02

3 Words ... (SEQUEL OF 3 DAYS)

 

“K-K-Kyungsoo …” that was the only word you uttered before everything went black.

You gained consciousness a few hours later. You looked around you. You’re lying on your bed. I guess I’m just dreaming.

“Yah!You awake??Do you know how worried we were?”, Luhan came in with the other boys. It’s real!My baby Kyungsoo is here.

“Are you okay, ____?”, Kyungsoo asked in concern. OMAIGAD!HE TALKED TO ME!

Luhan stared at you weirdly when he saw you’re blushing when Kyungsoo talked.

What the hell??Doesn’t she notice me? ____!I’m exist here .. I’m not your wallpaper.

You were too busy staring at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked at you with his O_O eyes, waiting for a reply.

“Well?”, Kyungsoo said again.

“Oh, I’m fine. Thank you for asking.”, you snapped out and answered him. Gahd!He caught me!So embarrassing!

“Errr .. Hello!Don’t you have at least a little tiny of your attention to me?I’m the one who carried you here. You’re freakin’heavy. Please lose some weight!”, Luhan suddenly barked in annoyance.

“Hmmph!Attention !”, all the members chorused.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just too excited to see Kyungsoo. He’s my ultimate bias in EXO!Kyungsoo, I like you so much!”, you honestly told them.

Kyungsoo’s cheeks reddened and Luhan’s face darkened. I thought you like me the most.

Without saying anything, Luhan stormed out of the room. All the members followed him and left you alone. What the hell is wrong with him now?

 

-In the guest room-

 

All the members laughed so hard and rolling like a buffalo on the floor. Well, except Luhan.

“Yo!Did you see his face when she kinda confess to Kyungsoo hyung?EPIC!”, Chanyeol stated.

“I know, right?He was so excited to see her .. and all he got is her confession to Kyungsoo!HAHAHAHA!!”, Baekhyun added.

“C’mon guys, stop it!Luhan hyung will lose his young face if you keep making fun of him.”, Sehun defended Luhan, again. (A/N: HunHan!!!)

“I’m sorry, hyung. I kinda know that she’s a fan of mine. Her wall is full with my face. Sorry again.”, Kyungsoo apologized.

“It’s okay. It’s not like you know that she likes you .. well, the most in EXO.”, Luhan sighed.

“Be tough, bro. Love is hard and painful sometimes.”, Kris said and patted Luhan’s shoulders.

“I’m trying right now and I’m NOT in love with her!”, Luhan shot back.

“Yeah, hyung. We believe you .. literally!”, Kai said and everyone laughed, except for Luhan. He just frowned and remained silent. Luhan didn’t know why the members always said that he’s in love with you. He told them many times that he only loved you as a fan.

As the hours passed by, the dinner time came. Your father and the manager went out with your other siblings to have dinner. You didn’t follow them since you didn’t want to leave EXO all alone and your freakin’ ultimate bias was there!And obviously, there’s no time to waste!

“Guys, dinner is served!”, you shouted to the boys.The were busy playing with your laptop and Xbox for a few hours already. You can hear a thunder of footsteps running down the stairs.

“Finally, FOOD!!!!!”, all of them screamed like a bunch of zombies looking for brains when seeing variety of food and delicacies on the table. You took quite a long time to cook since there were 12 and all of them are beastly giants who swallowed food instead of chewing it.

Everyone took a seat and started grabbing every food that attracted their eyes. You paid extra attention to Kyungsoo since that was the only chance you could do that to him. Luhan just looked at the way you treated and blushed madly everytime Kyungsoo smiled at you.

“Yo!I know you’re super jealous and about to turn into Hulk right now. But please cut off the staring. You’ll scare her!”, Chanyeol whispered to Luhan. Luhan just ignored him and continued shooting death glares at you and kyungsoo.

You felt someone was staring at you. You turned your head to your side and caught Luhan’s eyes. You didn’t know why you felt Luhan eyes were full with … envy??I can literally see flames in his eyes. Why his face is so sour??

“Luhan, are you okay?You don’t like the food?I’m sorry .. I’ll cook something else for you”, you asked him.

“Ani. The food is fine.”, he replied shortly and started to eat his food. The dinner was splendid and noisy. Baekyeol fought for the last chicken curry puffs and Kai whined about his stomach was still carving for food. Thus, you went out to buy ‘satay’. The boys wanted to follow, but you refused since you didn’t want them to be recognized and chased by the fans who might live there. The 'almost 100 satays' finished in less than 10 minutes. These guys are seriously swallowing food!

“So, you like Kyungsoo actually, huh?”, suddenly a deep voice greeted you from behind. It was Kris.

“Yes. I like him so much. Among all 12 of you, I like him the most. Sorry if I offended you.”, you said.

“Well, say that to Luhan. We don’t really care about it actually.”, he said and went away.

You were taken aback. Why should I say sorry to Luhan only?So that’s why he’s quite cold to me. You smiled at the thought of Luhan’s weird behaviors. While I’m at it, why don’t I play with him for a while?

You just evily smirked and went back to your delayed chores.

yay~~i updated!!the poster is already done .. kekeke >.< this is the 2nd part!!yes, the 'him' is Do Kyungsoo!!i  love my baby so much!even more than Luhan :p  how is it??leave a comment juseyo~~me need some feedbacks from all of you .. thank you so much for reading and subscribing .. i hope i can write more stories with you guys' supports .. i have a few in line actually .. LOL xD remember to leave a comment after reading~~~~