My Immortal

SoHyun and DongWoon One-Shots

It’s been awhile since we broke up. I’m still not over him. I love him so much that it hurts so badly. One night I saw him, making out with a girl in a club. I could clearly see his hand massaging her s and I got so mad that I ran out and got hit by a car. I was sent to the hospital. Beast, 4minute and Gina Unni came but he didn’t.

 

“Are you okay?” Hyun A unni asked me.

 

I nodded my head. I refused to eat and speak these days, I’ve lost my appetite and I’m afraid if I speak I might break down and cry, I stared at the door again.

 

“Why are you staring at the door?” Ji Yoon unni asked.

 

I’ve been staring at the door since the day I got hospitalized, hoping that he would enter with a smile on his face telling me sorry and that he loves me and he wants to come back to me again. Tears fell from my eye as they continued to speak to me. I couldn’t respond, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t breathe. I could see them comforting me but I don’t seem to care.

 

Then the door opened, I saw Dong Woon, my lips curved into a sincere smile. But he was walking funny; it’s obvious he was drunk. He must be drinking again. He sat next Jun Hyung Oppa and dozed off immediately. It hurt me to think that he came just to sleep. Doesn’t he know that he caused this? It’s half my fault too. I shouldn’t have run out, I shouldn’t have looked for him. I’m so stupid. I feel like dying right now.

 

Doo Joon Oppa woke him up. He opened his eyes and looked at Doo Joon Oppa irritated. I could sense that he didn’t want to be here. He looked at me and rolled his eyes at me. I didn’t know why but that’s the same thing he did when he broke up with me. I wipe my tears and for once I had the strength to speak, I looked at the 4minute unni’s and tried to tell them thank you. But instead what came out is: “I love you so much, Son Dong Woon”. He woke up and looked at me; he stood up and walked out of the room. I guess we’ll never be together again.