Race for Love

Christmas Tears (Sequel to 'High School Life')
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24th December,Christmas eve,the day that everyone is rushing to buy gifts and decorate the Christmas tree.Busy roads and buzzing noise,Ryeowook doesn't seem to care much,since she has been spending Christmas alone for a long time.Taking a sip of the coffee,she saw a familiar figure walking past the busy road.Frozen,she quickly put down the coffee and run out of the cafe,trying to find the familiar figure again but it disappeared.

"Ha,how is it possible to see you here..."

 

Meanwhile in the plane...

Kyuhyun already planned to make a surprise for Ryeowook.For the past 4 years,he have been thinking about Ryeowook and regretted that he didn't notice her in the first place.

 

× Flashback ×

"Kyuhyun please,stop it already."Eunhyuk tried to stop Kyuhyun but failed.The day that Ryeowook left,Kyuhyun has been regretting it and start to breakdown.As a result of that,he starts to break every single thing in his house.Vases,cups,plates,bowls,figuring and a photo frame that he hesitates to break it."Kyuhyun,are you gonna break that?!"Heechul finally burst after seeing the things he break."That is the last memories you guys shared.Are you sure you're gonna do that?!"On the edge to tear soon,Han Geng quickly pulled her into his embrace."Kyuhyun,you already break all the photo frames with the photos and this is the last one.If you break it away,I'm never gonna ask Ryeowook to go back to you,ever again."Donghae,another one that finally burst.Kyuhyun,still in a state of mixed feeling put down the last photo frame and walk up,back to his room.

× Flashback End ×

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"Ryeowook,why did you left me in that state at that time?"Kyuhyun wondered when a speech interrupted."Passenger,the plane will take off now,please fasten your seat belt,thank you."A smile formed on Kyuhyun's face and soon the plane takes off.

 

Back at Japan...

"Why did I miss took someone as him?Am I thinking about him too much?"Thoughts are flying past every second in Ryeowook's mind as she keeps pacing up and down in her room.Unable to take it anymore,she walks to the balcony and looked up the sky.Seeing the first star,she hold her hand together and made a wish."Hmmm,looks like it's better now."she silently murmured to herself.

 

One on the plane,another with a broken heart,wishing.Will they meet on this day?

 

At Japan...

"Finally,I have reached."Kyuhyun thought as he looks around."I should find a place to stay first."and he walked away.Soon,after a long walk,he found an inn and stayed in it,not knowing that someone is near.

 

At a cafe...

Ryeowook,who went to the cafe in the evening,sat there,relaxing the breezy wind and looking at the children playing with the snows.Wondering if it's a mistake again,she saw the familiar figure,again.Hoping that she's right this time,she dashed out of the cafe and went to the other side of the road,double checking it.Quietly,she followed the figure,everywhere he went and he stops at.After a long check,she finally confirming that it's the person she last saw 4 years ago,Cho Kyuhyun.Dumbfounded,she stopped for a while and take a break in her mind,trying heard to absorb what she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter