Always

Always

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

No One’s POV:

 

After the many concerts and interviews Jiyong and Seunghyun finally found some time for themselves to talk about the past, present and future.

 

„You know. The tour was really hard till now and I’m so glad that we are finally back. Don’t you think?”

 

“Dunno. After a long time I feel alive again. With so much fans supporting us around the world and I’m so happy Jiyong. We did it, we’re on top of the world. Korea`s most famous group worldwide.”

 

“But it’s always the same and I get the feeling there isn’t coming something that’s bigger now that we have it all, what do we want more? We’re finished Seunghyun. I just don’t see more coming and to be honest, I’m glad that it’s ending.”

 

“You’re glad? But Ji, that’s everything you ever wanted, everything you ever dreamed off. Why do you want that to throw away like that?”

 

“ I don’t want to throw it away like that. But does one say you should finish when it’s the best time? And anyway, I don’t want it to hide anymore.”

 

“Jiyong, I have no idea what came over you but you’re talking and now you get sentimental and No stop crying!”

 

“B..but…b..but I can’t stand it anymore. It’s just too much for me to handle, you know me Seunghyun. I’m not that strong how it seems like. I’m fragile and weak and I need you to stand by my side and protect me.”

 

“Jiyong, we had this conversation already. We are a group and as a group we have to decide together. The others don’t even know about that you want to end stuff! Think before you talk! That hurts me as well, you want to stop just because the G-Dragon is to weak to carry on? I don’t put up with your . Stop being so selfish and think about your brothers….think about me.

You were the person who helped me to get into this band and I don’t give up so easily. You gave me a new life Jiyong and most important your love. I don’t let that wasted just because you have a weak moment. I’ll fight for it if needed with you by my side.”

 

“But Tabi, I’m serious. I can feel it, I break down, I can’t stand the hate or the expectations everyone has on me. I just want to disappear and going somewhere no one knows me. Sometimes I wish I had a normal life. Of course I’m grateful for everything. But everything has an end right? Even me, the almighty G-Dragon. And now it’s here. I plan a group meeting and tell the others.”

 

“No! Jiyong! Get your back here! We’re not finished yet! I can’t let it go like that and dare me to see the faces of Yongbae, Daesung and Seungri when you tell them. Think about Yongbae, he lives for this band, or Daesung he found happiness through us when he had the worst time of his life. And then Seungri, Jiyong, we are his family. I know he does a lot of and things, but he’s the little brother you never had. Won’t you feel sorry? To take that away from them like air to breath?”

 

Seunghyun tries desperately to convince Jiyong with his arguments. Jiyong stands rooted under the doorframe. Slowly he turns around and approaches him. He slaps him hard across his cheek. It’s silent for a minute. Seunghyun slowly turns to Jiyong and looks at him with wide and empty eyes.

 

“Dare you to talk about things you have no idea how it feels like.” He gritted through clenched teeth. “I have haters who send me death treats. I had scandals you never had to worry about cause you’re perfect Seunghyun. ing perfect. You don’t have the weight on your back for being the leader and manage a whole group. You don’t get hate or anything. You’re just a silly five year old who raps. But what else? Oh right, your acting. The music business isn’t enough for you right? Or do you want to save your future for an acting career? When we DISBAND? Am I right? Depending on your look I guess I am. And me? You let me hanging in a band without a future.”

 

“Ji…that’s not true. I would never let you hanging. And why of all the sudden is it my fault that I’m in the movie business? They were asking for it and my manager as well. So stop accusing me for doing this just for me….to save me. Because that’s not what it is. Jiyong….you know, I hate repeating myself but it’s just necessary right now. You were the only person who was there for me in my worst times. You were the shoulder, no, you’re still the shoulder I can lean on. You are the person who gets all my love and the person who gives me all. I could never ask for more, because there isn’t. And now we are at one point that I have to ask you, do you still want to lead this band? Through good and bad times like we did before? Even if we or you have scandals or get death treats?”

 

“I….I have to think abou-“

 

“There isn’t any time to think about Ji. I need to know it now…or otherwise-“

 

“Otherwise what? You go and leave?”

 

“Jiyong! I just told you that I’m not going to leave you, no matter what happens!”

 

“Then give me time to think goddammit!” Jiyong turns around and walks circles in the hotel room.

 

“Ji, you make me nervous.”

 

“Shut up, I need to think.”

 

Seunghuyn lifts his hands in a defending gesture.

 

“Baby it doesn’t have to be right now.”

 

“Then why did you say that before?”

 

“Yeah, to show you that you haven’t time till, I don’t know when. What I’m trying to say is, you need to make a decision and think about it clearly and please don’t rush. So much depends on it. I know it’s a huge weight, but you are the only one who can make it.”

 

Seunghyun makes his way to the door to let Jiyong alone to think about everything. He can`t need any distraction now.

“Please…stay.”

 

“You can’t concentrate with someone in the room as well.”

 

“Hyun, I write whole songs at a crowded airport in five minutes. I don’t think you would distract me in any kind. More like the opposite. You’re my calm source.”

 

Seunghyun sighs and walks back to the small couch next to Jiyong. He sits down and puts an arm around his partner, squeezes him lightly.

 

“You’re so strong Jiyong, I always admired that about you. And I believe you can make it through this and make the right decision.”

 

Jiyong just sits there, silently listens that his boyfriends tells him. He is a really lucky guy, He actually has everything. A loving Seunghyun, family and his bestfriends. His amazing band with his beloved brothers. Important but still not so important; money and fame.

 

He frowns and looks up to meet Seunghyuns eyes.

 

“Why did I throw this tantrum again?”

 

Seunghyun looks at him and starts to chuckle.

 

“Because……you are Jiyong aka the guy who worries too much about everything. One of the hundred reasons why I love you so much. But still. You wanted to disband, you said it’s too much to handle right now and that you break down. But now, everything I can see is a calm leader, who sees more than what he wants.”

 

He a strand out of Jiyongs forehead and tucks it behind his ear.

 

“And I see a man who loves his life and brothers with all his heart.”

 

“Don’t forget you my dear.” Jiyong looks up and smiles.

 

“There it is.”

 

“Is what?”
 

“That beautiful smile of yours. That what made me fall in love with you.”

 

“Aw Tabi, you’re so corny.”

 

“Only for you.” He pauses and smiles tenderly at his beloved. “I love you Jiyong.”

 

“I love you too.” Jiyong leans up and steals a chaste kiss.

 

“Always remember, you have to stand resistant and I fly and you catch me if I fall.”

 

“Always.”