She's So Beautiful

Real Couple

"w--what do you mean 'over'?" Sehun stuttered. 

Krystal looks confused. "Did I just said that?" 

Sehun wrinkled. Oh my, this girl is so easy to forget everything. "Nothing, forget it." 

Krystal pouted and walked to the couch and sit beside Sehun. She suddenly wrapped Sehun's hand tightly. Sehun blushed and smiled when he saw his girl act like this. Krystal rarely hold Sehun's hand first. 

"Mianhe." Krystal spoke up.

"For what?" 

"Uhm, for being childish, maybe." Krystal's cheeks got red. 

Again, Sehun just chuckled and Krystal's hair. He pulled Krystal closer to him, and kiss her forehead gently. Krystal hugged her boyfriend tightly, she wont her boyfriend leave her. "I'm sorry too, if I'm too close to Luhan-hyung." 

"How do you know that I'm mad becuase of that?" Krystal broke the hug.

Sehun shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. I know you very well, so...." 

"It must be unnie right?" Krystal cut him off. 

"Ani, ani." Sehun shook his head. 

"Ah, whatever." Krystal placed her head on Sehun's shoulder. 

"You know, I really like it when you get jealous. Even when you are jealous with my hyungs. I found it weird, but it's cute actually." Sehun laughed. 

"Huhh, go back to your dorm!" Krystal felt irritated, she stood up and wanted to go back to Amber's room. Her unnies might waiting for her. But, Sehun stopped her, he wrapped his arm around Krystal's waist. Krystal gasped in shcoked. "Let me go." Krystal demand. 

"No, until you give me what I want."

"Fine, what do you want?" 

"Kiss?" Krystal turned his body to Sehun, Sehun thought that Krystal would gave the kiss, so he closed his eyes. But Krystal hit his head slowly.

"Pabo, you think that I'm really gonna do that?!" 

"Ya, why are you so mean?" Sehun felt pity. 

"C'mon Krystal just give him your kiss, he is your boyfriend though." Someone shouted from Amber's room. Krystal could heard clearly whom the voice is.

"Vic-unnie!!!!!" Krystal yelled in irritated. 

***

Today all of SM members were in restaurant, there were celebrating SM's birthday founder, Mr.Lee Soo Man. Fortunately this is a private party, so the media wouldn't be able to spread a photo about the party. So SM members could be free to do what they want. This time Sehun wont to waste this free-media-day, he planned to be next to Krystal wherever she is, except toilet. 

Sehun already inside the building, he was chatting with others members. He still kept his eyes on the door, he was waiting for Krystal to came in, and he also curious about what will Krystal wear today. Krystal always know how to make the others frozed to see her stunning face and everything on her. Sehun really lucky to have Krystal. 

Then Krystal came in with f(x) members. Sehun's jaw dropped, he couldn't hide his amazed face beacuse of Krystal. He really wanted to approched Krystal now and hold her hand and told the others that Krystal was his girlfriend. Krystal looked around and found Sehun with his blankly face, she laughed lightly. She then approched Sehun. 

"Ya." Krystal tap Sehun's shoulder. Seemed like Sehun really lost his soul. 

"Ah, Krystal!" Sehun smlied widely. 

"You seemed lost, uhm let me guess beacuse of my dress?" Krystal asked proudly.

"No." Sehun tried to .

"So beacuse of what?" 

"Of course because of you pabo, why should I get amazed by your dress. Without that dress you always look pretty in front of me." Krystal cheeks blushed, the others saw Sehun and Krystal and started to smiled. They were laughed to saw them together, Krystal and Sehun were one of the most favorite couple in SM, they thought that Sehun and Krystal really cute together. But not everyone have the same thought. 

                                                                                   

kekeke, sorry the drama isn't started yet :P

I want to write sestal's sweet things hehe

please wait for my new updates and thank you ^^