?"

"Arraso."

He hopped back onto his motor cycle and drove away with the other oppas. 

I placed my hand on my chest, over my rapidly beating heart. 

*OMO!!!!!!!!! L.JOE OPPA JUST KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!! OMO OMOMOMOMOMOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

And then Chen oppa was in front of me, his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you okay, ~~~~~~? Why are you all wet?"

"It's okay, Chen oppa, Teen Top oppas helped me. I'm okay."

At the mention of Teen Top oppas, Chen's extression changed into an annoyed one, but before I noticed it, it changed back into a face of worry.

"Okay, let's get you into a shower."

"Arraso."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how is it so far?^______^

MAN I JUST HATE THOSE QUEENKAS!!!!!!!!(I love SNSD, though! I just needed mean Queenkasa nd they were the first in my head!!!!!!)

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBCRIBE, AND VOTE UP AND I'LL UPDATE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!