The Examination (Part.1)

Lovely

I DOUBLE UPDATED, click 6th Chapter

 

Yifan begged his pregnant wife to join him in the bathroom, yeah morning bath and maybe some touches here and there to fix his unexpected morning wood. He even kneeled in front of her and smiled like an idiot while singing Bumkey’s Love Song. Chanyeol slapped his forehead playfully and granted his wishes though. She let Yifan did whatever he wanted as long as he stopped singing with that awful morning voice.

“You know, Babe, this thing’s always be in my head since the first time we talked about marriage.” Yifan said while caressing Chanyeol’s lower stomach gently.

“What kind of thing do you mean?” She glanced back at him and frowned.

The guy grinned stupidly, “Back-hugging you, lovingly, under the warm water that fall from the showerhead in our glorious bathroom, all and —”

“Who did say I am ?” Chanyeol squeaked.

Yifan chuckled. His low voice sent shiver to Chanyeol’s spine. “I just know it, Babe~ I am your husband, your lover, your soulmate, your destiny~” He moved his hand up, up , up to caress her plump s slowly, softly. “I can feel it here,” He nuzzled her shoulder and smiled. “Your nipp—”

“S-top it, Yifan! You—ah!” Chanyeol unconsciously squirmed. Her round created good frictions with his manhood. He always knew how to make her felt good. Even if she didn’t really want to do it first, he always managed to make her happy and asking for more in the end.

“Stop what?” Yifan nibbled on her right ear and smiled. “Stop to do this?” He tweaked her softly, “Or this?” He his hips once.

Chanyeol lost her mind. If Yifan kept on doing these dirty things, they would be late to meet the doctor.

“Uhn…Y-yifan! We should…ah…be hurry!” She said in between her moans.

“No, we can take our time, Baby~’ He cooed seductively.

“But, the doc—uhnn—doctor!”

Yifan sighed, “Right. Sorry…I kind of forgot. Our baby is our first priority.” He kissed Chanyeol’s lips deeply and smiled. “So, a quicky?”

Chanyeol nodded.

--

“I am sorry, Doctor. We didn’t mean to be late!” Chanyeol blushed when dr. Kim’s eyes darted to take a glance at her uncovered hickey. She pulled up her scarf shyly.

The soft faced man laughed. “It’s okay, really. I do know why, I think.” He took his pen and scribbled something on her pregnancy records. “My wife used to…uhm…you know.” He laughed awkwardly. “Sometimes it feels so tiring, right, Mr. Wu?” This time the doctor glanced at Yifan who was sitting comfortably beside his wife.

“But actually I love it, Joonmyeon!” Yifan burst out laughing.

“Don’t call me like that when we’re in hospital, Mr. Wu!” Joonmyeon narrowed his eyes at Yifan.

“But you are technically my brother in law!”

“Still, I need to be professional.”

Yifan chuckled. “Okay, okay, doctor. Then I’ll tell Xingxing something embarrassing about you.”

“Hey—”

“Please, don’t do it, guys!” Chanyeol sighed. Yifan and Joonmyeon always acted like that. When Yifan knew that his little cousin was marrying Joonmyeon, the famous smart from university, he knew that his mischievous side would be awoken again and again.

“I am sorry.” Joonmyeon glared at Yixan who was grinning like an idiot. “So, Mrs. Wu, let’s take a look at the baby. You can lay there while I’m preparing everything.”

--

 “So, Joon, I mean doc, is it a he or she?” Yifan pouted when he glanced at the baby’s form. He could see neither a nor a . Unconsciously, he squeezed Chanyeol’s smaller hand, sending a signal that he was both confused and worried.

Joonmyeon laughed at Yifan’s stupid face. “I think we’ll discuss this latter okay.”

Chanyeol glanced at Yifan with worried eyes. Is it possible if something bad happened to their little pumpkin?

--

 

TBC