chapter 일: typical morning with exo oppas

To be Loved by All [discontinued]

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

"Aishh," I moan as I awoke to the sound of the alarm clock.

I reach over to turn off the clock, and I gracefully sat up, raising my arms above my head to stretch.

My blankets pool around my lap as I stretched.

I make a cute little noise as I do this. 

"Ahhh." I pushed the blanket off of me and I swung my legs over the edge of my queen sized bed, hopping off. 

A smile greets my face as I can smell food being cooked. 

It must be D.O and Lay oppas cooking breakfast for everyone.

They really like to cook for everyone, even though we have a personal chief that would make all the meals.

Actually, all the oppas liked doing things for me, so we don't really need any butlers or maids. There are a few here and there that do some cleaning, but that's really it.

Annyeong! My name is Lee ~~~~~~~~. I'm 16 years old and I live with my 12 oppas.

If you skipped the character descriptions in the foreword, they live with me because my parents passed away when I was younger.

They all promised to take care of me when I'm at home.

I walk into my bathroom that it's my room and start to get ready for the day. 

I'm really speedy when it comes to getting ready, so it takes me only 20 minutes to take a shower, get dressed, brush my teeth, brush my hair, put on my nerd specs and make sure I look O.K for school.

Once I was all finished with that, I skip out of the bathroom, out of my room, down the hall and down the stairs.

As I reached the last step, I tripped over my own feet and fell.

Well, I would have if Kris oppa wasn't there to catch me in his arms. 

"Be cafeful," he told me.

"Mianhae oppa."

He smiled and me and took my hand. 

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and my heart start to race.

"Come on, breakfast is almost ready."

"O-okay."

Kris oppa led me to the kitchen, which was giant, by the way. Of course it has to be big, I mean there are 13 people living in this house, for gosh sakes!

"Good morning, oppas!" I greet when Kris oppa and I arrive in the kitchen.

"Good morning, ~~~~~~~~~~~~!!" They all greeted back. 

I sat down and it was then where D.O oppa and Lay oppa were setting the table for everyone, with the help from the other oppas. 

Luhan oppa sat to my left and Sehun oppa sat to right.

"Did you sleep alright last night, ~~~~~~~?" Sehun oppa asked.

I nodded, "Ne!"

Sehun oppa gave me a heart melting smile. 

"No fair," Xiumin oppa pouted, "I wanted to sit next to ~~~~~~~~~~~!"

"You can sit next to me during dinnger, arraso?"

"Arraso...." 

Everyone else sat down at the table and we all happily ate our breakfast.

I stood up and helped putting the dishes into the sink after everyone was done eating. 

"Aren't you going to be late, ~~~~~~?" Suho said. I glanced to the clock on the wall. My eyes widened when I saw what time it was. Oh no, I was going to be late for school!

"I'll drive you," Luhan oppa said, holding up his set of keys for his own personal motorcycle. 

"Kamsahamnida, oppa," I replied and rushed out of the mansion with him. 

He got out his bike from the garage and helped me onto it, giving me one of the helmets to wear. I put it on while Luhan oppa got on the motorcycle himself. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist as he started the bike and drove off to school. During the ride, Luhan couldn't help but think about how my arms were tightly wrapped around his waist and how my helmet covered head was leaning against his back. He loved giving me rides because of this reason.

*She's too cute,* he thought to himself.

School wasn't very far away, and only took 10 minutes to get there. I slid off the seat when we came to a complete stop in front of the gates. I took of the helmet and handed it to Luhan oppa.

"See you later!" I waved to him. I walked as I watched Luhan oppa drive away when suddenly BAM! I bumped into someone and I fell onto my . 

I hissed in slight pain, and looked up to see a hand in my face.

"Sorry, ~~~~~~~~. You alright?"

It was.............