His Confession

Best Rivals

In SM High, there is a class full of excitement. There is also a group of friends: Yuri, Yoona, Jessica and Taeyon. They became best of friends since the start of the semester. The most handsome student in this class is none other than Lee Donghae. Many girs has a crush on him and inevitably, Yuri is SLIGHTLY attracted to hi too.

 

Actually, Yuri and Donghae had known each other since childhood but there came a time when she had to go away. And now, with their not-so-touching reunion, the prankster pair had been formed. Feeling close, Donghae had shared his secrets and problems to her. She was grateful for that, of course. Until that day happened.

 

FLASHBACK

*YURI's POV*

I was at home, sitting infront of the computer. It was a very ordinary night except for the fact that I was supposed to be doing a lot of things.

I opened my KCHAT account and checked my notifications. Oh, don't get me wrong. I was just waiting for my classmates to be online.

I waited and waited and waited until a chatbox popped out of nowhere. It was Donghae.

I read his message. At first, it was all about the booth we were going to have tomorrow. But after, he kept asking about Yoona. That irritated me a little. I asked him if he liked her and he replied 'no'. He stated that he only sees her as an inspiration-------------------in other words, crush.

That broke me to pieces--not literally though.  I told my cousin about this.

 

"Yuri, you're inlove." Seohyun said.

"What? No, I'm not. I just got attracted, you know." I immediately answered.

"No, it must be love."

"How do you know when you're inlove anyway?"

"You love him when you don't want him to be with another girl. If you're hurt when you know that he likes a girl." she answered.

'I think I only hate it if he's with Yoona.' I thought. "No, I'm pretty sure I don't love him. I just feel jealous that she's getting everything. It just pisses me off." I said.

'I am not inlove with Donghae. It's just infatuation. That's it. Infatuation.' I convinced myself.