Chapter 11 The Beginning

As Long As You Love Me

Chapter 11 The Beginning

 

The Park family was having their breakfast together on a beautiful Sunday morning. It was good to see how their family's relationship changes after Jessica revealed her feelings to her parents. Jessica and Krystal’s relationship also got better and they usually do bonding together. They share secrets and chat almost every night to update how their day has been. The wish that Jessica had wish for so long is coming true and it didn’t fail to put a smile on Jessica’s face. She was having those thoughts while eating when her brother’s voice interrupted her inner thoughts.

“Jessica, any problem? You look like you’re thinking deeply.”  Lee Teuk worriedly asked.

“Nothing, oppa. I’m always happy when we’re always together like this. It’s been weeks since we became like this but every time this happen, I can’t help it but to feel this way. I have wanted this for so long and I’m happy that finally it becomes a reality.” Jessica replied.

“You’re right, Jessica. We feel very happy too especially now that you’re more open to your feelings and seeing how your relationship with Krystal turn into a good one.” Seung Hyun, the Park siblings’ father said.

“Oh right! I suddenly remember it. Lee Teuk, we met Sora yesterday. She was still as beautiful like the last time we saw her. She told us you met her last time and you were on a date. Why you didn’t tell us that you already had a girlfriend? Who is she?” Chae Young, the Park siblings’ mother said.

The Park siblings were shock after hearing what their mother said. Lee Teuk calms down himself first before answering his Mom’s question.

“Right, she’s my girlfriend just like what Sora told you Mom. Her name is Kim Taeyeon. She’s actually a friend of Jessica. We met each other through her and from there; we got to know each other and started dating.” Lee Teuk replied while looking at his family.

“Oh, Taeyeon? I’ve never expected you’ll end up together but I’m happy for both of you. Why don’t you invite Taeyeon for dinner today? I want to meet Taeyeon not as a friend’s daughter but as your girlfriend.” Chae Young replied back.

“Ok, I’ll text her and tell you her reply.” Lee Teuk replied and they continued their breakfast together.

They continued chatting when he suddenly felt his phone vibrating. It was from Taeyeon after looking at his phone screen.

“Mom, Taeyeon can’t make it today. She apologizes because she’s going somewhere.” Lee Teuk replied after reading Taeyeon’s reply.

“I understand but I’m slightly disappointed with it. Better set a date when Taeyeon is available. I really wanted to meet her, okay? Don’t ever forget it.” Chae Young replied back.

“Ok, I’ll promise Mom.” Lee Teuk replied back and afterwards sighs because he just brought himself in trouble.

He never thought that ‘that’ decision will turn into this but he knows he have to take responsibility from that. He really felt sorry for dragging Taeyeon into that decision but it’s already too late. He heaved a sigh just from thinking of the sudden twist on his decision.

Meanwhile at the mall, the Music Club just finished celebrating from winning on the last contest they joined. Some of the members including their adviser already went home while Changmin, Seohyun, Kyuhyun and Ji Eun stayed to buy some things they need.

Seohyun and Ji Eun went on a bookstore on the mall to buy some school supplies they need for their projects. Seohyun already finished looking for the supplies she needs so she fall in line to pay for it. Ji Eun finished late so she was far behind Seohyun. When Seohyun finished paying, she looks for Ji Eun to wait for her.

“Seohyun unnie, you can go ahead now. I’ll just follow there. Maybe Kyuhyun sunbae and Changmin sunbae are already there.” Ji Eun said when Seohyun comes closer to her.

“But I can wait for you…” Seohyun said and was about to continue when Ji Eun interrupted her.

“No, unnie. It’s really okay. I’ll be fine here so don’t worry and go ahead now.” Ji Eun replied back.

“Are you really sure?” Seohyun asked again.

“Yes, unnie. 100% sure. I’ll just go see you there later.” Ji Eun replied with a smile.

“Ok. We’ll wait for you there. I’ll go now!” Seohyun said before waving to Ji Eun.

Ji Eun waved back to her unnie as she waits for her turn to pay to the counter.

Seohyun exited the bookstore and go on her way to the meeting place the four of them decided to. It wasn’t that far to the bookstore so Seohyun didn’t had a hard time locating it. When she is already near to their meeting place, she saw Kyuhyun talking to a girl. She was about to call for him and slightly interrupting the conversation between the two to announce her existence to the two people immersed in their conversation when Kyuhyun looks at her with a smile.

“Seohyun-ah, you’re here!” Kyuhyun greeted her and hug her after. Seohyun’s eyes were as big as a golf ball totally surprised to Kyuhyun’s actions. All of the years they have known each other, Kyuhyun never did this to her because he only teases her or bickers with her.

When he breaks the hug, he put his arm on her shoulder. Seohyun look at him with a confused face.

“Oh, by the way, Seungyeon, this is my girlfriend Seohyun. Seohyun, this is Seungyeon.” Kyuhyun introduced the two girls to each other.

“Nice meeting you, Seohyun. I’m Han Seungyeon, Kyuhyun’s childhood friend. I’m also friend with Changmin since we grew up and we are of the same age.” Seungyeon introduced herself to Seohyun showing her beautiful eye smile and extend her hand for a handshake.

“Nice meeting you too, Seungyeon-shi.” Seohyun replied back as she shakes Seungyeon hand.

Seungyeon and Seohyun pull apart from their handshake and smiled each other.

“Don’t be too formal. You can call me unnie. Kyuhyun told me many things about you.” Seungyeon replied back.

“Yes, Seungyeon unnie.” Seohyun awkwardly replied. She doesn’t like the feeling being on her current situation. It’s too uncomfortable, awkward and she’s feeling like something is between the two but since she barely knew Kyuhyun, she doesn’t know anything about her.

Seungyeon was about to talk to Seohyun when she suddenly realized she has to go somewhere after looking at her clock.

“I really had fun conversing with you Kyuhyun and catching up that I become unaware of the time. I need to go now. I remember I had to go somewhere and if I’ll not go now, I may end up late. Maybe someday I can talk to you Seohyun especially because I’m really curious to the girlfriend of my friend. See you soon! Say my regards to Changmin, Kyuhyun-ah!” Seungyeon said after waving back to the two and say her goodbyes. Seohyun and Kyuhyun waved back at Seohyun and look at her back form as she made her way on the exit of the mall.

“Kyuhyun-ah? Seohyun-ah?” Changmin suddenly called the two after he arrived.

He was really surprised after recognizing the back form of the two. He was confused on why suddenly the two look so close together or look like a couple from the back.

“Oh Changmin-ah! Never knew you’re already here!” Kyuhyun awkwardly replied as he removes his arm from Seohyun’s shoulder and afterwards, face Changmin.

Seohyun is blushing hard and is biting her lips as she face Changmin.

“The two of you look like you’re waving someone goodbye. Who is it?” Changmin asked never leaving his eyes to the two.

“Ah, I meet Seungyeon, our childhood friend. She was back in town and was strolling around this mall when we bump into each other. We bump into each other and catch up with one another. Seohyun suddenly came in the middle of our conversation and I just introduced her. That’s it!” Kyuhyun explained.

“Seohyun unnie!” Ji Eun called out for Seohyun as she was coming closer to her.

“Oh, Ji Eun-ah, can you accompany me to the restroom?” Seohyun asked.

“Ok, unnie.” Ji Eun reluctantly agreed as she felt the atmosphere between the three before she came.

They go on their way to the restroom while Changmin cross his arms and give him a look as if saying ‘I’m not dumb so tell me the truth’

“I’ve been your friend since childhood. What happen earlier? Tell me Kyuhyun and I know it’s not that simple as to how you explained earlier especially I know that Seungyeon is involved.” Changmin said with a serious face.

“Ok. I introduced Seohyun as my girlfriend.” Kyuhyun replied leaving Changmin to be surprise with his answer.

“What did you do, Kyuhyun? Why drag an innocent girl like Seohyun to your problem?” Changmin said with an angry voice.

“I just don’t know what to do. I thought I’m already prepared but it was the opposite. I was too confused on what to do leaving me with that decision. I know it’s wrong to drag Seohyun but Changmin, you know how I suffered back then so I just want to be seen strong and move on with it. I thought you’ll understand but I guess I was wrong.” Kyuhyun explained.

“It’s because I feel like the Kyuhyun that I have known back then is gone and a coward Kyuhyun is facing me right now. You changed in the wrong way, Kyuhyun!” Changmin replied back.

“I understand you so I’m really sorry. I’ll never do this again.” Kyuhyun apologized.

“I’ll never forgive you if you hurt Seohyun by using her again through this. She’s a really good dongsaeng of mine so she doesn’t deserved to be hurt and be used like that. Remember that, Kyuhyun. You’re my best friend but it doesn’t mean that I’ll allow you on doing the wrong things especially when it concerned those people who are good and innocent.” Changmin explained to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun nodded as a reply. He knows for himself Changmin is right and he just did a big mistake but he’s also a human who just did his first instinct. He shakes those thoughts off when he saw Seohyun and Ji Eun who are coming closer to them.

“I’ll go ahead now. Mom just sends me a text to buy some things. See you in school tomorrow.” Kyuhyun said and waved goodbye to them when Seohyun and Ji Eun just came.

“Ok. Be safe on your way and see you in school too!” Changmin said his goodbye to his friend and waved back while the two girls just slowly bow their head as a sign of waving their sunbae a goodbye.

“Ok, let’s go now also.” Changmin said and the two girls just nodded.

It was an awkward and a silent walk between the three. Each one of them was full of thoughts of what had happened earlier. They wanted to ask questions but is afraid of not getting any answers from the people involved with the situation.

Their thoughts were interrupted when they reached Ji Eun’s home.

“Thank you for sending me home, Changmin sunbae and Seohyun unnie! Be safe on your way and see you in school tomorrow.” Ji Eun said as a goodbye before entering her family’s house. The two waved her goodbye before they made on their way home.

“Seohyun, I know you wanted to ask something. You’re usually this quiet when your full of questions that you wanted to answer since you’re usually a talkative girl. Come on. Ask me. I’ll try to answer it.” Changmin asked as they were walking around.

“Oppa, who is Han Seungyeon?” Seohyun asked.

“Ok. I’ll not tell you all the details but only few that you should know because if ever you wanted to know everything, I think Kyuhyun will be the right person to tell you about it. It was true that I, Seungyeon and Kyuhyun are childhood friends but Kyuhyun and Seungyeon ended up to become a couple so she’s Kyuhyun’s ex-girlfriend.” Changmin answered.

Seohyun was really surprised to hear Changmin’s answer because her assumption about Seungyeon is right. And the reason why she was used by Kyuhyun to pretend to be her current girlfriend is clear now. She wanted to know more but she knows Changmin is right. Kyuhyun is the right person to tell him everything but she also knows it will quite impossible because of how they tease or fight one another. But because of what happen, her curiosity rises up and she wanted to know more about Kyuhyun. It was like he’s a mystery she is so curious about and she’s a person who wanted to reveal that mystery.

Her thoughts were interrupted when they reached Seohyun’s house.

“Oppa, thanks for sending me home. Be safe on your way and let’s see each other tomorrow at school!” Seohyun said as a goodbye and slowly walk to her house.

She was about to enter their house when she heard Changmin calling her name.

“What is it, oppa?” Seohyun asked.

“Sorry on behalf of Kyuhyun. Sorry for dragging you to his situation earlier. I hope you can forgive him.” Changmin apologized.

“Oppa, you don’t need to apologize since you weren’t the one who drags me to that situation and besides even though I and Kyuhyun sunbae doesn’t have a good relationship, I understand that he has a reason for doing that. Don’t bother with it. Promise, I’m okay.” Seohyun replied back.

“Thanks for understanding my friend! Ok, you can enter now your house. I’ll go now.” Changmin said as a goodbye before going on his way home.

Meanwhile, Lee Teuk is on his way to a restaurant where his friend, Han Chae Rin, asked him to meet each other. He came to know her from Heechul. He was really surprised that she texted him and asked to meet on a restaurant but he shake those thoughts off as he thought that maybe Chae Rin just wanted to catch up with one another. He continued on his way to the restaurant.

Heechul too is on his way on a restaurant to meet a friend of him. It wasn’t a long ride so he arrived early. A waitress welcomed him.

“Do you have a reservation, Sir?” The waitress asked Heechul.

“Reservation by Mr. Han.” He answered.

“Right this way.” The waitress said as she guides him.

Then they stop from a table where a lady was already sitting. Heechul approaches her and was about to greet her but was surprised to see her face.

“Jessica?” Heechul blurted out upon seeing the face of the lady.

“Heechul oppa?” Jessica at the same time said with Heechul upon recognizing one another.

Back to Lee Teuk and Chae Rin

“How have you been? It’s been years since we last saw each other. Welcome back to Korea!” Lee Teuk asked as he seated across Chae Rin’s seat upon arriving at the restaurant.

“I’ve been a painter just like back then. I’m trying to look for beautiful places every parts of the world. That is why I’m here in Korea to paint and in the future, I can have my first exhibition. How about you, oppa? How was working?” Chae Rin asked.

“It was hard handling the business of our family but I’m totally loving and getting used to it.” Lee Teuk replied back.

Suddenly, a waitress came and took their orders. While waiting for their orders, they continue chatting but a tone from Chae Rin’s phone interrupted their conversation.

As Chae Rin was reading the text message, she can’t help but to smile a bit. She then replied back still with the light smile on her face.

“Is it your boyfriend texting you?” Lee Teuk teasingly asked.

“I wish, oppa but it wasn’t my boyfriend. It’s from your sister Jessica.” Chae Rin replied back.

“From my sister? Wait, right, she’s supposed to meet a friend and she goes ahead of me. Wait, are you the person she supposed to meet? Do you just stand her up?” Lee Teuk continuously asked her.

“One question at the time, oppa. I don’t stand her up because actually, I arranged a date for her. It was really my plan.” Chae Rin replied.

“Who is the guy, Chae Rin? Is it someone I knew?” Lee Teuk asked.

“It’s your best friend, Heechul oppa. Remember the blind date Heechul oppa went to? It turned out I was the girl who was chosen by his Dad to have a blind date with since my Dad and his Dad are friends? He told me about him confessing to Jessica but ended up being rejected. He told me about him being unlucky to love since I also rejected him back then so I decided to help him. I told him I’ll surely help him to make Jessica fall in love with him. And setting them up being on a date is one of the ways of helping him.” Chae Rin explained.

“I see. Do you think my sister will love him back? They have known each other since childhood so it will be hard.” Lee Teuk worriedly asked.

“As long as oppa is determined, I think it’ll not be hard for Jessica to love him back. Just trust, Heechul oppa and keep your faith in him.” Chae Rin replied with a smile.

“By the way, are you still single? You still look beautiful just like how the last time I saw you.” Lee Teuk asked.

“No, I’m currently seeing someone. He has work so he can’t accompany me here. How about you, oppa? Still single or seeing someone now?” Chae Rin replied.

“Still single. I’m busy at work so can’t still find time to date.” Lee Teuk replied back.

“Why are you both Lee Teuk oppa and Heechul oppa are single when the two of you are handsome? I know the reason of Heechul oppa but how about you, oppa? Wait, don’t tell me it’s still because of…?” Chae Rin said and was about to continue when Lee Teuk interrupted her.

“Yes, it’s still because of her. And it still hurts me seeing her happy when I can’t move on with her.” Lee Teuk sadly replied.

“Oppa, you should stop loving her and move on. Find time to date someone. Stop keeping yourself from being busy from work. It’s not good for you. Find love. Are you really serious that you don’t like someone?” Chae Rin curiously asked.

Chae Rin was waiting for Lee Teuk’s answer when she saw him staring at a couple entering the restaurant.

“Oppa?” Chae Rin called for his attention and even waved her hand in front of him just to distract him from staring too much to the couple.

“Taeyeon? Why is she with that guy?” Lee Teuk blurted out without him knowing.

Back to Heechul and Jessica

Heechul and Jessica are sitting across from each other. Both were holding their phones waiting for Chae Rin’s answer. They both got a text from Chae Rin to meet her on that restaurant but they weren’t expecting that they are invited by Chae Rin.

Heechul was surprised when Jessica suddenly talk and told him about Chae Rin’s reply.

“Chae Rin unnie can’t make it because of some important matter she has to attend about her exhibition so she told me to enjoy the dinner with you, oppa. I didn’t know you were also invited by unnie but I agree with unnie, it’ll be a waste if we didn’t have this dinner since it was reserved by unnie.” Jessica said.

“Neither do I know that you are invited. I also got a text from her that she can’t make it.” Heechul replied.

Heechul lied because the text message of Chae Rin wasn’t about her not making it.

(A/N: Italics is the text message of Chae Rin.)

Heechul oppa,

I also invited Jessica from the supposedly dinner with me but my intention really is for you and her to have a date. In the beginning, I already planned this but I didn’t tell you about it so that you’ll be surprise and you may end up not going with this plan so I keep it as a secret from you, sorry oppa.

By the way, this is one of the ways of me to help you in making Jessica to fall for you so better make a good use of it :)

You’re welcome because I know you’ll be thanking me later :)

Fighting oppa!

“Jessica, are you hungry? What do you want to order?” Heechul asked as he shakes the thoughts of Chae Rin’s text message.

“Anything will be fine, oppa.” Jessica answered.

Heechul called for the attention to one of the waitress on the restaurant and ordered for the two of them.

Awkward silence develops from the two of them. They were both busy looking at their phones as no one wanted to start a conversation. Their silence was interrupted when the waitress brought their orders.

They were eating silently still not talking to one another not like how they were back then where they eat together while teasing or bickering to one another. Heechul’s confession really made their relationship to be awkward. They used to be together almost every day but since that confession, they rarely meet each other.

When they finished eating, Heechul called for a waitress to pay for their orders.

“Let’s go now, Jessica. Maybe your family is already looking for you.” Heechul said while Jessica only nodded as an answer.

They both exited the restaurant and enter Heechul’s car since Heechul insisted to send her home.

Early in the day, Taeyeon receives a text from Lee Teuk to meet his parents for a dinner since they knew of their being as a couple from Sora. Taeyeon rejected the offer since she has work today.

Her day has been always the same; like having breakfast with her family except from her father who already left early, chatting with them, doing her projects at school and before evening comes going to her work.

Taeyeon just arrived at her work when she was approached by Junsu, the guy who saved her last time from a drunken man.

“Hi, Taeyeon-shi! You are off today. Why are you here? Didn’t you receive my text?” Junsu asked.

“Sorry, my phone is low in battery. What is your text all about anyway?” Taeyeon asked.

“Remember, you owe me a dinner date. I texted you about it and informed you that you’re on off today since you’ll be going a date with me today. I already talked with the owner of the club and he agreed to it since he’s a very good friend of mine.” Junsu replied.

“Sorry for that but I can’t do that. If I will not work today, I’ll not get a pay. Maybe next time, Junsu-shi.” Taeyeon replied back and was about to enter the dressing room when she felt Junsu holding her wrist to stop her.

“Don’t worry about it. I forgot to tell you that the owner of the bar also agreed that you’ll still get a pay even though you’ll not work today because he was thankful that after you getting hired, the club got an increase of regulars.” Junsu replied.

“But…” Taeyeon was about to continue when Junsu interrupted her.

“Come on. Prepare yourself. I’ll wait for you here.” Junsu replied with a smile while removing his hand from Taeyeon’s wrist.

Taeyeon entered the dressing room and there she met her friend Tiffany.

“Taeyeon-ah, why are you here? The manager told me you’re on off today.” Tiffany asked.

“My phone is low in battery and didn’t have a chance to charged it since I was about to get late today. Junsu-shi told me about it.” Taeyeon replied.

“Who’s Junsu-shi? Wait, is he the guy who you told me that saved you from a drunken man? Is he perhaps here to pick you up on the date you owe him?” Tiffany asked in a high voice.

“Don’t be too loud, Tiffany. He’s outside the dressing room. He might hear you. Yes, you’re right. He’s that guy. He told me to prepare myself for our date and he’ll wait for me outside but Tiffany, you know me. I don’t know how to prepare myself for a date.” Taeyeon told Tiffany.

“Then you can leave it up to me. Thankfully, I had dresses and heels with me. I’ll surely make you beautiful tonight that will leave Junsu-shi to fall for you.” Tiffany teasingly replied.

“Tiffany!” Taeyeon shouted while Tiffany giggles at her.

“Ok, I’m just joking. Let’s start shall we?” Tiffany asked while Taeyeon just nodded.

After an hour, Tiffany came out from the dressing room and greeted Junsu.

“Hi, Junsu-shi! Hoping you didn’t wait for too long. I help preparing your date. Taeyeon-ah, you can come out now.” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon came out from the dressing room wearing a black-and-white floral dress that barely reached her knees. Her long wavy hair flows down past her shoulders. She is also wearing black heels to compliment her dress.

(A/N: Credit to this link for pictures of Taeyeon’s complete look on her date with Junsu for you to look at if ever you wanted to check it out: http://keksprinzessin.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/picutres-snsd-taeyeon-at-s-m-art-exhibition-in-seoul/)

“You look beautiful.” Junsu said as he looks at her.

“Thank you.” Taeyeon shyly replied while blushing.

“Let’s go, shall we?” Junsu asked while Taeyeon just nodded as an answer.

They both go on their way as they exited the club. They arrived at the parking lot where Junsu’s car located at.

Junsu open the car door for Taeyeon on the front seat. She entered the car after saying her thanks as Junsu locked the door and Junsu goes on the driver’s seat. They fasten their seatbelts before Junsu started driving to go on their way on the restaurant.

“Why are you so quiet? Are you usually like this or are you feeling uncomfortable?” Junsu curiously asked when he stops the car since it was on red light because Taeyeon was quiet since she entered the car and he started driving.

“I’m not uncomfortable but maybe because I just met you last time on the club and didn’t know you for too long. Am I making this date boring? Sorry for that, Junsu-shi. I should have not agreed to this date.” Taeyeon apologized.

“First, why don’t you drop the formality? I know you’re younger than me so you can just call me, Junsu oppa or only oppa will do. That could be the first way to make you comfortable.” Junsu said with a smile on his face.

“Ok, oppa.” Taeyeon shyly replied.

The red light turns into a green one so Junsu continued his driving. The restaurant he made the reservation wasn’t that far so they arrived after some minutes or almost half an hour. Junsu exited the car and open the door for Taeyeon. Taeyeon thank him before she get out of the car. Junsu then closed the door and give the car key to the valet boy.

The valet boy park Junsu’s car as the two entered the restaurant. A waitress came and led them to the reservation by Junsu. Junsu first pulls out the chair so that Taeyeon can sit down. Taeyeon thank him before sitting down on the seat across his seat. The waitress came back with two glasses of water for the two of them.

“Thank you.” Taeyeon thank the waitress before drinking the glass of water.

“Do you want to order now, Taeyeon-ah?” Junsu asks Taeyeon.

“I don’t mind but actually, I’m not that hungry. I just eat at our house and also actually, I’m not familiar with the food here in the restaurant so I don’t know what to order.” Taeyeon answered.

“Is it okay for me to order for you?” Junsu asked.

“It’s okay, oppa.” Taeyeon replied.

“Ok. Waiter!” Junsu replied and called a waiter’s attention. He then ordered for their foods for the two of them.

Back to Lee Teuk and Chae Rin

“Taeyeon? Who is she? Why look so bothered with her going on a date with a guy? Don’t tell me you like her?” Chae Rin curiously asked.

“What? What were you asking?” Lee Teuk asked confuse with Chae Rin.

“I was asking on the girl you called Taeyeon and whether you like her since you look bothered seeing her on a date with a guy.” Chae Rin asked again.

“No, she’s Jessica’s best friend. I just known her lately after Jessica introduced her to me. I wasn’t just expecting she’ll be here. That’s it!” Lee Teuk replied.

“Really oppa?” Chae Rin replied sounding unconvinced with his reply as if saying “spill the truth now”

“Ok. Last time, Jessica set us up on a date as she goes with Heechul’s plan. We just had a dinner together when I bumped into Sora. I lied and used her to pretend as my girlfriend. Mom then set me up on a blind date and it was a relief that I bump into Taeyeon at the mall and make her act again as my girlfriend because I don’t like my date. It’s Lee Eunji.” Lee Teuk explained.

“That Lee Eunji who is obsessed with you?” Chae Rin asked as she remembered Eunji.

“Yes, you’re right. I thought our pretending as a couple will end there but earlier Mom know about it when she met Sora. She asked me to text Taeyeon to invite her for dinner but she declined since she told me she’s going on her job. That is why I wasn’t expecting her she’s here. That’s it!” Lee Teuk explained.

“Ok, oppa.” Chae Rin replied.

Chae Rin was about to asked again but their orders arrived and she knows it will be hard to distract him seeing how he’s focus on Taeyeon. She only smiled as she started eating. Lee Teuk also joined him on eating but still steals glances on Taeyeon.

They eat in silence but a smile can be seen on Chae Rin’s face seeing how Lee Teuk was glancing all throughout they were eating. ‘Look like someone needs my help again. Why am I torn to these oppas who are so dense or easily gives up? Looks like I came in time to be the cupid in their life.’ Chae Rin thought.

“Chae Rin-ah, is it okay for us to go home now? I have an early schedule at work tomorrow and I’m already feeling tired now that I like to rest now. Hope you understand. Maybe next time we can meet again.” Lee Teuk breaks the silence between them.

“It’s okay, oppa. I understand. You don’t have to be guilty since you still came even though this is sudden.” Chae Rin replied. ‘Oppa, stop using that excuse. You just can’t stand the sight of Taeyeon being with another guy’ Chae Rin thought after replying to Lee Teuk.

Then Lee Teuk called for a waitress attention and asks for the bill. Chae Rin insists to pay but Lee Teuk stops her and paid for their bill.

They stand up from their seat and slowly get out of the restaurant to get to the parking lot.

“Get in my car. I’ll send you home.” Lee Teuk said as he opens his car door for her.

“No, oppa. It’s okay. I use my car to get here so it’s okay I can go home by myself. Don’t need to send me home. And I know you are tired so you can go home now and rest, oppa. See you next time!” Chae Rin asked and immediately entered her car to drive herself to go home. She knows Lee Teuk as someone as stubborn so she already thought that Lee Teuk will insists to send her home so she reacted quickly.

Lee Teuk was left in a daze but also gets in his car after recovering to Chae Rin’s action to go home.

‘I thought my only mission to go back here is to paint beautiful pictures here but it turns out that I still have 2 missions to complete. They’re making my trip back home an interesting one.’ Chae Rin thought with a visible smile on her face as she was driving back home.

Back to Junsu and Taeyeon

“So how’s the food? Is the food to your liking?” Junsu asked as they were eating.

“It’s delicious, oppa.” Taeyeon answered. After Taeyeon replied, they continue eating and they eat in silence enjoying the delicious food Junsu ordered.

“Is it your first time going on a date? You still look uncomfortable.” Junsu asked to start a conversation after they finished eating the food.

“Not really but it’s my first time going a date with someone I barely knew. Sorry oppa.” Taeyeon replied back.

“No, it’s okay. Since we barely knew each other, why don’t we talk something about our lives that we can share? I’m an only son of my parents. I’m a businessman that inherit the flower shop from my Mom and I’m one of the co-owners of the club you are working at so the owner of the club is a very good hyung of mine but I just agreed to be part of it since he insisted and only if you knew how nagging he is, you’ll surely not think twice to give in. Another co-owner is a good friend of mine and hyung.” Junsu replied making Taeyeon giggles.

“I’m 21 years old and a 4th year college student taking up in B.S. in Business Management. I have two younger sisters; one is a 1st year college student and the youngest one is a 3rd year high school student. I just currently work as a club performer on the club.” Taeyeon then shared some things about her life.

“Since you never been on a date, so it means you never had a boyfriend?” Junsu asked.

“Yes, oppa.” Taeyeon shyly replied.

“Why? You are beautiful. Are the guys who have seen you are blind?” Junsu asked making Taeyeon blush.

“It’s my choice oppa and it’s not like there are guys who are interested on me. Who would get interested on a girl who never knew to prep herself up or look presentable? I’m comfortable wearing jeans and shirts rather than those dresses and skirts. I’m also comfortable with no make-up on my face so that’s why I asked Tiffany to help me earlier. Powder and a lip balm are the only things I used. I don’t know how to use those other cosmetics or know what they are called. Sometimes, I don’t even comb my hair and just let it be mess and if I suddenly felt conscious, that’s when I tied it on a messy bun or in ponytail. So I think that’s the reason why guys never become interested on me.” Taeyeon replied.

“I think they are wrong to judge you by looks because even without make-up, you are still beautiful just like how you look earlier before Tiffany prep you up.” Junsu replied back.

“Stop flattering me, oppa. I think you’re wrong to say that.” Taeyeon shyly replied.

“I’m not flattering you because I’m just telling the truth.” Junsu replied.

“So how about you oppa? Your dating or love life?” Taeyeon asked diverting their topic about her.

“I’ve been to a two serious relationship but most of the time I spend time flirting with girls or dating girls in a short period of time.” Junsu replied.

“Really oppa? You didn’t get tired from flirting or dating girls in a short period of time? Don’t you want to be in a serious relationship again rather than flirting?” Taeyeon curiously asked.

“One question at a time, Taeyeon. Why sound interested?” Junsu asked.

“Sorry, oppa. I just tend to asks many questions whenever I get curious. It’s okay if you don’t answer it.” Taeyeon apologized.

“No, it’s okay. Actually, I find you cute while you are continuously ask.” Junsu answered making Taeyeon to blush.

“I wanted to be in a serious relationship but I still can’t find the right girl so I’m flirting and enjoy how the girls accompany me. There are times I thought about stopping from flirting and settle into a serious relationship but just like what I had said earlier, I still haven’t find the right girl. Flirting or dating with girls just makes my life fun so I just enjoy it until I decided to settle into a serious relationship.” Junsu answered.

“You have a point there, oppa but aren’t you being a player? Are there times you played their feelings and used them because of your needs?” Taeyeon asked.

“What needs are you asking?” Junsu teasingly asked.

“Like the need of having a girl on your side to accompany you.” Taeyeon replied with a visible blush on her face.

“I thought a different need is what you are talking about. There are times I’m with them for my needs but I always make it clear to them it is the only thing I can offer to them and not be committed to them because I don’t find them the right girl for me so in a way, I’m not at fault since they still agree even though I told them that.” Junsu replied.

“But still oppa, I think it’s wrong what you are doing. Don’t play with girls.” Taeyeon said with a firm tone.

“I’m not playing with girls but we’re just both having fun. It’s called enjoying your life to the fullest. Don’t take it in a wrong way, Taeyeon-ah.” Junsu replied back.

“But why did you end up those two serious relationships?” Taeyeon asked.

“They were the one who broke up with me. I was busy with my business that I rarely have time with them. I know I’m at fault that I tried to make up with them but they just don’t feel it’s enough so they decided to break up with me.” Junsu answered.

“Then you should try to lessen your work and always have time with your special someone or your family and friends. It’s good to be a responsible and have focus in your work but remember to have time for them.” Taeyeon explained.

“Ok, omma.” Junsu teasingly replied.

“Oppa!” Taeyeon shouted making the other people in the restaurant to look at her. She quickly apologizes to them and glared at the laughing Junsu.

“Don’t take it seriously. I was just joking.” Junsu replied back.

“Tell me, oppa. How you capture those girls? Do you have charms to make them get attracted to you?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m not bragging but I’m good in singing and dancing so I think they fall for those charms.” Junsu replied.

“Really? Right, I saw you dancing last time. I can say you’re good on it but I haven’t heard you sing so I can’t answer that.” Taeyeon replied.

“Do you want me to sing?” Junsu asked.

“No, oppa. It’s okay. Maybe next time you can sing at the club. I’m working there so I’ll surely hear it.” Taeyeon replied back.

“Ok, if you say so. I find you so fun to talk to. I wanted to talk to you again someday when you’re free since it’s already late. Maybe your family will get worried if you’ll not get home now. I’ll send you home.” Junsu said.

“No, oppa. I can go home by myself.” Taeyeon rejected his offer.

“No, Taeyeon. I’ll insist. I can’t let a beautiful girl like you to go home by yourself. It’s dangerous. I’ll just pay the bill and off we go.” Junsu replied making Taeyeon feel defeated. Junsu then called for a waitress and asked for their bill. Junsu then paid for the bill and they both stand up to get out of the restaurant to go to the parking lot.

The valet boy returns the key from Junsu. He then opens the car door for Taeyeon and waited for her to get in before going to the driver’s seat. It was a silent ride since Taeyeon was immersed looking at the streets they are passing by. Junsu steal quick glances from her and can’t help but a smile to crept up on his face.

As she was looking at the streets they are passing by, she is also telling Junsu how to get on her family’s house. After some minutes, they finally arrived.

Junsu first get off the car and open the car door for Taeyeon. Taeyeon thank him for being a gentleman and gets out of the car. Junsu then lock the car door and face Taeyeon.

“Really thank you for the dinner and for sending me home. I really had fun and it was nice knowing you oppa.” Taeyeon thank him and said it.

“I also had fun and you’re fun to be with so knowing you through this dinner really make me think that I made the right decision to ask you for a friendly date. I’m hoping we can talk more or spend times again just like this some other time.” Junsu replied.

“Sure, oppa. As long as we’re available, why not?” Taeyeon replied back making Junsu to smile.

“It’s already late, oppa. Have a safe ride! See you again! And thank you again for this night!” Taeyeon said with a smile and waved him goodbye.

“You’re welcome! I will! Bye and see you again!” Junsu said before entering his car to drive himself home.

A smile crept up on Junsu’s face as he was driving.

‘You’re interesting Taeyeon-ah. You’re making me more determined to have you as my girl. I’ll surely never stop pursuing and knowing you more. If it’s you, I’ll never think twice on settling on a serious relationship’ Junsu thought as he thinks back of his date with her.

Back to Heechul and Jessica

It was a silent ride between Jessica and Heechul since no one dares to talk and break the silence surrounding them. It wasn’t a long ride so they arrived after some minutes.

Heechul gets off the car as he opens the car door for Jessica. Jessica thanks him and gets out of the car. Heechul then lock the car door afterwards.

“It’s already late, Jessica. You can enter now your house.” Heechul said.

“Oppa, I have something to tell you.” Jessica said after sighing.

“What is it?” Heechul asked.

“Oppa, I’m giving you a chance.” Jessica replied.

“What?” Heechul was confused with what Jessica had said.

“I’m giving you a chance to pursue me or court me. We can go on dates but oppa, I can’t assure you that we may end up as a couple. It’s not only because of me feeling guilty of rejecting you, but I think it’s the right thing for me to give you a chance. It’s the right thing to give it a try and give you a chance before deciding to never let you prove your sincerity to your feelings for me. Is it okay with you?” Jessica explained.

“I’m totally okay with it. You don’t know how you made me happy by telling that.” Heechul replied back with a smile crept up on his face.

“So oppa, you can go home now. It’s already late. Have a safe ride! And see you soon!” Jessica said with a smile and waved him goodbye.

Heechul just waved her a goodbye with a visible smile on his face before entering his car to go back home.

‘Thank you, Chae Rin-ah! Your plan really did work out! I’ll surely buy you dinner sometime!’ Heechul thought as he was on his way to his home.

Author’s Note:

This is the 11th Chapter.

Sorry that I just updated this story just today because I can’t update because I’m still experiencing writer’s block. And also, work is making me busy. Not only that, I have 2 on-going fics aside from this so I hope you understand if ever I update late.

By the way, thank you to @SaltyCereal who subscribed on this fic :)

And thank you to @Taengsicotp who commented on the last Chapter :)

Hope you enjoyed reading and like this chapter even though I felt that it is also not good just like the other Chapters that I updated.

Thank you also to those subscribers who continue reading this fic and hoping you read this chapter and can give your comments on what you think of this chapter :)

Will try to create the next Chapter but still don’t know when I will update it because I don’t have any ideas on what will be the next Chapter will be all about and also because I have 2 on-going fics aside from this but hope you look forward to my next update!