Wings of Death

Please don't leave me

 

Since he was born he messed up every single mission that was given to him. Lee Donghae was starting to fall into desperation. This whole job made him freak out.

 

The job as an angel of death was unfair and hard. Most of those angels became bad and cruel during the years but not Donghae. Donghae was more or less the chaotic and unorganized guy that failed in taking other's life with him. The last mission – which had been just 5 minutes ago – failed when a human girl, a supernatural hunter, nearly shot him dead. Okay, she wouldn't have shot him dead, he was already dead...but it would have been painful. Really painful.

And while he was trying not to get hit by the gun the person that he should have killed died of natural causes. What a pity. Next to go, Lee Donghae.

 

Donghae managed to escape and was looking for another place to hide. Because of his many failures the angels from above had sent scouts to find and capture him. He didn't want to get back to heaven. Heaven was a nice but boring place...earth was more interesting. Plus, angels of death weren't that welcomed in heaven. Not like those shining, bright guardian angels.

 

„I can't remember one time I didn't fail....“, Donghae mumbled to himself and thought about it for a while. His wings carried him to another building which was next to the hospital he just came from. Being an angel had two significant advantages: Nobody could see you and you could travel in a quick and comfortable way – flying. Donghae spied through one of the windows and found an empty floor. The window was locked, but fortunately angels were able to go through walls as well. But that was it – no more special abilities after that. „Aish...I can't remember one single thing, though.“ The memories were blurred, well, actually not even existing. Whatever had happened during his life as a human being – his memory was completely emptied. Someone had just deleted everything that had been in his head. Sometimes he even wondered if his actual name really was Donghae or if the other angels gave him this name to bully him. 'Fishy'...a really nice nickname he got after he woke up as an angel.

 

Steps were echoing thorugh the floor and Donghae knee-jerking jumped through the next wall.

„Aish...I'm not up for trouble...“

The room he just had entered was a bright one, completely filled with clothes. Pretty, sparkling dresses, some of them elegant, some of them y. The wall was nearly completely existing of mirrors and tables placed everywhere, make up subjects on top of them.

This looked like a changing room of an idol or a stage actor.

 

„Hmm...“ Thanks god, it was at least empty. The scouts outside weren't able to find Donghae in here. Too many auras were disturbing their radar sights. Donghae chuckled triumphing. At least in one thing he didn't fail – hiding.