Twin Princess

The Castle of Love

Everybody is born to care
It's something we were meant to share
Not to keep to ourselves all alone
If we make room for someone new
Does not mean that there's less for you
Only means that our circle has grown
Love knows, love grows
Bigger than before
In your heart there's always more


Clap ... clap ... clap ...!


Princess Lulu clapped and amazed to see a woman sang a song with beautiful voice. Unfortunately, for some reason only a few people watching the show. It should have a lot to look at a woman who sing in public with a beautiful voice . But in the real, just few people who saw it. Only princess Lulu, Kris, and some of children. The little kids were just watching and not give a money at all.


Woman with a beautiful voice take on an empty box with limp. When she wanted to take the box, there was a woman who gave her the money. When she saw who gave the money, she lifted her head and saw a woman wearing a pink dress who was very beautiful. A woman with honey brown hair and bangs. A very beautiful woman. She was smiling.


"Your voice is beautiful."


"Thank you."


When they start a conversation, Kris comes with a shocked face. Kris was surprised to see two women who have similar faces.


"P .. prin .. princess .. y .. yo .. you ... Which princess?"


"What do you mean? Of course I was a princess ... what is Kris? "Princess asked


"You two are very similar faces."


The two women looked at each other and watch each other's faces. Suddenly two women chuckled.


"How can that be?"


"Whether it is. Obviously we both have similar faces. "Princess said with pleasure


"I think I have a twin sister, Kris." Princess added


"Are you a princess?"


Originally princess laughed and his face turned serious. Princess nodded.


"Oh my god! Forgive me for my disrespectful your highness. "


"It's okay. Just call me Lulu. "Princess Lulu smiled


"What's your name?"


"My name is Bekah, your highness." Bekah smiled


"Bekah. I hope we can be friends. "


"Princess, we have to go. Time is up. Queen will be looking for you. "


"Okay. Hm, Bekah I hope we can meet again. One day I will invite you to sing in our court. "


Hear the statement from princess, Bekah surprised. She never thought that she will be invited to sing at the court where she dreamed of.


Princess Lulu entered the carriage and waved to Bekah.


"I'll see you again!" shouted Bekah


After shadow of carriage had disappeared Bekah finally returned to her home with a big smile.

 



"I'm very happy today."


"It's good to hear that, your highness. If the princess is happy, I'm happy too. "


"Thank you." Said princess smiling


"I have an obligation to help princess."


"Good, then. I want to cleanse my body. "


"Alright. Excuse me. "


After Kris left, princess Lulu doesn't stop smiling. Remember the moment that she walked together with Kris in town is the best day in her life. Although every day is princess Lulu always accompanied by Kris, but there is something different from his normal day. As the two lovers walking together in the crowded. Kris big hands always holding princess Lulu little hands. As if Kris did not want to release the princess and princess Lulu did not want to go away from Kris. Although Kris did this because he want to keep princess Lulu but there are different flavors that princess Lulu feel. Like princess Lulu was fell in love with her bodyguard. But when she remember about matchmaking it seems like all of what she dream it wouldn't be true. Soon princess Lulu will not be in the guard again by Kris. And even he will not meet with Kris. He would live in another kingdom. She feel sad if it all happened. Princess Lulu feeling cluttered.


"Its like I have to forget about my blind love."


With unsteady steps princess Lulu went to the bathroom.

 



"Princess Lulu. Dinner is ready. "


Kris looked around the princess Lulu room that was very luxurious and large. Very bright and neat. Princess Lulu suddenly came out from the bathroom just use a towel.


"Aaaaa!"


"Princess Lulu. I'm sorry. I do not mean to be impolite. Forgive me to come into your room without knocking on the door first. "


"I ... its ... its ok ..." Princess Lulu answered


Seeing princess Lulu is only wearing a towel, Kris was struck by princess Lulu's body was white and smooth. More soft if compared with white cotton. More white if compared with milk. Kris feel that he wanted to touch her but it is impossible. No way he can get along with princess Lulu. It was just a dream. Anyway princess Lulu will marry with a prince from another kingdom.
Without realized Kris stared princess Lulu long enough. Shocked by Kris behavior, unconsciously princess Lulu blushed.


"Uh ...the dinner is ready ..."


"Y ... yes ... I'll be there."


After that Kris permits to exit. Kris finally get out of princess Lulu room.


"What's wrong with me?" Kris upset with his own actions. Kris walking alone in the castle hall slapping his head like crazy.


"Your so disrespectful for looked princess Lulu like that. You do not know if princess Lulu is the daughter of king. The owner of this kingdom. You can be killed in this palace if you do this. Anyway princess Lulu will be matched with other people. This is just a dream of you Kris. You fool. "Kris grumbled while walking
 


At dinner at the residence of the commander Erick or Kris father, Kris mother saw his son did not have a good appetite tonight.


"Kris, you okay?" Raina asked


"Um, yes mom. I'm okay. "


"Then why aren't you eating? From the earlier you just randomize that food on the plate. " Kris father said


"I ... I've had enough ... I want to sleep ... good night dad ... mom ..." and Kris rushed to his room and went


"What's wrong with that kid?"


"Whether it is. Its like he was having a problem. "


"You have to talk to him, Raina."


"Okay. Later after dinner I'll talk to him. "


And they went on dinner without her son.



Tok ... tok ... tok ...
 


"Kris, this is mom. Can I allowed in? "


"Yes of course mom. The door was not lock on. "


Raina went inside and found his son sitting on the bench in the front porch of his room. Raina smiled and sat next to her son.


"This night is very bright, isn't it?"


"Hm, very bright."


"But it doesn't same with you. The night sky is not the same as your face right now. "


Its like his mother realized what was happening to him.


"What is it? Its like you're having a problem. You can tell it to me. "Raina pat Kris shoulder


"I'm okay mom. Really. "


"Well if you do not want to tell. What if we find a dress for an engagement party of princess Lulu. "


Hearing the name "PRINCESS LULU", Kris heart pounding. Either should be happy or sad to hear that name.


"Mother knew it." Raina smiling


"Know what?"


"You're sad because she'll be matched with prince from another kingdom. Isn't that right? "


"No. of course not. "


"Don't lie to your mom. I know my son. I know what you're thinking. "


Kris paused. Its like his mother already knew what happened. Kris felt his mother was psychic. Always know what Kris feel.


"Mom knows you're sad because of this. Mom was just suggesting, pursue your love. The difference in status is not a barrier in a relationship. Mom did not teach you to hurt your own self. Mother knows the son of a royal commander can never unite with a daughter of king. But mom did not teach you to give up too. As much as possible you keep what you have dreamed of. I believe that you could pick a good choice. You've grown up Kris. It's like you're supposed to act according to your feelings. "


Hearing advice from his mother, Kris hearts open and aware. The words of his mother was right as well. Although he was only the son of a royal commander, does not mean he can not get along with the princess.


"Well, think about it Kris. You're an adult. It's like you're supposed to define your life. "Raina smiling


"It's late, you better sleep. All day long accompanied princess Lulu walked around the town. "


Kris surprised. Where is his mother knew he and princess Lulu went outside the palace quietly?


"What? You must ask where mom knew this. Hey, your mother knows everything, right? Ahahaha. "


"It is not in the mind. Just you, your mom, and princess Lulu knows. Your father does not even know. Mom will not tell anyone. Mom would shut up. "Raina steer her hand to


After that Raina out of from Kris room. Let her own child alone.


"aish mom. How did she know all that? I think  mom is really psychic. " Kris wondered, scratching his head



In the palace Excensia ...



Meow ... meow ... meow ...


"What's that? Like sound of a cat. "


Princess Lulu heard a cat and rushed to find the source of the voice. Princess Lulu out of the room and walked towards the gate of the palace. Seeing no guard, princess Lulu through the palace doors. Princess Lulu saw the poor cat is in pain.


"Owh poor kitty. Its like you're in pain. I'm going to treat you. "


When princess Lulu wanted to hold the cat, suddenly two men from behind holding  princess Lulu and enter her into the carriage.

 


ok this is chapter 2....enjoy everyone! \'-'/

remember, i need your comment for advice... ^_^

krishan shipper, fighting! :D