Thank you

Best Rivals
A few minutes after Yuri sent the Text Autograph, her phone rang. *YURI's POV* Wow. So fast. Let's see who this is. Hmm... Donghae.:") #message: hey, dude. Did Yoona reply? Ugh. T_T To Donghae: nope. Not yet. Just wait. I just sent it. It's not like she can type that fast. From Donghae: oh. Okay. Thank you, Yuri. Send it to me directly. :D To Donghae: yeah yeah. No prob. No prob? Hahuh. No prob, my face. I should be an actress someday. After 10 minutes, he asked me again about Yoona's reply. Why on sheeznips can't he wait? To Donghae: she still hasn't replied. Maybe she misplaced her phone or something. You know how she is. From Donghae: oh... Great. A one word reply. Really great. I wanna change the topic. T_T Every after 10 minutes, he asks the same thing again. Dude, this is getting on my nerves. Not because I'm annoyed by him but rather, the topic. Yoona here. Yoona there. Yoona everywhere. I can tell that it's really a Yoona-full world. The day soon ended but Yoona still hasn't replied to my text. Probably because she has no load? Hm... don't think so. She always has load. The next day, I received a message from Yoona. It was the text autograph that I sent. I read everything and most of her answers were similar to Donghae's. I scrolled down to the Secret part. There it is. Who is your crush: secret Seriously, this isn't something a nirmal person should be shocked at. But unfortunately, I'm not normal somy eyes popped out at the sight of this. Yoona's the type of person who rarely has a crush. I'm her bestfriend but she doesn't even tell me. Well--who could blame her? I didn't even tell her about mine. -_- To Yoona: yo~ you have a crush? Who? Who? Qho? I know that everyone has their own privacy but curiousity is human race's close pal right? From Yoona: I'm not sure about my feelings yet. Seriously, I was asking who but her reply is soo not answering my question. To Yoona: okay but----------who is it? Okay, I'm a freak but I really wanna know. Heavens, I'm praying that it won't be Donghae. Please not. From Yoona: I'll tell you when I make sure of my feelings. You'll be the first one to know. :D To Yoona: okay. Okay fine. Curiousity's bugging me but I can't force her to spill it out right? So I left it alone and forwarded her text autograph to Donghae. Of course, I erased the Secret part. From Donghae: thank you very much, yuri. Thank you. I know I'm weird but I have to admit that people smile when they help or make the person they like happy. Aren't I right? So even when my heart's aching, I still smile for your happiness. To Donghae: no problem. You can count on me. : )