Part one: YOU GUYS ARE ALL BACK?

If 2012 Is Real [Super Junior version]

 

Ding dong~ Ding dong~ Ding dong~

 

"TEUKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" 8 hyper men (more of kids though) screamed as they raced to the door. Ending up in a pile, they somehow managed to get the door open.

And that was the sight that greeted Leeteuk when he first stepped into the dorms which he had been missing from for 1 whole month.

 

"Guys… can you get up from the floor first?" Leeteuk asked, somewhat amused at the mini human mountain formed by his beloved members.

 "ARASOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~"

 

When all the members have got up (finally) and stood in two rows beside their leader, waiting for his majesty's inspection, Leeteuk suddenly tackled the closest member (Kangin who just came in with him). "GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Needless to say, it was a massive bundle.

 

Before long, they were a mess. Laughing yet crying at the same time, smiling but with shining tears, trying to talk but so exciting but nothing came out except for some silly babbles and random noises.

But it was enough to melt anyone's heart.

 

"Hyung… we miss you." Donghae murmured softly.

"Hae-ah, hyung missed you guys too…"

 

"Now let me see…" Leeteuk straightened up and looked at all the members carefully. "How had my babies be?"

"Fine as ever, Teukie. Just a bit sad that you aren't around." Kangin reported. "Some (glares at Eunhyuk and Donghae), were exceptionally whiny these few days."

Leeteuk tsked slightly before turning to everyone individually.

 

"SUNGMIN! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN EATING! WHY ARE YOU SO THIN NOW?"

"Umma but I ate just now-"

"WOOKIE! ANY SNACKS IN THE FRIDGE?"

"Neh~ I'll bring them over now hyung." Ryeowook obeyed immediately, guessing the leader aka mum's next order.

"My wookie is still the best. Aish, all of you…"

"Hae! I heard you're taking a new drama! And you are going on WGM with DARA right? And Hyukkie too?"

"Neh!!!!"

"Don't overwork yourselves okay?"

"Shindong, how many times do I have to tell you your current size is perfectly fine! WHO THE HECK TOLD YOU TO GO ON A DIET AGAIN?"

"Manager hyungnim said-"

"I DON’T CARE. WOOKIE, TAKE SOME EXTRAS FOR SHINDONG!"

"Araso~"

"And yah, did you people overwork my wookie?"

"Not with Yesung hyung around…" Eunhyuk muttered.

"Good. Keep it up, Yesungie!"

"Siwon-ah, hyung heard that you ranked 7th on the most popular male idol list! Congrates!"

"Yah maknae, has your manners improved? And did you rest your eyes when playing your games?"

"Not a bit…" Kangin complained.

"CHO KYUHYUN! YOU PROMISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I DID NOT! You just assumed that I did when I nodded! That's not a promise!"

"I DON'T CARE! CHO KYUHYUN, YOU'RE BANNED FROM YOUR GAMES FOR THREE DAYS OF MY STAY! Kangin, I give you permission to have control over this silly boy's gaming times!"

"YES SIR!" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"And my Kangin looks good as usual." Leeteuk said, beaming.

 

"Anyway… hyung, how's army life? Kangin hyung said its tough." Shindong asked, munching away on the chips Ryeowook brought over.

"Its fine I guess… I made some new friends… although I was made to do mini concerts every now and then… and our trainers even asked me to host a mock programme during break. Its actually pretty fun I guess." Leeteuk replied, smiling widely as he recalled his friends in army.

"So you liked them more than us?" Sungmin asked, his voice sounded like he's almost gonna cry.

"Aniya! You guys will always be my first priority, Minnie!" Leeteuk said firmly, hugging Sungmin.

"Teukie hyungggggggggggggggggggggggggggg"

Of course, another heartwarming group hug.

 

Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong~

 

"I'll get it!" Donghae chirped and hopped to the door. "It should be Henry and Zhou Mi!"

"NI HAO (hello), HEN LI- BUM??!!"

"Annyeong hyung. Long time no see."

"KIBUMMIE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Teukie hyung?"

 

Soon everyone was hugging him, straggling him, whacking him (only to be attacked by Leeteuk for hitting his precious baby), pestering him, bombarding him with questions.

 

Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong~

That interrupted their little moment together.

"Come on in I didn't lock the door just now!" Donghae yelled.

 

The door opened as Zhou Mi and Henry walked in.

"Hyung!"

"Mimi! Mochi!" Leeteuk exclaimed. "Welcome home!"

"Teukie hyung! Kibum hyung!"

"Why aren't you guys coming in?"

"Well… we brought you guys a surprise…" Henry said, moving to the side.

 

"KYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Before Hankyung knew it, he was caught in a tangle of hands and warm bodies.

"AISH, YOU PUNK, FINALLY DECIDED TO COME BACK AND VISIT US HUH?" Kangin yelled, but at the same time pulled Hankyung's head down for a tight hug. The last time most of the members had actually saw him was when he dropped by in SJM's concert in Nan Jing. Those that weren't there that day didn't see him up close for 3 whole years.

"Mianhae, hyung." Hankyung whispered, burying his head in Kangin's chest. "I missed you guys. A lot."

"You better did, punk." Kangin responded. "Else I'll kill you for Heechul."

 

Finally untangling himself from everyone and breathing heavily, Hankyung asked one question he has wanted to ask since he entered this room. "Where's Chullie?"

"He's in the army, Kyung. You forgot?" Leeteuk replied.

"No but… I just thought… since even Teukie hyung and Kibum is here too…" Hankyung muttered disappointedly.

"Don't be sad, Kyung. You can always call Heechul hyung up and he'll come right back, I'm sure of that!" Siwon assured.

 

"Now that Hankyung hyung mentioned it, what brings you guys back?" Yesung asked suddenly.

(lol Yesung… that's a weird question to ask after seeing Hankyung for the first time in years…)

"Well… I miss you guys?" Leeteuk replied.

"Same…" Kibum said.

"Me too…" Hankyung echoed.

"But this is a bit too much of a coincidence, no?" Yesung persisted.

 

"Well actually… I got this message from Yunho this morning at like, 4am." Leeteuk suddenly said. "He told me to go back."

"Jinjja?" Kibum exclaimed. "Changmin whatsapped me at around the same time too and tell me to visit today."

Hankyung's eyebrows raised. "Jaejoong called me too… He told me to not lose the chance or something I can't understand."

 

"JAEJOONG?"

"Yunho and Changmin, maybe they planned it… but Jaejoong hyung…" Donghae said carefully.

"Wait. OPEN THE TV." Kangin suddenly said.

"Wae?" Sungmin asked, but walked over to find the remote obediently.

"Just a hitch." Kangin replied, somewhat uncertain.

 

"Which channel?" Sungmin asked.

"Whichever one that shows Strong Hearts." Kyuhyun suddenly said.

"Eh?"

"I'm not sure if my random guess is right or not, but Changmin told me a few days back that TVXQ has Strong Hearts filming today at 6."

 

The sight that greeted them was too shocking.

"DONG BANG SHIN KI?!"

*rubs eye* Five people *rubs eye again* Still five people.

"Is it just me, or did I see Yunho and Changmin standing with Jaejoong Yoochun and Junsu?" Kibum asked, his voice trembling in disbelief.

"If this is a dream, it is a weird dream that two people are having it at the same time." Donghae declared.

"Make that three." Eunhyuk said.

"Four!"

"Five."

"Six."

"Seve- OUCH!" Henry pouted. "Kui Xian, WHY DID YOU PINCH ME?"

"So this is reality." The evil maknae concluded.

"Why didn't you pinch yourself to confirm then?" Henry complained.

"Well that's obvious. Pinching myself will hurt, won't it?" Kyuhyun brushed it aside easily.

"…"

 

When they heard DBSK's story, they were shocked.

"I never knew…" Sungmin muttered, totally disgusted at SM's doings.

"I thought we had it worse… looks like DBSK was way worse…" Leeteuk whispered.

"I knew it was bad but I never knew it was this bad…" Kyuhyun murmured. "And I was wondering where Yoonhae Hyunyeon and Junmin went to for so long…"

"Was that really Yoonhae I saw that time then?" Kibum asked himself softly.

"I can't believe-" Ryeowook was already in tears.

Henry just tried to cover his ears as Zhou Mi hugged him. "Please don't tell me its real…"

"Gosh…"

 

While watching DBSK's heartbreaking performance of Why (Keep Your Head Down), W (Not Last Goodbye) and Still, Super Junior broke down in tears completely.

"DONG BANG SHIN KI DONG BANG SHIN KI DONG BANG SHIN KI!" They cheered loudly like any other normal fans.

 

Suddenly, Hankyun stood up. "Hyung, I've got a bad feeling. Where's Heechul?"

"He's in the army?" Leeteuk replied, his answer more of a question.

"I mean the specific location. I want to see him. Now."

"Wae-"

"I don’t know hyung. I just suddenly feel so… I don't know how to put it in words hyung! I just desperately want to see him all of a sudden!" Hankyung said in distress.

"How about you go take our car now, and I text you the location? Just leave this street and turn right and keep going left for the next 3 turns. You should receive my message by then." Leeteuk replied, strangely calm as Kangin quickly tosed Hankyung the car keys.

"Thanks hyung!" With that, the Chinese man dashed out of the room. He disappeared quickly down the stairs. The members were silent for a while, a slight feeling of dread creeping up.

 

They felt that something was off, but they can't really put a finger on.

The way DBSK reunited so suddenly, the way YunJaeMin urged Leeteuk Kibum and even Hankyung to come back, the tiny weird feeling they get randomly today…

 

"WAIT! SOMEONE WITH THEIR PHONE, CHECK TODAY'S DATE!" Kyuhyun yelled suddenly, his face pale.

"December 21, 2012." Siwon was quick to response. 

"Its… the end of the world."

 

"QUICK, GO AFTER HANKYUNG!" Leeteuk cried as the whole group of boys shot out of the dorms. 

Hankyung… Heechul… please be safe… please… 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY!!!!! I ACTUALLY FINISHED IT :3 HAHA ANW DONT KILL ME FOR NOT LETTING SJ DIE TGT KS? And for those expecting other pairings, im sorry... this fic will be strictly hanchul only >.< sawee... YES THEY ARE GONNA DIE IF YOU ARE WONDERING... after all in this fic the WORLD is gonna end so obviously everyone dies, no? :D Well then ON TO THE NEXT PART.