Jung Jinyoung and Lee Sandeul

Because of You

After the bell rang you immediately rushed out your classroom and proceeded to the cafeteria. You ordered some good food to satisfy your hungry tummy. 

While eating, a random guy approached you

"Can I sit here?" the guy asked. Without even looking at the guy's face, you nodded.

"Gomawo. I'm Jung Jinyoung" he smiled. Your attention was turned to him since it's new for you to be the first one to be approached. You are used to making friends with your brother's help. Your lips curved into a small smile.

"I'm Lee Sedeul." then you continued to munch your food. The Jinyoung guy was watching you as you eat. He smiles as he enjoys the sight of you eating. You felt like someone was staring intensely at you so you lifted your head up and saw what Jinyoung was doing.

"Is there something on my face?" you blurted in confusion.

"There is none" Jinyoung smiled a little as he answers your question.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" you asked again

"Nothing. It's just that, your eating habit was like that of a boy" he laughed.

"Yah!!! Really?!!" you looked at your surrounding, not wanting anyone to see your eating habits. Then you covered your face with your palm.

"OMO!" you uttered. That made Jinyoung laugh a little more.

"You're so funny Sedeul-ah" you scoffed and glared at him.

You stood up and attempted to go to your next class.

"Yah, where are you going?" Jinyoung shouted trying to catch up on you.

"Well, I'm going to my next class" you shot him another glare.

"Then, Let's go together."

"Haish. You can't be avoided."

 

You and Jinyoung headed to your next class. When the two of you entered the classroom, you immediately sat at the back row,

while Jinyoung sat in front of you. You are somewhat annoyed with his actions but you let it pass since it's only the first ay of school.

After half a minute, the room was starting to be filled with students. To your surprise, the one that looks like your brother sat beside you and greeted you.

 

"Annyeong, can I sit here?" he asked in a charming sweet voice then he smiled.

"Oh, it's alright" you responded. You can't help but to look at his face. 

"Hmm, I see. You've been looking at me since this morning and now again." the guy told you.

"Oh, that." you said shyly.

"It's because you look like my brother" you told him, smiling.

"Is that so? Oh, I'm Lee Sandeul by the way" he flashed one of his sweet smile to you.

"Lee Sedeul" you smiled at him.

 

 

The class started as soon as your teacher arrives. It was a boring class for you. So your mind was not focusing on anything. You are thinking about something when you felt something land on your forehead. Your thoughts was snapped out.

 

"OMO!" you blurted. The class laughs at you a little.

"Hey Ms. Lee, can't you focus in our discussion?" your teacher asked you. You nodded in apology and tried to focus on your lesson. Then Sandeul tapped you 

 

"So much for the first day" he mouthed then he smirked. You glared at him and he smiled a little. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------