Misunderstanding. . .

Crush Alert~!

"Oh, Dad, you always think I'm the best," Sooyoung teased, but glowed a little inside.

"I’m going up to my room, but wanted to let you know that I'm home."

Sooyoung reached down to pat her cat Luna on the head before heading up to her writing desk.

"Wait," her dad called as she turned to go.

"You had several phone calls this evening. Changmin's trying to reach you. Maybe you should give him a call?" Her dad raised one eyebrow, but Sooyoung just shook her head and backed out of the room.

That awkward lonely feeling came rushing back, just when she thought she had conquered it.

I wonder why he's calling now, she thought as she dashed up to her room, with Luna following close behind.

At her desk, she opened the chocolate drawer first, then remembered that she and Hyoyeon had finished off the caramel bar.

All she had were a few Hershey's kisses with almonds left over from a sleepover.

As she booted up her computer, Sooyoung opened one up and popped the slightly crunchy chocolate into .

One new message. Maybe Sohee wrote again! Sooyoung sighed with relief as she opened up the e-mail. She could use some of her cute friend's wit and wisdom right now!

Her heart leapt—the e-mail wasn't from Sohee.

 

 

From: Shim Changmin

To: Choi Sooyoung Subject:Apology

Sooyoung,

Hope you get this!!! I owe you big time for the other morning.

See, when I asked you to meet me at the bakery, I forgot that I'd already promised Tiffany to meet and work on our project and I ran out in a hurry when she called from school, wondering where I was.

It's a bogus excuse, I know … I should have called or texted or something, but I was so late for Tiffany and I figured I would see you in school anyway.

And then I didn't. I'm really bad at apologies, but I'm like really sorry … and I understand if you don't want to talk to me.

your friend,

Changmin

PS Your hair looked nice today.

 

By the end of the e-mail, Sooyoung had a huge smile on her face. What a dork I've been for ignoring him! He had no idea I got all dressed up just to ask him to the dance.

Usually it wouldn't be a huge deal if one of them didn't show at the bakery. And then she didn't really give him a chance to explain, because she was sure he liked Tiffany.

This dance thing was just making everyone crazy!

Then another thought crept out in between all the others. He noticed my hair! Sooyoung grinned down at Luna.

"Changmin likes my hair! What do you think of that, Luna?" she picked up the little cat, and Luna reached out her tongue and the tip of her nose. Sooyoung giggled.

"I’ll take that as a 'very beautiful, darling,'" she said, wiping the slurp off her nose. Then the phone rang. Sooyoung listened to the faint tone downstairs, then the click of her dad's shoes walking up toward her room. A lump began to expand in . Sooyoung felt like she was on the edge of something amazing and strange and fantastic all at the same time. If it's Changmin, what am I going to say? 

 

 

(A/N: Is it really Changmin? If so what will Sooyoung say? Haha, GirlsGenerationz Here~ Liking the chapter so far? Please comment, subscribe,

That means you silent readers >_< a cliff hanger on the 1st chapter. Have fun guessing *laughs evilly*)