Chapter 7 It’s okay even if it hurts

As Long As You Love Me

Chapter 7 It’s okay even if it hurts

At the Park family’s house

Morning came and the Park family except for Jessica & Krystal are having their breakfast together. Minutes later, the two join them, already wearing their clothes/uniform to go to their school. 

“Good morning Mom & Dad!” Jessica & Krystal greeted them with a kiss on their cheek.

“Good morning Lee Teuk oppa!” They also greeted Lee Teuk. They both sit on the chair beside each other and their maids starting giving them their breakfast for today.

“Oppa, how was your date with Taeyeon?” Jessica asked.

“So you arrived late yesterday because you are on a date?” Their mom asked.

“Yes, Mom. I was the one who should be with Taeyeon but our professor suddenly asked our class for a project to be passed next week so I have to work on it so I just ask oppa to come for me instead because it’s a waste if my reservation will not be used.” Jessica explained.

“It was okay and we both enjoyed it because you picked the right restaurant. The view of the city there was really stunning. Nothing much happen but I met her.” Lee Teuk sadly said.

“Who? Don’t tell me Sora unnie?” Jessica asked while Lee Teuk nodded before continuing.

“Yes, I’d felt sorry for Taeyeon because I used her and make her pretend she’s my girlfriend. It’s just the 1st thing that I came up with after seeing her.” Lee Teuk replied.

“No, oppa. It’s okay. It’s just the right thing because I know you still hadn’t move on and I know Taeyeon understands it. Why can’t you move on with her? It’s already been 3 years. Find a girl that will love you and will never leave you.” Jessica said to Lee Teuk.

“You know, it’s really funny that Taeyeon said the same thing.” Lee Teuk replied with a giggle and the others followed.

“Oh, by the way, I saw you Jessica coming home late. Where did you go yesterday? And I think I heard you bidding to Heechul.” Jessica’s Dad asked and that left Jessica to become nervous.

“I was with Heechul oppa because he helps me on finding the right fabrics for my project.” Jessica replied.

“Why do I feel that Heechul has participation on that date?” Lee Teuk suspiciously asked.

“No, Lee Teuk oppa. Jessica unnie & I went on the mall and when we return home, Heechul oppa went here to pay us a visit when suddenly Jessica unnie needed some fabrics she need for her project so Heechul oppa accompanied unnie.” Krystal lied and explained. Lee Teuk just nodded in understanding.

Jessica mouthed “Thank you” to Krystal when she saw their parents and Lee Teuk continued eating while Krystal only smiled.

“I’ll go ahead now to all of you. I have to be early today for a meeting on the company. Bye Mom & Dad! Bye Jessica & Krystal!” Lee Teuk waved goodbye to his family after giving them hugs.

Meanwhile at the Kim’s family house

Taeyeon & her Mom was already up and taking her breakfast. Ji Young and Ji Eun are still preparing themselves so they are still not joining their sister and their Mom to breakfast. After some minutes, the two descended the stairs and join their Mom and their sister to take their breakfast.

“Good morning, Taeyeon unnie & Mom!” Ji Young and Ji Eun greeted them with a kiss on the cheek. They also seated beside their unnie and both took toasted bread.

“Unnie, so how was your date with a guy yesterday?” Ji Young curiously asked.

“Taeyeon, who’s that guy? Why you didn’t tell me about it?” Taeyeon’s Mom asked.

“Mom, don’t misunderstood it. That guy is Jessica’s brother. I was supposed to have dinner with Jessica but she suddenly can’t go on that dinner because her professor suddenly asked their class for a project to be passed next week so she has to work on it. So Jessica told her to come for her instead. She already had reservation on the restaurant so she thinks it’ll be a waste if the dinner will not be continued.” Taeyeon explained.

“But still unnie it is a date. So what happen?” Ji Young continued asking.

“We just went to the restaurant and then eat together and have a chat. Then he sends me home.” Taeyeon answered while taking her breakfast.

“Really unnie?” Ji Young asked.

“Ok. Actually, we met her ex-girlfriend on the way back home. He was her girlfriend for about 2 years but left him 3 years ago and breaks up with him. She wants to focus on her studies and went to America. He still loves her and he still hadn’t moved on.” Taeyeon explained.

“So how did he introduce you unnie?” Ji Young asked again.

“Why do you have many questions? Ok. He introduces me as his girlfriend and that we are having a date.” Taeyeon blurted out making her Mom & her sisters surprised.

“Really unnie? What is his reason for saying that? You may get to act as a pretend girlfriend. Who knows you’ll meet again?” Ji Eun asked.

“Not you also Ji Eun. He told me that it’s the 1st thing that came up into his mind after seeing her ex-girlfriend and also he wasn’t ready to face his ex-girlfriend. He apologize so I accepted it because I also think what he felt is normal but also told him to move on because it’s already 3 years. I told him to learn to love someone else so that he’ll no longer feel hurt seeing her happy or finally moved on.” Taeyeon replied.

“Love someone like you unnie?” Ji Young teasingly asked.

“Yah! Stop teasing me and look at the clock! The two of you will be late if you’ll not finished your breakfast fast.” Taeyeon said while the two looked at the clock and eat fast.

Taeyeon’s Mom was about to wash their dishes but Taeyeon didn’t let her.

“Mom, I’ll do it.” She volunteered while her Mom just smiled at her and replies “Thanks”.

After she finished washing their dishes, they all went together to go to their destination.

At The Park Company

The Park Company wasn’t that far from the Park residence so Lee Teuk was able to arrive in just for about 20 minutes. All of the employees bowed at him and greeted him a good morning while he replied back with a smile. It was a usual morning for him. He rides on the elevator to go to their floor where their meeting will be held. When he arrived there, the meeting started and the agenda for the day was discussed.

The meeting last for an hour and Lee Teuk went on his room after the meeting. There he was greeted by his friend Heechul.

“Hi Lee Teuk! Just decided to pass by since I just went on a place near to your office.” Heechul greeted Lee Teuk.

“Stop using excuses! I know you just don’t want to stay on your company and choose to go here. Come in.” Lee Teuk said and chuckle after letting his friend on his office.

“You really do know me.” Heechul replied and also chuckles before entering Lee Teuk’s office.

“So tell me what happen on your date yesterday.” Heechul asked after he sits on the chair.

“Why do you know about it? Am I really right you have participation on it? Krystal and Jessica told me that you went on our house when suddenly Jessica needed some fabrics she need for her project so you accompanied her.” Lee Teuk suspiciously asked.

“Do I have to tell you the truth?” Heechul replied with a smirk.

“Yes because if not, better prepare to leave my office because you’re no more welcome.” Lee Teuk threatens Heechul.

“Ok. Just don’t let them know that you already know the truth and I wasn’t the one who tell you. Your sisters lied knowing you may be mad at them for setting up that date. Actually, it was really my plan. Jessica told me about her dinner date with Taeyeon when suddenly that pops out in my mind. I told them to shops for Taeyeon’s outfit and what to tell to the two of you. You know your sisters are just concerned with your love life and just trying to help you out by setting up a date so I hope you’ll not get mad at them.” Heechul replied.

“It was okay and we both enjoyed it because you picked the right restaurant. The view of the city there was really stunning. Nothing much happen but I met her.” Lee Teuk decided to tell him what happened on the dinner date.

“Judging from the sound of your voice, it is Sora who you met right?” Heechul asked.

 “Yes, I’d felt sorry for Taeyeon because I used her and make her pretend she’s my girlfriend. It’s just the 1st thing that I came up with after seeing her.” Lee Teuk replied.

“Why can’t you move on with her? Lee Teuk, it’s been 3 years since she left you. Why don’t you find a girl for yourself? I can feel she already move on so do the same.” Heechul advised.

“Wow coming from someone who is keeping his feelings from my sister and from someone who also don’t have a girlfriend.” Lee Teuk sarcastically replied.

“Ya! Why did it suddenly become about me?” Heechul asked.

“Heechul, do you still want to continue on keeping your feelings to my sister? Why don’t you confess to her? What if she also feels the same way for you? Confess to her first. Then if she doesn’t feel the same for you, try to make her fall for you and then move on or try to forget your feelings for her if she can’t really fall for you when you have done all the things you can to show your feelings for her or try to make her fall for you.” Lee Teuk advised.

“Funny thing. Jessica just told me the same thing.” Heechul sadly replied.

 “I think I already have done all the things so should I just give up?” Heechul asked.

“She still doesn’t know about your feelings so confess first before giving up.” Lee Teuk advised.

“You are really siblings because you just said the same thing. Ok. I’ll keep that in mind. I really have to go now because Dad just texted me to attend those boring meetings. So I’ll go now.” Heechul said before going out from Lee Teuk’s office while Lee Teuk smiled and waved goodbye to him before Heechul left the room.

At the school

Seohyun’s POV:

Today our club is busy after the announcement of our club participation on an event on the school. There were 4 chosen performers on our club and I was included on it. I will be having a duet with Kyuhyun sunbaenim even though I don’t want to, then Ji Eun will be having a solo and Changmin oppa will also have a solo.

Today I saw Changmin oppa with Ji Eun.  It’s already been a week since I saw them always together during our practice for that event. I know Changmin oppa was just being helpful to her since it’ll be her first time to perform but I don’t know why I’m feeling this way.

I decided to shake that thought off and decided to practice with Kyuhyun sunbaenim. After some minutes or about an hour, we decided to call it a day because it was already late. We walked together on the gate and was about to wait for Changmin oppa to walk me home when he suddenly said the opposite.

“Kyuhyun-ah, why don’t you walk Seohyun home? I’ll walk Ji Eun-ah since I knew her place is not that far from mine.” Changmin oppa said leaving me surprised since ever since we’ve known each other, he always walk me home if ever I’ll go home late.

“Ok. Be careful and see you tomorrow!” Kyuhyun sunbaenim replied while Changmin oppa wave and went home with Ji Eun.

I started walking when I suddenly heard a chuckle coming from Kyuhyun sunbaenim.

“Why are you chuckling Kyuhyun sunbaenim?” I asked.

“Jealous with Ji Eun?” He teasingly asked.

“And why should I get jealous? I was just surprised that this is the first time Changmin oppa will not walk me home when I’ll go home late. Don’t assume things.” I replied back.

“Oh really? I know even though you’re denying it, you like my friend.” He answered.

“No, Kyuhyun sunbaenim. Think all you wanted to think but I know and sure you are wrong.” I answered back.

“Ok. If you say so.” He replied back and we walk together without talking to one another. After some minutes, we arrived on our house.

“Thank you sunbaenim for walking me home. See you tomorrow!” I thanked him before I entered our house and also after he nodded and went on his way to his home.

When I entered our house, I saw my parents eating and join them. Afterwards, I take a quick shower before lying on my bed. I don’t know why I can’t take those thoughts away. Do I really like Changmin oppa? Is Kyuhyun sunbaenim really right? Do I really felt jealous of Ji Eun?

Seohyun-ah, better stop thinking that and sleep now. You still have school tomorrow. I said to myself to convince myself to sleep rather than thinking those thoughts.

End of Seohyun’s POV

Meanwhile between Ji Eun & Changmin

No One’s POV:

“Changmin sunbaenim, you don’t have to walk me home. I can go on my own.” Ji Eun said to Changmin while they were walking.

“Look. It’s very dangerous for a cute girl like you to be walking home this late.” Changmin replied making Ji Eun blush.

“Really thank you sunbaenim.” Ji Eun replied back while bowing to hide her blushing face.

“No, it’s okay. And stop calling me sunbaenim. You can call me oppa or Changmin oppa. I don’t mind you calling me that rather than hearing you call me sunbaenim.” Changmin replied.

“Ok. Oppa.” Ji Eun shyly replied.

“Oppa, this is already our house. Thank you for walking me home. See you tomorrow!” Ji Eun replied before entering her house and after Changmin waved and went on his way to his home.

At Heechul’s house

Heechul’s POV:

I was at home drinking trying to get off these feelings I have for Jessica. I don’t know but I’m feeling like she doesn’t like me more than as a friend so it really hurts me. Maybe drinking is a great company for me today and also a good way to make me forget her.

But what if Lee Teuk is right? Maybe I should first confess to her before giving up. Yes, I should try it first. They are really right that when you drink, you become brave and not afraid to say anything you wanted to say to any person. I grab my phone and dialled Jessica’s number. It rings for about 3 times before I heard her voice.

“Hi oppa! Why did you call?” She asked me.

“Oppa really have to say something important to you.” I told her.

“Oh really? What is it oppa?” She asked again.

“Jessica, I like you.” I blurted out my feelings for her.

“I like you too oppa. You know that, right?” She replied.

“Jessica, I’m serious.” I replied back.

“Oppa, I like you as an oppa or a friend but not more than that. Oppa, it’s already late. I have to go to sleep now and you should also. Goodbye oppa!” She said as she hung up. That surely answers my question and I should really forget about my feelings for her even though it hurts. And I cried my heart out that night knowing Jessica doesn’t feel the same way for me.

End of Heechul’s POV

Author's Note:

 

This is the 7th Chapter.

Really sorry for the late update because I was busy looking for a job and thankfully, I was able to get a job and will start by next week but it may also be a reason for me to not update often this story because I may become busy with work and can’t make an update or a Chapter. And also I’m still experiencing writer’s block on this story and I have 2 on-going stories aside from this so those are the reasons why I can’t update this story and I’m hoping you’ll understand.

Hope you enjoyed reading & like this chapter even though I felt that it is also not good just like the other Chapters that I updated.

Thank you also to those subscribers who continue reading this fic & hoping you read this chapter & can give your comments on what you think of this chapter :)

Will try to create the next Chapter but still don’t know when I will update it because I don’t have any ideas on what will be the next Chapter will be all about and also because I have 2 on-going fics aside from this but hope you look forward to my next update!