First Help (part 1)

Best Rivals

*YURI's POV*

From: Donghae

To: Yuri

Can you tell me Yoona's favorites? Like color, number, flower, etc.?

 

"I should've known." I sighed even louder. "What's wrong, Yuri? You're sighing like there's no tomorrow." Seohyun asked.

"Donghae sent me a message." I answered. "Good for you then." she smiled.

"No, it's not good for me." I frowned. She looked at me, confused. "He's asking for Yoona's favorites." I answered her unspoken question. She stared at me with disbelief again, but now she was also dumb-founded. "Yeah, yeah. I know I'm stupid, a moron, rash, tactless, and idiotic. Now stop that look." I acknowledged her thoughts.

"I did not say that." she denied. "But you were thinking of it." I raised an eyebrow. "Actually, it's not you. It's him and anyway, how can that guy be so stupid? He should find that out by himself, not ask his crush's bestfriend." she vent out her rage for me. You know what, I kinda agree--why can't he think of my feelings? Oh wait, he doesn't know a thing about my feelings--wait, did I just think of 'my feelings'? 'MY feelings'? Stop thinking of it, Yuri. Stop it.

"He's not stupid. I told him I'd lend a hand." I defended him. What do I even get for defending him? Aish! Stop doubting your actions, Kwon Yuri! You can't turn back now. I saw her jaw drop and she exclaimed, "What?!" I told her how it all happened and she was shaking her head as if she didn't believe everything I just said.

"Oh, he's not stupid. He's naive and you're a tactless martyr." she finally said it. "Well, I'm sorry for being one." I sarcastically apologized. T_T

"Don't send him a reply. If he asks why, make something up like your phone went dead or something." She gave me and advice--not a good one though. "Can't do that." I broke off. "Why?" she asked then a few minutes passed until she finally got it. "Unless, you--Don't tell me you already sent him one." I clapped without much praise, "B-I-N-G-O."

Now, her next move startled me--big time. "AISH!!! You birdbrain!" she yelled with her high-pitched voice that seemed to cut my eardrums. I placed my two hands over my ears and shouted after she did, "Yah! Lower your voice!" "Oh, mianheyo~ So, what did YOU reply to him?" she leaned in like I was about to tell her some kind of secret.

"I replied that I don't know and he doesn't have to worry since I'll be thinking of a way to know her favorites without being obvious." I answered.

She rolled back on her bed after hearing my answer. "You could've just erased the second part." She asked me again, "And what's you're plan now?"

"I'm sending everyone a TEXT AUTOGRAPH so she won't be suspicious."  I busily tapped my phone like I usually do when I'm playing with some games. Then click, it was sent to every person in my contact.

"I can't believe you can be such a good friend aka martyr." She commented. Without thinking, I blurted out, "Speaking of martyrs, aren't you one too? For your EVER-NOT-ROMANTIC Kyuhyun. What do you like in him anyway? I mean, he's handsome. yeah but he isn't showing you a single sign of affection. You're always the one giving him gifts when he didn't even give you a simple cologne; the one talking when the both of you are togethether; and the only one taking initiative to see each other. I could never stay with him for 3 years."

Everyone knew that Seohyun and Kyuhyun were dating for such a long time. I, being a good cousin, listened to Seohyun's problems and occassionally, give her advices. Now, I remember our TLE class. Our lesson was all about Boy&Girl Relationships and when the teacher asked what love is, apparantly I answered rather deeply. They kept asking me if I really never had a single boyfriend. I guess, they can't believe it after my awesome advices and definition of love. I think that's one of my advantages, I was a good advicer. 

"Yeah, I am a martyr but in my own way. You know that his attitude has always been like that and he loves me, I know that. Even when he doesn't show it that much." she explained. I rolled my eyes after hearing her cheesy line. "Whatever."