Annoyance

Thirst And Love

AMBER's POV

 

I got surprised of what Suzy had said earlier. I feel happy upon hearing it. Maybe she do love me too or I am just thinking too much. She grab me away from Krystal. When we are out of the cafeteria, she let go of me then let out a big sigh. Then she turn to look at me with her brows furrowed. She looks mad.

 

"Why you didn't tell me you kissed Krystal Jung?"she asked.

 

"Because, I am not proud of it." I answered. "I didn't kiss her, she kissed me suddenly."I added.

 

"Now you are getting involve to her,Am. She will always come to you."she replied.

 

"I know, but I can always pushed her away from me so don't worry. I won't let myself to be seduced by her." I answered to her.

 

She smiled at me and take her hanky and wipe my lips. I got confused on what she is doing and I feel that my heart beat faster and my face feels warm. The other students are looking at us. I think they see us as a couple right now.

 

"W--What are you doing?"I asked her.

 

"Just wiping off Krystal Jung's taste of lips from yours."she answered with a grin.

 

SUZY's POV

 

I am not against for Amber to fall in love with a vampire, but I don't want him to end up with Krystal Jung. I think he deserve a better one. Krystal Jung sleep with every guy she like and I don't think I can trust her to love my bestfriend. During our class together, I feel relieved when I saw that Amber is completely ignoring her.

 

"You're checking on your boyfriend?" my seatmate Kai suddenly asked. He is a vampire but he is not like the others who sleep around with random girls. He is good looking too but my heart still belongs to Minho.

 

"Oh no, he is not my boyfriend."I answered to him.

 

"But you're always looking at him."he said to me with a grin.

 

"I just want to see how he is doing."I answered.

 

"To be honest with you, I think that guy loves you." he said then smile at me.

 

I don't know why he can say that but it never comes into my mind that Amber will love me not as a bestfriend but romantically. Maybe Kai is just thinking to much and misunderstood our closeness so I just shrug off the idea. I don't want to give malice in mine and Amber's relationship.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber is now completely ignoring me. Everytime I ask him, he never answer me. This guy is really testing my patience. Is he that mad at me to treat me like I do not exist? I will really drain his blood ones I sank my fangs on his neck. Our class ended, whitout him uttering a single word to me. When he stood up, I grab his hand. He looked at me, I don't like how the way he looked at me so I tighten my grip. He then let out a deep sigh.

 

"What do you want now?"he asked sounded annoyed. He finally talk to me.

 

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked him.

 

"Because you keep on annoying me."he answered.

 

"Am I really that annoying to you?" I asked, with a sad tone of voice. I am just acting to be hurt by what he just said.

 

"Honestly, yeah."he answered. He is really cruel to me but it only making me to want him badly.

 

"Okay, I will stop annoying or bothering you." I said to him.

 

"Thank you, for that!"he answered sarcastically.

 

"If you will sleep with me."I added with a grin on my face.

 

"Now you are starting to annoy me again."he said to me.

 

"Choose, I will annoy you in your entire life or you will sleep with me?"I replied.

 

He looked at me, I can see that he is irritated now but I don't care. My body is craving for him. Once he sleep with me, I will make him my servant and my host. He will be the one who will be at me to sleep with him. I'm sure that day will come.