03

3 Words ... (SEQUEL OF 3 DAYS)

 

It’s almost 10 PM. Your dad and the manager didn’t come home yet. Your siblings went to your aunt’s house already as always. You were hanging out with EXO in front of the tv. You purposely sat beside Kyungsoo to see Luhan’s reaction. And it’s a huge success!You could see Luhan shot daggers at both of you and Kyungsoo. At last, he got up from his seat. “Tao, go sit over there. I wanna sit here”, he got up from his seat and shooed Tao away.

“Gege~Luhan gege is being a meanie again …”, Tao whined and complained to Kris. But he just got ignored by Kris. They watched Harry Potter. You almost fell asleep since you’ve watched it for the nth time already. Thus, you excused yourself to have a drink at the kitchen downstairs.

“So .. you must like him a lot right?”, a voice echoed in the silent kitchen.

“Gosh!You guys have to stop scaring me like that!You’ll make me lose 10 years of my life.”, you patted your chest. You were frightened and almost spitted the water you drank.

“Whatever!Just answer my question. Do you like him a lot?”, Luhan asked in a serious tone.

“Him??Mind to explain who’s ‘him’?”.

Urghh, this girl! “Don’t play dumb with me. You know who I’m talking about.”

“Ahh, you mean Kyungsoo??”, you asked. You could see Luhan got intense after you mentioned Kyungsoo’s name. The plan actually worked!

Yeah, definitely about Kyungsoo. “Yeah, I like him. You were there when I confessed to him, right?So why bother asking the obvious?”, you said and tried to hold the laughter from bursting out, without noticing his darkened expression. Suddenly, he pushed you to the fridge. Your back felt cold with the contact of the fridge’s surface. Luhan placed both of his hand at the sides of your head. He said nothing but kept staring at you.

“Errr .. why are you like this?”, you tried to push him away but he’s totally unmovable. You’re completely blushed when your hands touched his chest while trying to get him off you. Thank God the kitchen was dark so he couldn’t see your pink cheeks.

He just stared and suddenly rushed out from the kitchen. Your heart could literally fell to your stomach as it beat too fast. You quickly finished your drinks and joined them watching movie again. Luhan was nowhere to be found there with the rest of EXO. Is that really Luhan?

 

-After GDA-

 

You haven’t met them until they’re done with GDA. And that night was the last night before they went back to Korea to continue their new album’s promotion. You were sad, once again, since you didn’t know when they’ll come back here. You applied a leave and spent the whole day with EXO, in your house of course. You were cherishing every moments you had with them, not realizing that it’s already night.

You cooked dinner for them for the last time. The dinner wasn’t that happy as all of them were sad to leave Malaysia tomorrow. You became fond of them even though you only spent a few days with them. That night, you hung out with EXO in the guest room.

“Ahh, I’m gonna miss you guys a lot. This room holds a lot of memories of us together.”, And a memory with you. You said, flashing them a fake smile and secretely gazed at Luhan.

“Don’t worry. We’ll come back again. I believe we will. Or you can just come and visit us in Korea!You can stay in my parents’ house.”, Xiumin suggested to cheer the atmosphere up.

“Yeah, That’s right! You HAVE to go to SM Building if you come to Korea. We’ll be your tour guide there!And I can play with nuna.”, Sehun cutely spoke.

“And don’t worry. Our managers always got our back, ____!”, Kyungsoo added. You felt thankful towards their kindness. To your surprise, they prepared you gifts.

“We prepared this for you so you’ll never forget us.”, Suho said and smiled sweetly at you. You couldn’t utter a word at all. Too flustered with their kind thoughts. You went to your room and grabbed your 2 favorite teddy bears.

“These are my favorite teddy bears. They’re the last gift my mother gave me before she’s gone. I want you to keep them. One for K and one for M.”, you passed them the teddy bears. You stormed out of the room suddenly when you couldn’t hold your tears anymore. The members were about to go out and comfort you when suddenly Kris spoke.

“Luhan, I think it’s your queue to check on her.”, he smirked and winked at Luhan. Not being a slow-minded guy, Luhan went after you. The members were squealing and high-fived with each other.

“MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!”, all of them screamed in victory.

 

-At Your Room-

 

You were lying on your stomach, crying and sobbing on the bed. Suddenly, Luhan barged in and locked the door. You got up and sat on the bed, not facing him.

“What are you doing here?Get out!I don’t want you to see me like this.”, you said in hiccups. Luhan said nothing but back hugged you. You were flustered. You could feel warmth and sincerity in his hug. Then, he sang a song. A song that you were familiar with ..

Baby don’t cry, tonight 
Dāng hēi yè zài xián liàng qǐ lái 
Baby don’t cry, tonight 
Jiù dàng zuò méi fā shēng guò yī yang

Baby don’t cry, tonight
When the dark night lit up
Baby don’t cry, tonight
Just treat it as if nothing happened

Nǐ yǒng yuǎn dōu bù huì huà shēn xiàng pào mò yī yàng 
Nán dào nǐ bù zhī dào ma 
So baby don’t cry, cry 
Wǒ de ài shǒu hù nǐ bù fàng kā”

You will never be like foam
Don’t you know that
So baby don’t cry, cry
My love will protect you and never let go

EXO-M – Baby Don’t Cry

 

“Luhan, what are you d-“, you’re unable to finished your words when he sealed his lips to yours. It was filled with passion and sweetness. You didn’t react at first as you were shocked with the sudden kiss. Then, you kissed him back. The one minute kiss felt so short somehow to both of you.

“I love you, ____. I love you since the last time I came here. If you knew how I missed you like crazy back in China. I can’t stop thinking about you. At first, I’m in denial. I’m not gonna fall in love with one of my fans. But I know you’re different. Do you know how heart breaking it is to see you acting all lovey dovey with Kyungsoo?And your wall and laptop .. there are only Kyungsoo’s pictures there!If you like him that much, then I’ll back off and try to forget this feeling even though it’ll hurt.”, Luhan confessed. He didn’t even wait for your answer. Instead, he just barged out of the room and went to sleep. Meanwhile, you couldn’t sleep thinking of his confession.

On the next morning, Luhan woke up earlier than the others. After he washed up, he tried looking for you. But only your empty room and the prepared meals on the table greeted him. I guess it’s just like the last time. She doesn’t feel the same way as I am.

All the members were ready to leave. Luhan took some time to take a look at your room before he left. He looked everywhere inside the room. Your pictures, clothes and your make up table. By then, he realized that there’s a selca Polaroid of you stuck on it. Just like how he did to her last time.

“Now it’s my selca for you :) happy??this one is yours .. only yours~take a look at the drawer! ^^”

He opened the drawer and found a letter, just like how he did to her last time.

To: EXO-M’s visual and cute deer Luhan

From: ____

Hey there! Sorry for not being there to send you guys off again :’( I’m too busy!!Well, I’m sorry for being a good girl who doesn’t like to waste time at home!Anyway, about yesterday .. why did you get out of the room without listening to my explanations first? I wanted to tell you my answer. Yes, I do like Kyungsoo. Very much … but only as a fan. But you, it’s different. Kyungsoo made my heart beat fast. He even made me blushed whenever he smiled or talked to me. But only you can make me feel weak and strong at the same time. And only you who always fill my heart and mind all the time. Whenever I see you, everything around you get in slow motion, except you. To be exact, I only have you in my eyes and heart. Those 3 words, I’ll treasure it. The kiss, I’ll cherish it. Your love, I’ll keep it. I’ll remember them as another precious moment that only belongs to us. I know it’s the first and will be the last. I’ll never be able to see you again in my life. I’ll keep your love inside my heart. You may find someone better than me in the future. But, please remember that I only have you in my heart … forever. Farewell, Lu Han. And lastly, my answer ..

I LOVE YOU TOO, LUHAN. FOREVER :) Thank you for those 3 words, oppa!

Lots of love,

____

p/s: actually, about me being all touchy and paid extra attention towards Kyungsoo .. it’s the members’ plan .. they said you’re in denial about your feelings .. I guess the plan worked!kekeke >.< and more, you may take anything you want in my room, but not your jacket!I won’t give it back ever to you .. That’s the only thing that can make me remember that EXO, one of the hottest idol groups, were my friends and one of the members used to be in love with me.

Luhan smiled and tried to hold back his tears. He kept the letter and your selca inside his pocket and opened your closet. He decided to take your varsity jacket. I will hug this jacket whenever I miss you. I'll always cherish our moments together. I'll remember our first kiss. And I hope it'll be your last first kiss too. My moments with you will never have an ending because I'll come back, for you.

He took a quick glance once again at your room before closing the door. All the members waited for him. Kris just patted Luhan’s shoulders, trying to comfort him. Then, they went inside the van and drifted off from your house. Luhan just looked at your house until it disappeared from his sight.

Farewell for now, ____!I hope I will still be the one who has your heart when we meet again.

 

yes, this is the final part of this story .. sorry if it Y.Y and sorry because there's not much EXO in the story .. 12 members are too many!!how is it??do you guys enjoyed it??kekeke >.< it may be quite boring .. but i really worked hard on it .. i need to write more for a better story .. thank you for reading and subsribing, chingus~~~i hope you'll support my other stories and my will-be stories too :) I LOVE YOU ALL!!