Babies Need Attention

* I n d u l g e n t --- Story Requests.

Requested by: Enszli
Requested idol: Kwon Jiyong
Requested storyline: Jiyong is deprived of his girlfriend's attention

(A/N; HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish you all the best of luck♥ I've decided to keep working on this shop until I finish requests, but I'll stop taking requests on the 7th. I'm sorry for not updating frequently! I've been busy... Balancing this shop and my other story is harder than I thought.)


Tap tap tap.

The constant sounds of her fingers tapping her phone's screen while texting someone made Jiyong fidget. He held his hands on the top of the driving wheel and tapped his index fingers, trying to distract himself from her constant giggling as she constantly spoke to someone that wasn't him. Glancing at her as the car approached a red light, he tried gaining her attention, "Eni?" Looking away from her phone, Eni looked up at her groomed boyfriend and smiled angelically causing every bit of anxiety Jiyong once felt to fade away. She tiled her head in the most adorable way causing Jiyong to smile with her, "Yeah Jiyongie?" His smile broadened at her little nickname for him. Nodding towards her phone, he playfully raised an eyebrow at her, "Who are you texting?" Eni bit her lip and quickly changed her gaze to look out the window at the night view, "N-No one." Some sort of uneasy feeling set inside of Jiyong. His heart clenched, making it harder to inhale much needed air. His breathing was heavy and uneven, lungs deprived of air. Something burned the back of his eyes making his them water. He hated this feeling. A voice spoke inside his head.

Tell her you love her.
Maybe then she'll open up.

Opening his mouth to say something, only inaudible sounds came out. Jiyong sighed and tightened his grip on the wheel, through gritted teeth he spoke, "How long have we been together, Eni?" Eni innocently blinked, but deep inside she knew he was upset. Looking at her watch and nervously biting her lip, she crookedly smiled, "Two weeks, four days, thirteen hours and fifty-six seconds." Jiyong smiled and calmed down, brushing off the subject of who she had been messaging. But it was still to soon to tell his girlfriend his feelings. Their relationship just started, and he had to wait for it to bloom. 

Eventually the Bentley had pulled up in front of the well-known club. Jiyong rushed out of his seat and tossed the valet his keys as he approached Eni's side. He opened the door for her and smiled as she walked out, "My lady." Eni slightly bowed with her head smiling at his slightly playful manner. The two headed into the crowded club, surpassing all the dressed people in line. The low bass shook the confined walls of the large, humid club with bodies covered in sweat grinding against each other without a care in the world. Protectively clasping his hand with his girlfriend's, Jiyong maneuvered them through the crowd with his head down to avoid being recognized while keeping Eni close. After a long minute or two of squeezing past, the couple made it to the VIP booth, quickly walking over to the rest of the BIGBANG members and other YG coworkers.

Immediately after spotting the approaching couple, Seungri leaped onto his feet and greeted his leader with a man hug then gave a smug nod and smile to Eni who returned it. An odd tingle surged through Jiyong under his skin as he noted the exchange. Something was going on. He just knew it. Jealousy caused him to pull his girlfriend closer, wrapping an arm around her waist and acknowledging the presence of the others with a simple nod as he took Eni to sit down. The booth was a cube, three black, solid, sound-proof walls and another glass wall to watch over the dance floor. A red leather couch perfectly fit the three walls, a space in between the glass wall and one end of the couch for the door. A large, rectangular glass table was in the middle of the room, glasses full of alcohol and bottles to refill scattered randomly throughout it.

Taeyang sighed and sat beside Jiyong, causing a slight ripple effect to flow through the couch, "Why so serious, Jiyong?" Jiyong snapped his head towards his childhood friend, glaring at him for being nosy, but was also slightly amused. Pretending to be threatened, Taeyang held two hands up in a surrendering action and chuckled, "Seriously, why are you so tense?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow and gave his friend an are-you-kidding-me look, only resulting in more confusion to show on Taeyang's face. Jiyong rolled his eyes and nudged to his other side, pointing out his girlfriend and the group maknae completely immersed in a quiet conversation. Somehow Seungri had found his way beside Eni and was now whispering in her ear, saying things that would make her giggle and nod.

Seungri had her attention.
Not Jiyong - her own boyfriend.

Utterly surprised by the sight, Taeyang leaned back, taking the scene in and in air with his mouth closed, through his teeth, creating a sound representing a burn. Jiyong glared at his fellow member and quickly laced his hand with Eni's, giving it a squeeze - just for his reassurance. For a short while, Eni turned to Jiyong and squeezed his hand as well, pecking his cheek, making a warmth spread through Jiyong's veins. She turned back to Seungri and continued to talk, stopping the warmth from flowing through Jiyong again. He began to mumble incoherent curses towards the maknae for stealing his girlfriend's attention.

Seunghyun held up his glass of champagne and smiled, gaining everyone's attention by clearing his throat, "To the success of our Alive Galaxy World Tour." Everyone else in the room followed, all chorusing, "Cheers!" Jiyong downed all the contents in his glass and slammed it on the table while every one was oblivious to his rough actions but Taeyang and Daesung. Jiyong glared at the sight of his girlfriend and his friend laughing and privately discussing something. Daesung raised a questioning eyebrow at Jiyong, who didn't notice, leaving Taeyang to walk over and quietly explain. Jiyong groaned and waved over a waitress, squeezing Eni's hand to make sure she knew he was still beside her, "A bottle of soju, please." The lady nodded and rushed out of the booth, coming back in a minute with a tray holding a large bottle and numerous small shot glasses. She set it in front of Jiyong and filled one of the small glasses for his convenience. Almost immediately Jiyong angrily downed the shot, letting the bittersweet burn temporarily distract him from what was going on beside him.


Shot after shot, Jiyong had lost count of how many he had consumed. Atleast he knew he had completely finished a bottle of soju and three quarters. But did Eni notice? No. She was too busy speaking to Seungri. His jaw clenched as slowly the alcohol he had consumed was just fueling how enraged he was. Jiyong fisted his free hand and dangerously squeezed Eni's - but it still didn't get her attention. Instead, she stood up and let go of Jiyong's hand, smoothing out her dress as she reassuringly smiled to the two men who were sitting beside her, "Excuse me, I have to use the ladies room." Seungri nodded and Jiyong coldly did the same, downing another shot as she walked away.

Eventually Kush, one of the people in YG Jiyong was closest with, noticed how desperately Jiyong had been drinking, "Yah, Jiyong, what's wrong with you?" Enough was enough. Jiyong was so angry, he could kill someone - most specifically the group maknae. He slammed the small glass down, causing everyone to jump, "What's wrong? Y-You... You want to know what's wrong, h-hyung? It's this bastard right h-here." Hate spilled as the wasted leader spoke, pointing at Seungri who looked flustered. Everyone in the crowded booth raised an eyebrow at Seungri, expecting the problem to be him misbehaving and being oblivious to the leader's instructions. Teddy rolled his eyes and nudged the panda, "What did you do?" Seungri raised both of his hands up, looking completely innocent and confused. Taking over, Jiyong stood up, a slight sway making him almost lose balance, and grabbed the collar of the maknae's dress shirt in two fists, shaking Seungri as he spoke, "T-This bastard is trying to...to s-steal my girlfriend!" As Jiyong spoke, hiccups erupted from his throat but it didn't stop the loathing in his tone. Gasps were heard around the booth and Seunghyun looked at Seungri with his intense gaze, "Is that true, maknae? You want Eni for yourself?" Seungri frantically shook his head, only resulting in Jiyong to snap, "Liar!" Raising an arm, Jiyong aimed for his fist to meet with the maknae's face.

"Kwon Jiyong! What do you think you're doing?!"

Immediately Jiyong stopped his fist just a few inches away from Seungri's face, snapping his head to the direction of the oh-so-familiar voice. His eyes widened and he immediately dropping the maknae's collar, letting him flop back onto the leather couch to let go of his held in breath. Jiyong turned to face Eni who had eyes full of rage, "What? Are y-you going to turn on m-me and protect m-maknae?" Eni gasped and clasped her hands into tight fists, but she couldn't help but feel betrayed. "Do you really not trust me that much? I just stopped you because you were going to seriously hurt him!" His eyes widened as if her sentence and hurt tone had snapped most of the sober right back into him. Jiyong approached her but turned his head to Seungri, "I-I'm sorry, Ri... It's just... I..." Eni held up one of her hands, stopping him from trying to explain and looked down, "I need some air." She turned around and rushed out the door, leaving her boyfriend completely dumbfounded as he looked around the room for some kind of answer. Seungri rolled his eyes and waved his hyung away, "Go get her, sheesh." Jiyong nodded and walked backwards towards the door, "Thanks maknae, and I'm sorry. I was just j-" Seungri nodded and smiled, indirectly telling his leader it was okay. If he was in Jiyong's shoes, he would've done the same, "Jealous. I know, just go." Jiyong rushed out the door and the others in the booth looked at Seungri in awe. Teddy grinned, "Damn, Ri. You're a real good person." Seungri leaned back on the couch with a confident smirk on his face, "I know."

Meanwhile, Jiyong ran out of the booth and caught Eni who was rushing through the dim hall. He ran up to her, grabbing her wrist to turn her around to face him, "Y-You're leaving?" Eni sighed and nodded, resulting in Jiyong to grab her tight and hold her close to his chest, "P-Please don't...don't leave me, E-Eni.. I screwed up, b-but don't go." Eni slightly pushed away and looked at Jiyong in disbelief, "Jiyong I didn't mean-" Cutting in, Jiyong moved to pin her on a wall, cupping her face and resting his forehead on hers, "I...I-I love you, Eni. Don't go. I know it's only been two weeks, but I love you. I've loved you the moment we met," He shakily sighed and grazed his nose down hers, his lips hovering over hers, just a little nudge and they would connect.

"I love you, so please don't go."

Eni brightly smiled and pecked Jiyong's lips making him flinch. Her hands gently touched his cheek, feeling the little hairs of his growing beard tickle her palm, "I wasn't going to leave you. I was going to leave the building for five minutes maximum." Jiyong immediately pinked and looked down, embarrassed, "O-Oh." She giggled and Jiyong glanced up at her, admiring how beautiful her laugh was. Eni smiled and bit her lip as they made eye contact, completely breathless from how she could drown in his brown-hazelnut eyes, "But I love your confession as well. I love you too, Jiyong, but you have to trust me." Jiyong enthusiastically nodded and crashed his lips onto hers, feeling his heart want to burst from how happy he was. The two separated, lungs taking in as much air as they could. Eni pecked his nose and smiled by just seeing his boyish grin.

"Jeez, and to think me and Seungri planning the rest of BIGBANG a party caused so much trouble."
Jiyong's eyes widened, "Y-You were just planning a party?"
Eni rolled her eyes and pecked his lips, "Duh. Seungri is totally not my type. He's more of a close friend."
"Good. I should be your only type."
Eni nodded and instantly she felt Jiyong's mouth on hers again.