Chapter 2

Our Love Behind the Scenes

There was this guy.....telling me he missed my laugh and my smile... telling me he missed me...
Of course I missed him too.....

Leeteuk oppa....I miss you too..... but I can't go back now...,...
I'm almost done.... all the scars I've got from you...they're almost gone....

**FLASHBACK**

Leeteuk: Ya, Kim Taeyeon.....Are you sure Im your first boyfriend? How can you make someone go crazy for you and think about you the hole day...?
Taeyeon: Stop making me embarassed oppa! hahahahah And of course you are my first boyfriend...we've been trainees together for a long time... how come you even doubt about that?
Leeteuk: You love me, right?
Taeyeon: Hmmm, let me think....we've been dating for 3 years...I think about you everytime... When I see couples doing something cool I note it somewhere to do it later with you...and considering I still daydream about you;...Yes, I love you Oppa! HAHAHAHHA - Taeyeon laughed dorkily
Leeteuk: Hmhahahahha (Leeteuk's even more dorky laugh) Guess we're the weirdest couple ever....
Taeyeon: aaaaaaaaaaaand childish... hahahahha
Leeteuk: We can go through this together, okay? We're staying together no matter what people say....
Taeyeon: You keep that promise, oppa?
Leeteuk: Of course!

And they hugged tightly............

--

Leeteuk: Heeello? Somebody there???
Taeyeon: OH! Sorry oppa...... I was just thinking about our promi.........SCHEDULE! THINKING ABOUT OUR SCHEDULE TODAY... hehhe
Leeteuk: Wow, calm down........
You know Taeyeon... I still regret for being so rude to you with thah XiahJunsu thing........ and I know I hurt you a lot avoiding and ignoring you...
Taeyeon: Please,, it's over....it's been years........I already forgot you oppa..... so please do the same... 
Im quite busy today...... so if you're done.... Im leaving first... 
Leeteuk: .....

--

I was at SM Ent. hallway.... thinking about how hard it was to me to forget everything we've gone through together.... and how I still didnt want to forgive him for leaving me just because the rumours between me and Xiah oppa........

Then I saw manager oppa checking his agenda..

Tae: Manager oppa!
Manager: Taeyeon-ah..... good that you're here... You have some schedule at JYPEnt.
Tae: JYPEnt?? For what? Where are the girls? Please manager oppa, Dont tell me im going there alone.;
Manager: You're not going alone
Tae: YAY!!!! Who's going with me?? Sunny? Fany? Yoong?
Manager: Director Lee Soo Man is going with you...
Tae: HUH? Why is he going there with me? I mean....... we can barely see him in the company and suddenly i have to go to JYPE with him? Whats going on?
Manager: Dont know why.... Let's go!

 

AT JYP ENTERTAINMENT.

2PM members in the practice room... some dancing, singing and eating there...

Chansung: Wooyoung hyung! So what happened to Taeyeon noona? Is she okay?
Wooyoung: I dont know... she's not answering my phone calls nor my text messages....
Junsu: If I were Taeyeon... I'd rather not answer you too, even if I was okay..
Wooyoung: Why???
Junsu: Ever since you started to have emotions for IU you practically ignored all of her cheering messages....
She's a good friend you know.... It's rare to find a friend who understands you.... Even when you dumped Tiffany in only 5 days of date..
Wooyoung: No..... Taengoo its not like that.... maybe she's in the hospital.... or resting in the dorm....... She's always caring for me...

"MM-HAHHAHAHA! SUZY! Stop doing that weird dance! HAHAHAHAHA"

Nickhun: What was that?

Automatic doors opens and Taeyeon appears laughing with Suzy and Min from MissA.

Wooyoung: Taengoo..?
Taeyeon:................. Oh...Hi Wooyoung... - she said with a cold voice and she greeted the others 2pm members..
Wooyoung ran towards Taeyeon and hugged her.... - Are you okay?? Are you hurt? Look at me Tae...
Taeyeon: Im okay Woo..... Why are you acting like this? That kidnapping thingy was nothing... I just got scared at the moment...
Wooyong: But why didnt you answer my phonecalls or my msgs?
It's my revenge MMHAHA! - she thought.
Taeyeon: I was quite busy......
Wooyoung: Busy...... I see.. -said Wooyoung with a disappointed voice

Door opens again and this time JYP enter with LeeSooMan and some managers...

JYP: Well, I guess everyone is here..... Guys please greet director LeeSooMan, please
2PM, SUZY &MIN: Hello Mr.Lee Soo Man! It's an honor to meet you..
SM: Haha, it's my honor to meet such talented artists
JYP: Anyway, we're here in this meeting with you guys and Taeyeon for a big reason.... It is well known that SNSD & 2PM are the couple groups... so we are planning a concert in Seoul for SNSD&2PM....together. It is a good way too each group learn with one another
Suzy: COOL! 
SM: Yes, it was JinYoung's idea.... and I think it will be good for the 2 companies marketing, too. I only had chance to call Taeyeon for this meeting because she is the leader and her manager told me she's not busy today... right Taeyeon?

Taeyeon: ...... yes...director...you're right.. - she gave a quick look to Wooyoung with an embarrassed face...
Wooyoung: -.-;
Junho & Chansung were laughing at them in the corner and Wooyoung gave them a deadly stare that they acted like nothing just happened.

JYP: Ok guys, me and Mr.LeeSooMan are going upstairs and have a meeting with the concert staff team of our company and SMEnt. 
See you Taeyeon!

 

Wooyoung: I thought you were SO busy that yo uhave no time to talk to me
Taeyeon:.......hm! YOU are the one who didnt answer my msgs all the time.... so I was just doing the same
Wooyoung: Ugh, anyway....-  he got closer to Taeyeon checking her face and her body to see if everything was okay..
Taeyeon: Im okay Woo...it was just the shock when happened...

Junsu: Seriously? You guys are acting like a couple in front of us.... Its annoying me...
Nickhun: Why? I think you too make a good couple! More than IU
Taeyeon: IU? YA, you ssanti! you like IU and you didnt tell me anything??
Wooyoung: NO! HAHA he's just talkin about that Woo-U couple thing because the drama....nothing else..
Taeyeon: HMMMM............. -said Taeyeon with a suspicious tone

rrrrrringgggggggggggg rrrrrrrrrrrring~~~~ Taeyeon's cellphone started ringing...

Chansung: Taeyeon! Why dont you put a music for you ringtone??? this is really loud and irritating!
Taeyeon: hehe........ you know Im lazy

Taeyeon took the phone to answer and when she saw the name appearing on it she just nodded the phone....

RRRRRRRRRING RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING!

Wooyoung: GOSH! Answer that Taengoo! Give me that....... - and just when Wooyoung saw the cellphone screen marking "Leeteuk" on it she took her phone again...
Taeyeon: Sorry guys, I have things to do today..... See you later! - and she ran away with a pale face..

and Wooyoung thought "She cant really get rid of that damn past with him.... what the heck that guy wants with my Taengoo?"