Chapter 3

Our Love Behind the Scenes

 

Taeyeon ran away and went inside an empty room at JYPE.
She sat down on the floor and started to cry...with no sound, just her tears falling.......

It was not somebody calling on her phone.......Taeyeon's laziness put all type of calls and messages on the same ringtone...
and what she saw there it was not just Leeteuk's name.....

From: LeeTeuk

Taeyeon-ah, I want to introduce you to my girlfriend
I already asked your manager if I can take you and he allowed me
See you at the backdoors of SM at 7pm

 

I thought you were missing me.....I thought you were regreting for leaving me alone - said Taeyeon still crying

---

Later that day, Taeyeon was heading to SMEnt.'s backdoor.......
She knew this was good for her... so she wiped her tears and took heart to go ahead.

Taeyeon: Im here
Leeteuk: Hi again, Taeyeon.... hmm, so lets go...she's waiting for us in a cafe nearby

In the car

Nobody was talking. It was weird being in the same car, side by side like old days...
So Leeteuk broke this silent saying - Thanks for coming...I mean...I thought you were not coming..
Taeyeon:.......
Leeteuk: I waited...for you. But when you told me you already forgot me.... I decided to go on too...
and there is this girl that waited for me....just like I waited for you...
Taeyeon: Oppa, Im happy for you..... I just want to meet your girlfriend soon and thanks her for waiting...
and tell her you are a great man...
Leeteuk smiled to Taeyeon and they kept quiet until they arrived in the cafe.

When they got in... Taeyeon got surprised by the beautiful lady waving at them...

Taeyeon: your girlfriend is MinKyung from Davichi??
Leeteuk: yes ^^

Minkyung: Hi oppa! Hello Taeyeon-shi, nice to meet you!
Taeyeon: Hello, nice to meet you too...

It was strange.... Taeyeon wasn`t jealous, sad or any negative emotions....
they looked happy together..... and she was happy with that too....
They kept talking about their past trainee lifes and then Taeyeon decided to leave them together
and she went back to the dorm

--

Next day at bus going to Ulsan to practice concert

Yoona: Onnieeeeeee~~~~~
Tiffany: Stop Yoona! PLEASEEE! Not that voice again
Sooyoung: Everybody say ONNIEEEEEE
SNSD to Tiffany: ONNIEEEE~~~!!!

The girls were having fun at the bus with 2PM members..

Hyo: Yoona-ya...look at Taecyeon oppa.... he cant stand your beauty..
Yoona took a look and there was Taecyeon....staring at Yoona as if the world had stopped
and only Yoona was shining...

Yoona: Stop onnie! Im here thinking about how can I sit beside Nickhun oppa...

Wooyoung was sitting with Taecyeon listening to music when he saw Taeyeon sitting alone.. He was worried about what he saw the last day, so he got up and went to where she was.

Wooyoung: Taengoo! Can I sit here with you?
Taeyeon: Hi Woo, of course – she said with a smile in her face…
So….aren’t you going to tell me about your crush on IU? You cant lie to me….
Wooyoung: Okaaay…… and he smiled to Taeyeon… - Im not sure about this…
I cant distinguish between our roles on Dream High and my real life…
and Wooyoung started to tell how it started and Taeyeon was looking at his eyes paying attention..
Taeyeon: JANG WOOYOUNG!
Wooyoung: What?!
Taeyeon: I told you to continue the story.......why did you stop?

Wooyoung didnt realize that he had stopped talking...because he was parallyzed by Taeyeon`s beauty...
He always had a crush on her....he just didnt remember of that because recently his mind was busy thinking about IU..

Wooyoung got closer to her face...looking straight at her eyes...
Taeyeon was giving a false smile to him and said - Ya...what are you doing....stop fooling me..

Wooyoung stopped..and turned his face where it was....
Wooyoung: HAHA... Im just kidding you... Did your heart beat for me?
Taeyeon: Stupid jerk..... Do that again and I swear Im gonna kick you in that place!
Wooyoung faked a laugh and put on his headphones........
"What am I doing? Taeyeon again? What about IU? Get a grip Wooyoung..."

After a few minutes Wooyoung woke up because of the loud music on his headphone...and he felt something in his shoulder...
it was Taeyeon, she fell asleep too and she was resting her head on Wooyoung’s shoulder…

Somehow, he was happy at that moment….she was just sleeping on his shoulder but he felt like she trusted him..
and he wanted to protect her….he slowly hold her hand…and stayed like that until they arrived at their destination.

--

Nickhun & Yoona  and  Jaysica

They’ve been in Ulsan for 5days with the staffs and choreographers and now they had to go back to Seoul for schedules.

Yoona: So I heard you are participating on WeGotMarried…..you know who will be your partner?
Nickhun: No…. they will keep it as secret until the first day of record…
Yoona: Hm… I see.. –she was very sad…because she knew all the couples that went on WGM started to feel real emotions for their partners…..
Nickhun: Are you mad at me?
Yoona: Mad? No! Hahaha, it’s not like we’re dating or something…. Im just afraid of you falling in love with that person…
Nickhun: I won’t
Yoona: Okay. Let’s go back…it looks like they’re looking for us….

Yoona knew Nickhun said that just to make her feel better… she already knew that Victoria was his partner and she knew that Victoria is a charming girl.

Nickhun was going to bus and he spotted Jessica very angry at her phone.

Jessica: AISH! –and she threw her cellphone on the floor
Nickhun: What’s happening Jessica?
Jessica: Hey! Ahn….. I was asking Jay to join us in the concert and he got angry and told me that if I say something to JYP he will never see me again…
Nickhun: Still in Seattle?
Jessica: Yea…
Nickhun: Ok, I’ll talk to JYP and see if he allows Jay on this concert with us… it will be a huge success.. – said Nickhun with his unique handsome smile
Jessica: Really????? Thank you oppaaaa!!! – jumped Jessica

Suddenly manager appears on bus and say:

-GUYS! We’re having an exclusive party for us at Seoul!

Everybody celebrated and Taeyeon said ironically – Yea… A party….. wow Im so happy..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool things will happen at the party

So wait for that!