Love in Paris with Key

Love in Paris with Key

U are a Korean living in Paris.
U loved Paris very much because there is a legend saying that if a couple kisses under the eiffel tower they will be blessed and be together forever.
U always believed love in first sight and thats when u met him, the one and only in ur heart, Key.
Its a sunday and u went shopping with ur best friend Tiffany.
U guys walked there as its no

t far away from where u guys are staying.
Tiffany being the active one kept talking about what should she buy or what is fashionable for the season.
U laughed and listened to her chatting.
Suddenly ur hat is blew by a gush of strong wind and it flew away.
U saw it on the floor and u wanted to pick it up but then someone picked it up too.
U looked to see a hand with milky white perfect skin.
Then u looked up and u saw a handsome guy with blond hair and pink on the fringe.
When ur eyes met his eyes, at that moment time stopped.
Ur heart beat crazily and u never knew that ur heart could beat so crazily.
There is no one in ur eyes but only him.
U blushed when u saw him but then u r pulled back to reality when he gave u the hat and smiled at u, revealing his white pearly teeth. U blushed harder and u smiled at him, managing to squeeze out a 'thank you' from ur mouth.
Then he left.
U touched ur hat and smiled.
Yes, u found the right guy.
U got a feeling that u would meet him again.
He took the empty space in ur heart and u realised that u always think of the cute guy with blond and pink hair.
U worked as a waitress in a high class restaurant.
One normal day u r wiping the table and u heard the glass door open.
U turned around to say welcome but then u r shocked when u see the same guy from before, the guy who helped u pick ur hat.
Ur heart throbbed fastly in excitement.
U blushed and took his order.
Suddenly he asked for ur handphone.
He said he needed to make a call.
U handed him ur handphone and he punched in a number and called it.
Then he gave it back to u.
Finally he finished the food and he pay the bill and left.
U r kinda dissapointed but then as u wanted to clean up the table u saw a ring left on the table.
U remembered that the same guy wore the ring.
U took the ring and u continued to clean up.
Finally work is done and u went back home.
U wanted to call Tiffany but then u scrolled the contact list to find another name that u didnt remembered u save in ur handphone. Then u realised that it might be the guy from the restaurant.
U laughed a little as u saw he saved his number under Almighty Key.
U texted Key and told him that he left his ring.
Then he asked to meet up at the coffee shop near the eiffel tower on a Friday night.
U replied yes.
Time flies fast.
Finally its Friday.
U dressed up nicely and appiled some make up.
Then u went to the coffee shop.
U waited there but then Key didnt show up.
U r dissapointed at him breaking the promise and wanted to leave but then suddenly u got a call from Key saying he wants to meet u under the eiffel tower.
U went there and the first thing that caught ur eye is the lights of the eiffel tower.
It amazed u and u love the sight of it.
Then he walked to u.
Ur heart throbbing crazily now and ur r having cold sweat now.
Suddenly he leaned forward and kissed u sweetly yet softly on the lips.
U blushed and smiled at him.
Then he blushed and said 'i...want u to keep the ring...as a symbol of our...love...can u be the one and only girl in my life?'.
U blushed much more harder and nodded ur head as he put the ring on ur fingers.
Then he pulled u into a hug and kissed u much more passionately.
U smiled and u kissed him back.
 
End~
haha i love Paris and i think that its a very romantic place >< hope u will like this fic ^^