He is SUHO !!??

Because I Love You

"Are you... Ss...Su...SuHo ??" I asked him. I stuttered on my words.

"Yup. I am SuHo. The leader of EXO". He smiled and nodded his head in approval.

No wonder he seems familiar... But still, i can't believe this. This is too impossible to be true. So, instead of pinching my cheeks or asking him to slap me on the face to make sure that all of this is not a dream, i reached both of my hands to reach and hold his face closer. His eyes widened. I examined every details on his face.

After that i pinched his cheek making him let out an "Ouch.."

"Oopss... Sorry. Just to make sure in case this is only a dream."

   Seems like this is not a dream at all Park Ji Min. He's real. And the best thing is, you will get married to him. OH YEAH. OMG, THIS IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE TO BE HONEST. But..... what should i do about Kris and Sehun? They are my biases. How can i get married when i like Kris and Sehun more? Oh what should i do now? What if i cannot love Suho and dissapoint my parents? Ahh eotteokhaji ?

"Hello..... Ji Min ?". Suho waved his hands in front of me.

"Yes ?" I quickly snapped out from my daydream and responded to him.

"So Ji Min, tell me why do you agree to this marriage even you don't even know who will you get married to?"

"Umm.... Actually, i'm too lazy to find a boyfriend and my parents want me to get married early. Having no possible candidates in mind, i just leave the decision to my parents. I believe they know what's best for me."

"I see... You are a nice daughter. Your parents must be proud having a beautiful and obedient daughter like you." He flashed his angelic smile again.

I blushed a bit on his comments.

"No way. I'm not that pretty. How about you? Why do you agree to do this marriage in the first place? Don't you have any girls on your mind? A popular and handsome guy like you must have a lot of girlfriends right."

"Hahaha...." Suho laughed at my question. "Actually, i never had a girlfriend. I don't really like the idea of love before marriage."

What ? A people as crazily handsome as Kim Joon Myun never had any girlfriend. Are you joking man?

"Huh? But why? What's wrong with love before marriage? Most people do that nowadays. They dated first and be a lover before jumping into the next step that is, marriage". I frowned my eyebrows. Clueless expression formed on my face.

"I never said that it's wrong Ji Min. That's their way and this is my way. For me, i would like to experience falling in love after getting married. I want everyday to be a new experience for me. Learning what she likes and dislikes, getting to know her better day by day. Okey let's say if you dated a guy for a long time like 7 years for example, and after that you guys get married. Didn't you get scared if you might grow bored to him because you already knew him too well and vice versa?"

I started to think. I looked down on my index finger on the table and started to form a small circle with it. He got his point there.

"And to add to this, i'm a serious person when it comes to relationship Ji Min. If i ever search for girlfriends, that's because i want to get married to them. I don't date girls for fun." Seriousness can be heard in his voice.

Wow. This guy is really something. I can sense the responsibility in his tone. It makes me felt secured. Guys with responsible traits always appealed to me.

"It's okay Ji Min. Take your time to think. You can always draw yourself from this marriage. I will never force you. Don't feel bad." he said with assuring smile.

Why he need to smile? Why ? His smiling face was so beautiful.

"No. I will not draw myself. I have faith ..... in you. You got your point and you say it so well that I can't help but to feel convinced." I smiled back at him.

"We can always learn to love each other. I hope it will be a beautiful journey getting to know you better after our marriage later Park Ji Min. I am not perfect but i will always try my best to make you happy."

  He was so nice. I want to cry. Did i really deserved this guy ? He's like an angel. People are right about Suho. He don't just have a handsome face, but his heart is handsome as well.

   We shifted topics after that and exchanged our phone numbers at the end of the date. He sent me home and we bid farewell. I smiled like a crazy person while entering the house. Suho, i can't wait for another meeting with you.