Feel You

Thirst And Love

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I spotted Krystal first thing in the morning in our school. I think she knows something about what happened to me yesterday because I clearly remember she was with me in the infirmary. I look at her straight in the eyes so that she will never lie when I asked her.

 

“You collapsed in our class yesterday because you had a sudden headache then you rested in the infirmary and went home early.” she answered. I furrowed my brows then I look away.

 

“That’s all? I didn’t say anything to you?” I asked. She shook her head.

 

“Don’t think too much my Amber. You are just stressing yourself.”she said to me as she link her arm to mine then smiled.

 

SUZY’s POV

 

I saw Amber with Krystal. I think my best friend had already softened his heart for her. I got worried of what happened to him yesterday. I went to visit him yesterday but he is still asleep.

 

“Good morning my beautiful bestfriend.”he greeted me with his dorky smile. I notice Krystal take a glance at me then she looked away, pouting.

 

“Good morning my handsome bestfriend.”I replied then smile at him then looked at Krystal. “Good morning.” I added

 

“Morning.”she replied.

 

 “Are you okay now? I went into your house yesterday but you were still asleep.” I asked Amber.

 

“Oh, I had just a sudden headache but I’m okay now.”he answered.

 

I feel his forehead to make sure he doesn’t have a fever or something. Krystal looked at me with furrowed brows. Looking at her, I think she got annoyed of what I did.

 

“R—Really Suz, I’m fine now.”Amber said, then start to blush.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber always blushed everytime Suzy touch him. I even can hear his heart pounding. I let go of him, I can feel that my chest is heavy and I don't feel good. I bid my goodbye to them since I have a different class.I can get off of my mind on how Amber reacted when Suzy touch his forehead. I wonder if he has a the same reaction if I am the one who did it. In our class together, I waited for him to sit on his chair. He always enter the room with her.

 

"Hi!" I greet him cheerfully with a smile.

 

"Hey."he answered and smile faintly.

 

He sit down on his chair and I stare at him. Watching every move he make. I looked at his forehead, I really wanted to feel his forehead to just like what Suzy did this morning. 

 

"Do you want to say something to me?"he asked me without turning his head.

 

Then I extend my hand into his forehead. He immediately turn to me, looking surprise of what I did. I wanted to see him blush but all I see is just his face still in normal color.

 

"Wh--What are you doing?"he said as he looked away. I pulled back my hand.

 

"I wanted to feel your forehead and make you blush. But it seems only Suzy can do that." I said to him and looked away then pout.

 

* Lab Dub *

 

I instantly looked at him when I hear his heart pound.