Princess Was Gone!

The Castle of Love

"Uh ... who are you?! You shouldn't treat a princess like this! How dare you all! "


"quiet please! Troublesome princess. Baul come on, we get out of here. The boss is coming soon. "Said one of the men named Brock


Without conscious after the incident at the palace Excensia, princess Lulu realized that herself has been kidnapped by two men. Princess Lulu was kidnapped and input into an old quarry in the woods near Sherwood. West of the kingdom Excensia. When princess Lulu walked into a room in the old quarry, princess Lulu saw a man. When a man realized that there is someone come to this room, that man turned around and saw a beautiful woman. When that man turned out to clarify his view, the woman is his daughter.


"Lulu?"


The princess was surprised when that man knows her name.


"Wh ... who ... who are you?"


"it's me daddy. Did you forget your father? "


"Father?"


"Yes. It's me Lulu. Your father. Don't you remember me? "


In the past three years, princess Lulu never met her father again. As a result of the news that her father died while hunting in the woods with Tylor.


"Father! Is it you? Oh my God! I can't believe this. My father is still alive! But why dad could be here? What happened? "


"Long story, Lu."


After they hugged each other, the king starts to tell his child all of the story.


"Dad was cheated, Lulu."


"Misguided? Who did this to my father? He is cruel man. "Tears dropped from princess Lulu cheeks


"This all is because of Tylor."


"Tylor? Advisor of kingdom? "


"Yes. He's very sneaky. He was trapped me. Tylor suggested me that time to do an activity outside the palace for refreshing. First, dad thought that he was right. Then daddy asked to Tylor for advice on what activities I must do. Then Tylor suggested to hunt in the forest. Hearing the advice, daddy was very excited. Anyway daddy hadn't hunt anymore since I led the kingdom. Beginning, I was suspicious why Tylor suggested I didn't have to carry the royal bodyguards. What I thought was right. While in the woods, came two men who Tylor's stooge. He is Baul and Brock. Those who kidnapped you and brought you here. "


Hearing this sad story from her father, princess Lulu tear was falling. Seeing his child cried, Kevin wiped his daughter tears.


"So you're still alive until now? Mom and I thought that you were dead. After found your wedding ring. "


"No Lulu. Tylor had planned this. Tylor who had taken my wedding ring. He gave it to you for evidence that I was really died. "


"Forgive us dad. We are not looking for you for three years. "


Heard an apology from his daughter, Kevin smiled and said "you're not wrong. I understand. I'm afraid of you and your mom. Jessica is very gullible. Your mother is very fragile. What about Jessica now? I'm very miss her. "


Lulu who saw his father's sad, smiling and holding her father's hand.


"Mom's okay, dad. I'm sure mom will not be fooled. "


"Hopefully. How about the way your mother now? It's been three years didn't see her face, I was very curious to see what her appearance. "


"Mom is still pretty as three years ago. Although she was a bit depressed because you lived her. "


"I am very much concerned with her and you. What about you, Lulu? "


"Me? Of course I'm okay right now. You can see that I'm alright now. "


"No ... no no no ... that's not what I meant. What about your match? "


Princess Lulu shocked why her father knew about that matchmaking.


"Where do you know?"


"What? Don't tell me that I don't know everything what happened in palace. I was guessing it. If I disappear for 3 years then one way is to look for a new king to marry you with a prince from another country. "


"Yes, you're right dad. It was the way to make us stay awake and what didn't happen anything."


Brak!


Someone opened the door violently. Kevin and Lulu turned and found Tylor was at the front door with a grin.


"Owh sweet family. Look at this! Hm, I think you guys are stupid family. Hahahaha! "


"Tylor! You're a cruel! "


"Owh yeah? Really? Of course! I'm a bad boy. But I'm not as bad as your brain. "


"Listen, soon the kingdom Excensia will belong to me. And of course, Jessica will belong to me too. And you Kevin! You are the king of useless! You are a foolish king! "


"You want to do what to my kingdom and my wife?"


"Calm down king. Just prepare yourself to receive your death. Owh, and of course along with your child too. I'm going to have fun with your wife. "


Kevin's furious to hear his words from Tylor and feeling want to punching him but princess Lulu resistance it.


Tylor came out with a big smile.


"You two, keep these stupid people well. Don't let them escape. Got it? "


"Understood, sir. "Answer Baul and Brock

 



In Excensia kingdom has been appalling with the lost princess Lulu from the palace . There is a piece of paper that princess Lulu left.


Mom, I'm sorry. I can not marry with a prince. I hope mother understands.

 

Seeing the letter, the queen slumped in her chair's royal. Kris who saw her feel sad and sorry for the Queen.


Throughout the kingdom alley, Kris thinks hard to find where princess Lulu was. When he finally find a way for this problem. That comes to mind is Bekah. Woman who has a face similar to princess Lulu. Kris decided to pick up Bekah to the kingdom.


Ring ... ring ... ring ...


The bell rang. Madam Sunny realized there was a customer who came.


"Owh welcome to Madam Sunny store. The famous fashion designer. Can I help you? "Madam Sunny smiled to see a male with a very handsome face and tall


"I want to meet Bekah. Is she here? "


Hearing the name of Bekah, madam Sunny face turn out to be annoyed.


"Wait a minute." Madam Sunny replied curtly


"Bekah!"


"Yes madam?"


"There is someone is looking for you!"


"Who's madam?"


"I don't know! See for yourself! "


Seeing her boss spoke curtly like that, Bekah just frowned. When it turns out that it comes in view is Kris, bodyguard of princess Lulu.


"Owh Kris. What happened? Is there anything important? "


"Very important. Should we talk? "


"Of course."


"I would like to ask your help."


"Ask for help? Help what? What can I help you? "


"You ... you ... can you pretend to be a princess Lulu?"


"What?!" Bekah surprised by the statement of Kris


"I really need your help. Please, will you help me? "


"But why should I pretend to be a princess Lulu?"


"Princess Lulu has disappeared. When I found you with a princess Lulu have the same face, I just think you are the right person to pretend to be a princess Lulu. "


"But isn't that dangerous?"


"I'll bear it all. I guarantee it won't happen anything as long as you can disguise and cover up the secret until princess Lulu found. During that time, I will find princess Lulu. "


After thinking for a moment Bekah finally agreed to help Kris. Not long after that Bekah joined by Kris to the Excensia kingdom, a place that always Bekah dreamed of. Bekah and Kris ride the carriage. Bekah see a magnificent of Excensia kingdom. Bekah was amazed to see the kingdom.


When they arrived in the kingdom, Kris immediately took Bekah to princess Lulu room. Kris explains to Bekah what all have to do. Like walked with proper step, using the correct cutlery, smiling with others, and how to wave to the people. Kris gives Bekah a very thick book by its contents the way of life in the kingdom.


"Today is the day of your meeting with prince Courtland. After that, the engagement events will be carried on. I hope you can be taking seriously. While I was looking for princess Lulu. "


"Okay. I will try. "Bekah replied with a smile
 


In the main room there is a queen Jessica, Tylor, prince Courtland and royal advisor from Helia kingdom.


"the engagement much better was canceled. We can not accept all this. This is like our kingdom abuse. We can look for a better princess for prince Courtland. If you don't want your daughter in matchmaking, it should from the beginning you wouldn't have agreed to this. "Advisor of Helia kingdom named Averill said with angry voice


"On behalf of the royal Excensia I apologize. Negligence which I did because I could not convince princess Lulu. Once again please forgive me. "


"queen doesn't need to apologize."


Everyone was surprised by Kris. Accompanied by Bekah who disguised as princess Lulu, everyone in the room was surprised to see princess Lulu who disappeared now come back.


"queen doesn't need to apologize because princess Lulu is back. Princess Lulu has been agreed and accepted her engagement. "


When Kris and Bekah walked toward them, the queen stood up and hugged her daughter.


"Lulu, you're back."


"Yes mom. It's me Lulu. I'm back. I'm sorry I got away from this match. "


On the other hand, Tylor were upset that princess Lulu come back and he can only growled to himself. * ! why could she escape from the old quarry? Don't Baul and Brock keep princess Lulu well? My plan could fail!

Prince Courtland who saw princess Lulu stunned. Seeing a woman who is very pretty with a little body. With honey brown hair and bangs make her looks very pretty.


Finally prince Courtland and princess Bekah aka Lulu acquainted. They walk in the park. Start a conversation with a little bit nervous.


"So you are princess Lulu?"


"Hm, yes. You're right! " princess Lulu smiled


Seeing the sweet smile makes prince Courtland heart beat faster


"the flower in here was so beautiful. Just like your smile. "


Hearing this, Bekah heart pounding.


*you're stupid Bekah! He is princess Lulu engaged. You can not fall in love with him. Same thing you grab a lover from someone.


"You okay?"


"Uh, yes." Bekah wakes from his reverie


'So what's your hobby? "


"Hobby?"


"Hm, what's your hobby? Don't tell me that you don't have a hobby. "


"Yes, of course I have!" Bekah smiled broadly


* this princess is very active. Its like he's a jolly and funny.


"My hobby is singing. What about you? "


"My hobby is riding horse and fencing."


"Wow, it's cool!"


"Ahahahaha. Yeah. You said your hobby is singing. "


"Yep! Why? "


"Can you sing a song for me?"


"Of course! Hm, what song do you want to hear? "


"Anything. I'm sure if it fits any song sung by you. "


Hear the words from prince Courtland, Bekah blushed. Bekah finally started to sing with her beautiful voice.

 



In addition, Kris was busy looking for the missing princess Lulu. Kris thought where princess Lulu go. Princess Lulu impossible to escape and went alone. Princess Lulu doesn't know the area outside of the kingdom. It must be princess Lulu kidnapped. But who kidnapped princess Lulu?


When Kris was walking, he spotted Tylor ride a horse. Kris hiding and continue to pay attention to Tylor.


"He wanted to go where? Rarely I see him go out of the palace. I think I must followed him. "


Finally Kris ride his horse and followed Tylor.


He finally arrive in an old quarry in the Sherwood Forest. Kris saw Tylor was entering the quarry. Kris followed him.


Tylor was not stupid. Tylor realized there was someone who followed him. And it's true. There are someone who follow him and that person is Kris.


When Kris was busy look around the quarry, once Tylor is out of kris sight. Kris is looking for Tylor. When Kris looked back, Tylor is standing in front of him.


"Are you looking for me?" Tylor smirked


"You! What are you doing here? "


"Why am I here? I should have asked to you. What are you doing here? Do you follow me? Hahahaha. Surely you're wondering why I visit this place. you're exactly right Kris. "


"you were kidnapped princess Lulu?! Answer it! "


"if it's true, what do you want to do? Do you want to report this to the queen? "


"Your actions are very cunning, Tylor." Kris looked Tylor


"Oh yeah? Its like you can not wait to meet your princess. Baul! Brock! Catch him! "


"okay boss!"


And immediately they pull Kris and tie him with rope and enter him into a room.


Brak!


Princess Lulu and Kevin who were in room was surprised. Princess Lulu widened when she saw Kris is in the room.


"Kris!"


"Owh, a lovely couple. Wasn't I a good guy? Bringing you in this room. you should thank to me. "


"You bastard Tylor! "


"What? Did I hear you correctly? You can get off. But you'll be free if I'm to be the king! "


Tylor come out and locked the door.


"Baul! Brock! Destroy this quarry. Let no one left. I want them dead. "


"okay boss!"


Immediately Baul and Brock tear down the pole of quarry with a hammer. Immediately the old quarry collapsed.


"What's that sound?" Ask Kris


"Its like Tylor has ruined this quarry."


Kris and princess Lulu looked at each other.


"Hahaha. Take it easy, this room is pretty solid. "


Meanwhile, princess Lulu helps Kris stood.


"Kris. Are you okay? "


"I'm fine. What about princess Lulu? are you okay? "


"Hm, I'm fine."


Seeing princess Lulu survived Kris feels happy. Same with princess Lulu. Princess Lulu so happy to see Kris had come to search for her. Although they are equally trapped in that room but princess Lulu is very happy.


"Ahem!"


Kevin who saw her daughter was staring out Kris finally cleared his throat. * Looks like my daughter is in love


"Your Highness?"


"Hello Kris. Nice to meet you. How are you? "


"Yo ... your ... your Highness still alive?"


"Yep! Of course I'm still alive. "


"But, how?"


"You can ask my daughter later. Now we have to find a way out. "


After that princess Lulu unleashed rope in Kris hand. They are busy looking for a way out of the quarry. Kris hits the rocks using a hammer. Kris begin feel tired. Kris suddenly felt his hand held by princess Lulu. Kris turned.


"Stop. You're tired Kris. You'd better get some rest. "


"No princess Lulu. I had to find a way out. I want princess Lulu and the king free from this place. "


Hear the words to find a way out for her and her father, princess Lulu was deeply touched.


Princess Lulu holding Kris hands and smiling.


"Thank you. You were always there when I was need you. "


"I have an obligation for this." Kris replied with a smile


"Ehem ehem! It seems you are not aware of my existence. "


"Dad, what are you talking about?"


"You're too focused with Kris. What's wrong with you Lulu? you can fall in love with Kris if you always stared him like that "


"Dad!" Princess Lulu glared


Kris just smiled at them.


When Kris tries to hit the rocks, suddenly wellspring come out from the rocks. The room was instantly filled with water.


"What happened?" King Kevin asked


"I don't know. When I hit this rock, once out of the water. "


Kris then looked around and saw a sizable gap in the roof of the room. And Kris also find a big box enough for the three of them.


"I have idea."


Then Kris attract big box right under the big gap. The water slowly higher.


"Your Highness. Princess Lulu. Please you enter into this box. "


"What?! Are you kidding me? "


"Dad, please. Just follow what Kris said. "

" okay okay."


And they finally got into the big box. With the lit by oil lamps. Eventually they were able to get out.


"Oh my God! Kris! You're so jenious! "


"Thank you, Your Highness."


"Ah! Finally, I can breathe fresh air. Three years in that quarry makes my body thin and run out of air. Come on, we should go home. "


"Wait."


"What happened dad?"


"I don't know the direction of the way out of this forest. I forgot. Actually in the past I knew the way out in this forest. What about you Kris? Do you know the way out of here? "


"I'm sorry your Highness. I don't know. "


"Well, its like we have walked through this forest."


And finally they were searching way out in the forest. But unfortunately they traced the wrong way.


fiuh....finally....i think this chapter it's so long....but it's ok... :D

enjoy it everyone...sorry if there is just a little of baekyeol moment...i try to imagine baekyeol moment more...

sorry for my bad english... T.T

i will update soon again...pai pai~

*waving hands