The Real Foreword

Forgetting

Hi! I would like to have a trial class with you on Friday at 7:30pm. Would that be alright?

-Jeongin

Jungmi read the message again to remind herself that she will be meeting her third student a few hours after class.

She was excited to say the least. She had gained the opportunity to have another student. It was her chance to earn more money to be able to survive the expensive lifestyle of a city.

As the school bells marked the end of her day at school, she started packing her things up. She was still packing her things when her friends approached her.

"I didn't see you put a lot of things out of your bag. Why are you so slow?" A brown-headed guy wearing nothing but a black wife-beater and jeans pointed out with a teasing smile. "Well, can you blame her? She does everything so slowly, I can't believe she even has the powers to cram all her schoolworks in one night." Another dark-haired boy with glasses added. "Ah, you may not talk too much but you always say the right things, Tae-hyung!" the brown-headed guy said still smiling brightly.

"Oi! Shut up before I punch that smile off your face!" Jungmi replied.

The brown-haired guy then raised his arms and said, "Woah! Feisty aren't we?" He then added, "Why can't you be like all those girls who looks so cute and innocent, and dresses up in pretty clothing? I'd totally date them, you know."

At that moment a tall boy clad in polo shirt and jean shorts entered the classroom, saying "What the heck man? You a pedo?"

"Big brother!"

"Aigoo! Jungmi, why are you so adorable?! Fear not, my little sister! Big brother will protect you from pedos like him." The tall boy said pointing at the brown-haired guy's direction.

"Oi, Jihoon! Since when did I become a pedo, huh?" the brown-haired man interjected. "Since you broadcasted to the classroom that you date innocent girls in frilly dresses..." the tall man simply said still gushing about his "little sister".

This brother and sister role playing had been an act they had started eversince Jungmi confessed that she wanted to have an older brother figure in her life. And Jihoon actually performed it with much gusto that strangers on the streets even thought that the really are siblings. They were of equal age but since Jihoon looked old for his age, it was actually pretty believable.

"I did not even say anything like that you damn maknae!" the brown-haired man interjected immediately. He then added, "Well, in fact it's the other way around... I, the great U-Kwon, have been given too much graces that even little girls fall for me. No wait, females of all ages couldn't help but fall for me. I do understand them though. I mean..."

U-Kwon continued to gush over his "perfection", not noticing that a blonde man was approaching him. The said man then cut him off by smacking him on the back of his head, saying, "Shut the hell up U-Kwon! Your perfection couldn't even feed the hungry... In fact, no one even believes such a thing exists! Stop spreading fallacy and start moving your .. I'm hungry!"

After hearing the blonde's words, U-Kwon just stood frozen while the others snickered and headed out of the classroom. After quite a long time of staring at his friends, he realized that they did not really have any intention on waiting for him. With that, he ran towards them shouting, "Hey! How dare you leave the most perfect being in the world!!!"

As they reached the gates of the school, Jungmi suddenly stopped walking, making the others stop as well.

"What's the matter?" Jihoon said, laying an arm around her shoulder. "Sorry guys. I can't hang out with you guys today. I have to meet a new student," she replied, removing Jihoon's hand from her shoulders.

She looked at her watch and gasped. "Oh my gosh! I'm gonna be late! See you at the school festival tomorrow," she said as she ran towards the opposite direction of where they were heading to.

The boys only stared at her disappearing form in silence, until Jihoon suddenly stated, "My little sister isn't so little anymore..."

The others turned to him looking at his suddenly glum face. The blonde man then went over to him, hooked arm around his shoulders, and said, "Don't be sad maknae. Your no-longer-a-beggar-co-hyung will buy you dinner, alright?"

"Thanks, hyung," Jihoon muttered with a small smile.

---

a little U-Kwon OOC for you guys. He doesn't seem to be that kind of guy when on tv guestings, but his smirk says otherwise. Oh well! Hope it wasn't boring

And sadly, this doesn't have much to do with the main plot. I don't even know how my little brain plotted it at all.

I might drag this story a little... since it isn't a one shot anymore, you know... Please criticize me well! :D