The First Meeting

Because I Love You

 

   Tonight is my wedding night. Our first night. Oh My God I’m feeling so nervous right now. It’s already 10pm and I’m still in the bathroom. Yeah I know it’s late now. I only had time to shower coz I’m too busy today. Being a bride is not easy at all even it’s only for a day. Luckily I ate my supplement on the morning and that gave me some extra energy.

    “Huh”. I let out a small sight while seeing my own reflection in the mirror. Everything feels like a dream. Marrying Suho is like the most impossible thing ever happened in my life. Everything happened too fast. I never expect I will marry someone like him. Suho is a leader from a very famous idol group, EXO. While me, I’m just a normal girl that happened to adore EXO and got lucky to marry one of them.

  Actually i still doubt if i made a right decision to marry him. I barely know him in real life and we just met but now here i am. Me and Suho as a legal husband and wife.

   Our marriage is actually arranged by family. But there is no such things like me and Suho are being forced to this marriage. Of course my family already asked my opinions regarding this and I just say “Yes”. I was too busy to find myself a boyfriend and I trust my parents choice. Surely they will not let me married to some weird people right? Shockingly, the other side (Suho’s side) also agree and that’s how we first met.

   The real thing is, I actually don’t know the guy that I will get married to is Suho. My family just asked me to meet him at a café on tomorrow morning. If he’s not arrived yet, just wait for him. They don’t even allow me to see his photo. They said, “You will know him as soon as you see him.” After that they just smile sheepishly to me.

   The truth is they are driving me nuts. By saying things like that it just makes me more curious. Is he someone that I know? Is he my childhood friend? No. I don’t want to marry a childhood friend. Err…. I should just stop thinking. I slept really early that night.

  The next morning, i get dressed in just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. My mother got mad at me and asked me to change. "Jimin, what are you wearing? For God sake you're meeting your future husband today. Can you change to something more descent?". Duhh fine mom. I'll go change.... now. Lazily, i climbed up the stairs again back to my room.

   I opened my wardrobe and go through it. At last. I found something good to wear. I decided to go with this. 

 

       

 

Mom seems satisfied with my choice and i got her approval. I walked to the cafe alone. The weather was fine that day. It's breezy and the sun was not too strong. When i entered the cafe i realised he didn't arrive yet. So i took a sit and ordered a cup of cappucino. I was taking a sip of my drink when suddenly someone entered the cafe and walked his way to me.

Hahaha.... Why the hell was he wearing a black sunglass in the cafe early in the morning? Did he think he's some kind of superstar that paparazzi will go and took pictures of him on where he went and stalk who he met? I can only laugh in my heart.

"Park Jimin ?", the guy asked me.

"Yes." I smiled at him. "Are you the guy that i supposed to meet?" I asked just to check.

"Oh yes, I'm Kim Joon Myun. Your future husband." he said with an angelic and confident smile on his face. "Don't you want to invite me to sit or you prefer our conversation with me standing?"

"Ahh.. sorry. Have a sit please." I scratch the back of my neck and gave out a shy smile. He pulled the chair and sit in front of me.

"Em... Sorry if i make you wait."

"It's okay. I didn't wait too long. I am the early one. You're not late". I managed a smile. "So what's your name again? Kim Joo what ?"

"It's Kim Joon Myun."

Kim Joon Myun, Kim Joon Myun... That name echoed in my head. Ehh i think his name sounds kinda familiar. Where did i ever heard of his name. Ahh right... The leader of EXO name is Kim Joon Myun too. But people always call him Suho. I let out a small laugh.

"Why did you laugh? Did my name is funny to you?"

"No.. no.. It's just your name is the same as the real name of EXO-K leader. Suho. His name is Kim Joon Myun too. What a coincidence that your name is the same as his."

"Oh... Actually, Ji Min. Don't you know who am i? Try to look at my feature closely." Then, he took off his sunglasses and look at me with his beautiful brown eyes. Wow his eye is pretty. He's quite handsome i think.

He look kinda familiar somewhat. He looks like ....... Holy . It's him! OMG I'm not dreaming right!?? Someone tell me this is not a dream.